World War

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I got to thinking today, is it possible to have pretty much the entire world at war without technically having a world war? There are wars everywhere and they don't seem to be letting up. In fact, we are having more and more of them. But instead of having 20 countries having a world war against 20 other countries, can much of the world be at war and not be involved in a world war?

As long as Democracy is confronted with Totalitarianism there will always be conflict around the globe. WW2 never ended the Cold War, the Korean Conflict, and Vietnam all are just the same as WW2 Democracy versus Totalitarianism. The struggle will continue as long as Communism, and Facisism in all their forms is allowed to exist

I got to thinking today, is it possible to have pretty much the entire world at war without technically having a world war? There are wars everywhere and they don't seem to be letting up. In fact, we are having more and more of them. But instead of having 20 countries having a world war against 20 other countries, can much of the world be at war and not be involved in a world war?

I suppose every country could be involved in a war with somebody. Either way, the US needs to stop taking sides. You cannot be an honest broker for peace when you are always standing on one side or the other.

Well, there is only one way to find out.

Let's give it a go.

As long as Democracy is confronted with Totalitarianism there will always be conflict around the globe. WW2 never ended the Cold War, the Korean Conflict, and Vietnam all are just the same as WW2 Democracy versus Totalitarianism. The struggle will continue as long as Communism, and Facisism in all their forms is allowed to exist
Are you talking about democracy or the leftist version of DuHHH-MOckRisseY?

We need maximum civil liberties. These civil liberties , democracy and internal disagreements are what make it easy to support Israel or Taiwan vs their adversary. The world is always at war, let'd hope certain blocs don't band together and decide to try their hand at direct war a la WWIII

I think in all of history, there have only been about four days of world peace.

I think in all of history, there have only been about four days of world peace.
And all 4 were under Trump.

Funny that.

Trump never gets credit for the Israel peace deal, nor the fact that he was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

Biden just mails billions of dollars to terrorist countries around the world and calls it a day.

Funny that.
Um...retard?

Putin was waging war in eastern Ukraine during the entirety of Trump's regime.

And then there was the war in Afghanistan.

And the Syrian civil war.

You are astoundingly stupid and willfully blind.

Funny that.

Um...retard?

Funny that.
He started none of those.

Funny that.

Trump never gets credit for the Israel peace deal, nor the fact that he was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

Biden just mails billions of dollars to terrorist countries around the world and calls it a day.

Um...retard?

Funny that.

Man, do you need a history lesson!

The fact you are missing is that Trump started exactly none of those.

Forum List

Back