Some times I wis I was. Smh ,, I just want to be innocent again,, find love .. o well I guess banging someoneā€™s young daughter is the like I choose heheheh hey you never know maybe we will connect one day hahahahahhhababahahbbbahhga
I'm not gay, Jitler. But I don't look at gay folks as any different than straight folks, it's just a singular personality trait of many IAH
We know your not gay, we all believe it lol your in a good community here! We have your back lol hahah
Do you nervously laugh at everything you say in person the same way you nervously laugh with every post? J/C, I'm doing a psychosis study on insecure tendencies...

so far I've got bowling trophies, being a tough guy on the internet, never logging off but pretending he's hugh heffner...and laughing at everything he-himself says.

Have you ever opened a psychology book? Insecurity is okay, just like anything else but...there's things that you can do to self-improve.
Lol no Iā€™m actually laughing at you , and you can always come down and find Out about my trophies lol donā€™t you live in mass somewhere? Iā€™m in Boston , donā€™t be scared by that, Iā€™m a nice guy and treat people fairly, how I choose to embarrass you is up to you. Lol
Were those participation trophies or USMB Trophy points?
I definitely participated, according to my record lol

We know your not gay, we all believe it lol your in a good community here! We have your back lol hahah
Do you nervously laugh at everything you say in person the same way you nervously laugh with every post? J/C, I'm doing a psychosis study on insecure tendencies...

so far I've got bowling trophies, being a tough guy on the internet, never logging off but pretending he's hugh heffner...and laughing at everything he-himself says.

Have you ever opened a psychology book? Insecurity is okay, just like anything else but...there's things that you can do to self-improve.
Lol no Iā€™m actually laughing at you , and you can always come down and find Out about my trophies lol donā€™t you live in mass somewhere? Iā€™m in Boston , donā€™t be scared by that, Iā€™m a nice guy and treat people fairly, how I choose to embarrass you is up to you. Lol
Why do you feel so threatened by random posters on the internet? I'm like the tenth dude you threatened to fight over innocuous/meaningless internet banter.

Your ego is frail, bro.
Dude! I didnā€™t say I would fight you? Is that the fear burning inside you? Anyone that talks shit online and meets me face to face I will not fight you! I promise you! Iā€™m about peace, and trying to uncover what makes the internet give you toughness... Donā€™t be scared come on down Iā€™m a nice guy! Lol
Also noted, you're always looking to meet dudes off the internet. Sorry richard simmons, GT = not gay.
Yes we all know your not gay lol haha

Some times I wis I was. Smh ,, I just want to be innocent again,, find love .. o well I guess banging someoneā€™s young daughter is the like I choose heheheh hey you never know maybe we will connect one day hahahahahhhababahahbbbahhga
I'm not gay, Jitler. But I don't look at gay folks as any different than straight folks, it's just a singular personality trait of many IAH

Were those participation trophies or USMB Trophy points?
They're these trophies you get when you'd doing a bid in County for holding the most pockets. Jizz was #1 bae in his block.

Anyhoo, I feel blessed that my thread has picked up the Energizer troll. I'm guessing this dude is gunna be good for 50 plus bumps, free of charge.

He's literally holding my pocket right now.

Who the fuck you foolin bro? You don't ever log off usmb.

Literally ever. You're a guaranteed Virgin. That's okay, it's the easiest way to remain STD free, Francis.

Jitler thinks the action figure he got with his Happy Meal is a ā€œtrophy.ā€

Jitler thinks the action figure he got with his Happy Meal is a ā€œtrophy.ā€
You guys should come together

I thought this thread was about one of my favorite movies...

When_Worlds_Collide_%281951%29_trailer_1.jpg
I saw that movie in the 70s and it totally tripped me out.

As poster of the year, the audience demands I take lead of this show, but unfortunately I have to decline I will be working, sorry fans
jitler, what thread were you named poster of the year? Inquiring minds...

Hi G.T.! Lookin' forward to it. I'll be sure and stay at the kids table. Not!

I thought this thread was about one of my favorite movies...

When_Worlds_Collide_%281951%29_trailer_1.jpg
I saw that movie in the 70s and it totally tripped me out.

The studio cut back the budget for the movie and the ending, which was supposed to show the new planet in great detail was reduced to a single matte teaser from the artist Chesley Bonestell.

I would really like to see the movie remade, if they do it proper.

However, remakes of classic films are rarely as good as the original.

Hope it is as good as last year
Feel free to give us a buzz, man...it's a celebration.

I'm gunna try and find a loop of holiday music to have spinning in the background. If anyone has a link to download free xmas melodies (vocal free), hollar

I have no idea how this happens, but when I play this one, a bunch more Christmas tunes by them come up and play one after the other. I'm sending you the address; hopefully it comes up for you, too.
This one's awesome:

Last edited:
2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

Worlds Collide Ep. 7 - Bye Bye 2019

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

1. Your favorite thread/hottest topic of the year
2. Your favorite poster of the year
3. Least favorite thread/topic of the year
4. Least favorite poster of the year

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Isn't Sonny banned? And I think I heard that DarkFury died.

2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

Worlds Collide Ep. 7 - Bye Bye 2019

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

1. Your favorite thread/hottest topic of the year
2. Your favorite poster of the year
3. Least favorite thread/topic of the year
4. Least favorite poster of the year

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Isn't Sonny banned? And I think I heard that DarkFury died.
What!!!???

What WHAT? Actually, he @'d others that are no longer here..at least not that I know of. And DF? yeah..I heard he passed away. :(

I've been so out of the loop, I didn't even know GT was still doing his podcast. Its nice to know he is because I think I've had enough of changes, lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
What WHAT? Actually, he @'d others that are no longer here..at least not that I know of. And DF? yeah..I heard he passed away. :(
Damn... I missed that one. I thought he just got banned again, and finally... Peace Brother...

I presume he died of his throat cancer. I know he was sick for some time but didn't know he passed. He was some great entertainment, lol.
Sonny..I have no clue what happened to him.

Forum List

Back