I want to be paid 1 dollar for every time my name is brought up, Venmo me after thanks

First... People in Hell want ice water...

Second... I'm fairly certain that the last thing anyone participating in G.T.'s program that evening... any evening... is going to be you...

I want to be paid 1 dollar for every time my name is brought up, Venmo me after thanks

Second... I'm fairly certain that the last thing anyone participating in G.T.'s program that evening... any evening... is going to be you...
And who the f are you ,, you are talking to to POM back to back months! Show some respect!

And who the f are you ,, you are talking to to POM back to back months! Show some respect!
Whoa...I'll bet you have bowling trophies out the ass, as well

My fist are trophies, would you like to see them lol

You threaten people on the internet too much there, tough-nuts. Try sex, it ain't that serious.

You threaten people on the internet too much there, tough-nuts. Try sex, it ain't that serious.
Ha sex..aren’t you married? I bang 18-21, 30 year old girls a few times a week alway different, I’m STD free .. you wish you were me, you wish my fingers were yours lol I had a 21 year old jewish girl who’s whose parents came from the Soviet Union the other day,, SMOKIINNNN ..I’m just a bad ass mofo, you just talk, I back my shit up.. unlike you haha

Ha sex..aren’t you married? I bang 18-21, 30 year old girls a few times a week alway different, I’m STD free .. you wish you were me, you wish my fingers were yours lol I had a 21 year old jewish girl who’s whose parents came from the Soviet Union the other day,, SMOKIINNNN ..I’m just a bad ass mofo, you just talk, I back my shit up.. unlike you haha
Who the fuck you foolin bro? You don't ever log off usmb.

Literally ever. You're a guaranteed Virgin. That's okay, it's the easiest way to remain STD free, Francis.

Literally ever. You're a guaranteed Virgin. That's okay, it's the easiest way to remain STD free, Francis.
Some times I wis I was. Smh ,, I just want to be innocent again,, find love .. o well I guess banging someone’s young daughter is the like I choose heheheh hey you never know maybe we will connect one day hahahahahhhababahahbbbahhga

Some times I wis I was. Smh ,, I just want to be innocent again,, find love .. o well I guess banging someone’s young daughter is the like I choose heheheh hey you never know maybe we will connect one day hahahahahhhababahahbbbahhga
I'm not gay, Jitler. But I don't look at gay folks as any different than straight folks, it's just a singular personality trait of many IAH

I'm not gay, Jitler. But I don't look at gay folks as any different than straight folks, it's just a singular personality trait of many IAH
We know your not gay, we all believe it lol your in a good community here! We have your back lol hahah

We know your not gay, we all believe it lol your in a good community here! We have your back lol hahah
Do you nervously laugh at everything you say in person the same way you nervously laugh with every post? J/C, I'm doing a psychosis study on insecure tendencies...

so far I've got bowling trophies, being a tough guy on the internet, never logging off but pretending he's hugh heffner...and laughing at everything he-himself says.

Have you ever opened a psychology book? Insecurity is okay, just like anything else but...there's things that you can do to self-improve.

Do you nervously laugh at everything you say in person the same way you nervously laugh with every post? J/C, I'm doing a psychosis study on insecure tendencies...

so far I've got bowling trophies, being a tough guy on the internet, never logging off but pretending he's hugh heffner...and laughing at everything he-himself says.

Have you ever opened a psychology book? Insecurity is okay, just like anything else but...there's things that you can do to self-improve.
Lol no I’m actually laughing at you , and you can always come down and find Out about my trophies lol don’t you live in mass somewhere? I’m in Boston , don’t be scared by that, I’m a nice guy and treat people fairly, how I choose to embarrass you is up to you. Lol

Lol no I’m actually laughing at you , and you can always come down and find Out about my trophies lol don’t you live in mass somewhere? I’m in Boston , don’t be scared by that, I’m a nice guy and treat people fairly, how I choose to embarrass you is up to you. Lol
Why do you feel so threatened by random posters on the internet? I'm like the tenth dude you threatened to fight over innocuous/meaningless internet banter.

Your ego is frail, bro.

Hope it is as good as last year
Feel free to give us a buzz, man...it's a celebration.

I'm gunna try and find a loop of holiday music to have spinning in the background. If anyone has a link to download free xmas melodies (vocal free), hollar

Why do you feel so threatened by random posters on the internet? I'm like the tenth dude you threatened to fight over innocuous/meaningless internet banter.

Your ego is frail, bro.
Dude! I didn’t say I would fight you? Is that the fear burning inside you? Anyone that talks shit online and meets me face to face I will not fight you! I promise you! I’m about peace, and trying to uncover what makes the internet give you toughness... Don’t be scared come on down I’m a nice guy! Lol

Were those participation trophies or USMB Trophy points?

Your ego is frail, bro.
Dude! I didn’t say I would fight you? Is that the fear burning inside you? Anyone that talks shit online and meets me face to face I will not fight you! I promise you! I’m about peace, and trying to uncover what makes the internet give you toughness... Don’t be scared come on down I’m a nice guy! Lol
Also noted, you're always looking to meet dudes off the internet. Sorry richard simmons, GT = not gay.

Forum List

Back