wormwood

I thinks you two are trolls for whatever purpose God knows.

Sorry that would be a double negative.
What could you possibly gain by saying that?
Surely you'd be saying Christians trolled the Jews via the
anti Judea slant in the NT and the created icon masking baal worship.

Surely you have heard the story of how the Egyptians attempt to plow the fields to destroy the Hebrew babies being born in the fields of Goshen; and yet the harder the Egyptians tried to destroy the Hebrew babes the more they flourished.

Shimon: I also saw a game where the batter lost his bat and it hit his own mom in the stands.
Of all the people in the stadium.
Selective recognition=how many millions of games did this not hapoen vs the one time I happen to view it.
Christians are fooled by this illusion and it's exploited by the evangelists and preachers even in the story of the
Iesus.

Surely you have heard the story of how the Egyptians attempt to plow the fields to destroy the Hebrew babies being born in the fields of Goshen; and yet the harder the Egyptians tried to destroy the Hebrew babes the more they flourished.

No I just know of the rediculous fallacious story of Herod killing the babies placed in the NT and yet nobody removes it even when realizing it's not historically true.
The fact that a religion would think it's ok to teach this kind of lie and not question it's Bible is liken to you thinking it's ok for Palestinians to teach in texts that Israel puts Palestinian childrens blood in candy and feeds it to them. See the resemblances to hate propaganda in the NT and tolerance to it?

I prefer to Mooch when I go fishing...Mooching is when one puts out ones lines and waits for a little fishy to come along to take a bite of his line(thanks Rodishi for biting and proving my point)....... Trolling is when one puts out ones lines and constanly moves the boat up and down and in different directions....It is hard work , expensive as you use a lot of fuel ad usually you catch smaller fish then when sitting still and relaxing....I find it Fascinating Michael that when one explains logically and with scripture.. The little fishies still chase after that "worm" even though they must realize by now that all they will get in the end is being trussed up on the" wood "of the boat and become easy pickings....

Sarcasm, great! But wouldn't it be more productive to just tell us or ask us what topics you'd like to discuss or learn about. Since Jesus was the fallen star which brought wormwood it is your topic, no matter if you wanna hear why it's poisoned the world or not.

Hey I just thought of another symbolic connection, death is symbolized by the worms in the ground and the wood the cross=death cross(wormwood). The cross was the symbol of death and destruction preexisting the Crucifixion eras.

all sarcasm aside rodishi i am curious about your name ish means man in hebrew....care to share anything else about it....if not that is fine...michael since symbolism is the key to understanding the hebrew scriptures you have brought up an interesting point since prophets or someone close to gd would be compared to a star because they were higher up then the rest of us it is rather telling that since jesus fell from his great height and grace he dragged all his followers down to the grave with him leaving them with the company of worms because they are ground dwellers and the wood which also falls to the ground where it decays and dies as well..

Yeah the scrolls reaffirmed in that era stars=messengers
hence the word stars represented malakhs=messengers.
Christians have akways taught that which is why they say
those verses on the star turning the waters to wormwood is speaking about Lucifer.
Constantine in forming this one world religion claimed that luciferous light came to him as Jesus claiming to conquer through this cross/ mark of death (the beast)/ worms wood.

all sarcasm aside rodishi i am curious about your name ish means man in hebrew....care to share anything else about it....if not that is fine...michael since symbolism is the key to understanding the hebrew scriptures you have brought up an interesting point since prophets or someone close to gd would be compared to a star because they were higher up then the rest of us it is rather telling that since jesus fell from his great height and grace he dragged all his followers down to the grave with him leaving them with the company of worms because they are ground dwellers and the wood which also falls to the ground where it decays and dies as well..
You can have your opinions Shimon but you may well be in error. The name derives from a scroll given to me.

Forum List

Back