Worse Than Carter

Obama: all the honesty of Richard Nixon, the economic sagacity of Carter, and the humility of Clinton rolled into a slick package complete with Styrofoam Columns and a fleet or teleprompters.

Methinks we've struck a TM nerve.

This thread will now descend into a swirling cesspool of the filthy expletives which TM substitutes for substantive comment.

You just love to think you are ruffling feather huh boody?

Too bad you come here to ruffle feathers instead of learning facts

seeing her source is totally biased, yeap

You know dear, you didn't HAVE to read it.:lol:

what does that have to do with you providing a biased source and then trashing a non biased one?

LOL, so wikipedia is NON BIASED.. yeah okey dokey.
and who wrote the article doesn't matter. I thought it sumed things up rather nicely, it's obvious you lefties didn't LIKE IT. that is what all the attacks against me are about.
oh well. too bad, how sad.:lol:

Last edited:
I'm totally confused by my fellow conservatives who think it is a bad thing that the POTUS defended following the constitution. We don't sit it aside based on our emotion.

they thought it was poor judge for the president to lecture americans on the constitution when most conservatives weren't making their argument on the constitutionality of the mosque.

i actually think obama found himself in a very difficult position. he's getting slammed for speaking on the issue, but if he would have remained silent, conservatives would be asking"why hasn't the president weighed in yet?"

of course, he didn't help his cause by the remarks he made. but of course, that's about what we've come to expect from barry.

Like any president before him, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I'm just dismayed when he makes the correct choice and the opposition automatically disagrees. Conservatives would rather sit aside the principle of freedom of religion in the US Constitution because of partisanship and emotion? Really? Shame on them!

You know dear, you didn't HAVE to read it.:lol:

what does that have to do with you providing a biased source and then trashing a non biased one?

LOL, so wikipedia is NON BIASED.. yeah okey dokey.
and who wrote the article doesn't matter. it's obvious you lefties didn't LIKE IT. that is what all the attacks against me are about.
oh well. too bad, how sad.:lol:

wiki is sourced and you and even cons can write the sources.

you automatically deny anything from wiki because it has too many facts that make it hard for you to retain your partisan failed ideas.

Just like you people here have denied court documents when you dot like what they say.

The right will LOSE this country for good soon if you keep refusing facts.

Only idiots will follow lies forever

I'm totally confused by my fellow conservatives who think it is a bad thing that the POTUS defended following the constitution. We don't sit it aside based on our emotion.

they thought it was poor judge for the president to lecture americans on the constitution when most conservatives weren't making their argument on the constitutionality of the mosque.

i actually think obama found himself in a very difficult position. he's getting slammed for speaking on the issue, but if he would have remained silent, conservatives would be asking"why hasn't the president weighed in yet?"

of course, he didn't help his cause by the remarks he made. but of course, that's about what we've come to expect from barry.

Like any president before him, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I'm just dismayed when he makes the correct choice and the opposition automatically disagrees. Conservatives would rather sit aside the principle of freedom of religion in the US Constitution because of partisanship and emotion? Really? Shame on them!

They have pushed themselves into a box where they have to pick party over country at every turn.

That happens when your arguments depend on lies.

There is no question Reagan is our worst contemporary president given the fantasy he created and the fools who believed. Even Clinton is at fault, but Reagan made Bush Jr possible and the destruction of human life under Bush is simply evil. And that does not include debt and never ending war.

OpEdNews - Article: Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever?

"....there's a growing realization that the starting point for many of the catastrophes confronting the United States today can be traced to Reagan's presidency. There's also a grudging reassessment that the "failed"- presidents of the 1970s--Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter--may deserve more credit for trying to grapple with the problems that now beset the country."

who's saying we should set aside the principle of freedom of religion?
and the real outrage over obama's comments was that he seemed to endorse the idea of the mosque in front of a muslim audience on friday, and then backed away from that stance in florida on saturday morning.

They have pushed themselves into a box where they have to pick party over country at every turn.

That happens when your arguments depend on lies.

which argument are you referring to?

What debt did Ronny leave us?

What Ronnie (it's spelled with an ie not a y, you dim bulb) left us:

A 9.6 point DECREASE in the Misery Index (inflation plus unemployment). Contrast that with Carter's 7 point and Obama's (in 17 months) 2.8 point INCREASE in the Misery Index.

Carter and Obama = More Misery

Reagan = Much Less Misery

And the only reason Obama's isn't much worse is because of the near free money policy being enforced by the Feds with their zero interest rate lending. The 1982 recession was necessary to bring down inflation (which was 13.6% when Reagan entered office), and was done via tight money. The current recession is flush with a big money supply - once the Feds are forced to tighten in order to roll over all of the foreign borrowing, we'll see inflationary pressure and high unemployment. Obamanomics = Epic Fail.

http://www.miseryindex.us/indexbyPresident.asp

Last edited:
You just love to think you are ruffling feather huh boody?

Too bad you come here to ruffle feathers instead of learning facts

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you on the ass and called you Judy.

Just sayin'.

Amazing the number of times TM can claim partisanship in a day, while personally engaging in the same by a factor of 10.

Forum List

Back