Worldnet Daily accuses wikipedia of being a far left media outlet

Oh My My, this will be a fun read over the next few days.

i don't get how this is relevant

It's a helpful tool for those who think wiki is out to get them. :D
wiki being control by libs is an accurate statement
claiming anyone thinks they are "out to get them" is not
LOL
just pointing out that its not a true fair soure is not claiming the other

Meh ...

I don't trust Wiki because anyone can edit it.

Follow the links in the footnotes if you want real sources.

So anything that does not purport a vast right-wing conspiracy-laden theory is a far left media source? It's hilarious. Wikipedia is as neutral as they come! It's a friggin encyclopedia - not a news source!

LOL

Meh ...

yup
thats the same way i feel about it
i know i tried to correct some errors on a wiki page and it took 3 times before they finally left it
on the third time i had a link to back it up

So anything that does not purport a vast right-wing conspiracy-laden theory is a far left media source? It's hilarious. Wikipedia is as neutral as they come! It's a friggin encyclopedia - not a news source!
if you read the actual story, it never claimed what the title here does

btw, this whole BC thing was started by the clinton camp

It was started by someone who thought wikipedia was riddled with left wing bias.

Although to counteract this he made a wiki that has a clear as day far right bias. I saw them quote Richard Dawkins talking about Hitler and if you follow their link you'll see it's out of context.

This is why I hate the far left and the far right. They think lying to serve their cause is ok.

LOL

Meh ...

yeah dont believe half of what they post there cause like you said,they can type in anything they want there.

I can understand deleting the eligibility crap. But why delete the factual statements about Wright and Ayers?

You know, just because WND is a well known peddler of republican propaganda doesn't guarantee that everything they write is bullshit.

I can understand deleting the eligibility crap. But why delete the factual statements about Wright and Ayers?

You know, just because WND is a well known peddler of republican propaganda doesn't guarantee that everything they write is bullshit.

It certainly doesn't guarantee complete honesty either.

I didn't say it did.

But I checked the Obama wikipedia page and couldn't find anything about Ayers either. I find it hard to believe that nobody has attempted to add anything at all about him.

Edit: I actually did find one mention of Wright.

Last edited:

I didn't say it did.

But I checked the Obama wikipedia page and couldn't find anything about Wright or Ayers either. I find it hard to believe that nobody has attempted to add anything at all about them.

Hasn't the Wright and Ayers thing been done and overdone at this point? Ok, Republicans raised the issues and gave Obama a few rough weeks last summer, both very weak issues for them to have been pounding on for weeks because nothing ever came of it.

I'm sure there are a lot more smears that haven't been included at Wiki as well. WND smears Obama like it is their job... wait...

Hasn't the Wright and Ayers thing been done and overdone at this point? Ok, Republicans raised the issues and gave Obama a few rough weeks last summer, both very weak issues for them to have been pounding on for weeks because nothing ever came of it.

That's not the point. The point is that facts are facts.

Forum List

Back