World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

Why is proving what you claim such a MAJOR chore for you, Faun? You're willing to come here and float the same old bullshit arguments that you've made in the past claiming that Obama's economic policies did fantastic things for the US economy but when anyone actually LOOKS at those policies and how they affected the US economy it quickly becomes apparent that most of what you Obama apologists claim as a success for Barry is actually something that happened DESPITE Obama's policies!

I can point to Trump's policies on deregulation...I can show how he lowered the corporate tax rate...and I can show how doing those things affected the US economy for the better.

Now did you want to tell us what Obama policies stimulated the US economy? I'm not asking for a list of things that improved under Obama! Not unless it was an Obama policy that led to that improvement! If one more of you progressives attempts to claim increased gas and oil production as an Obama policy achievement I'm going start dope slapping the bunch of you! The same goes for gains in the stock market. If you can't show me the Obama policy that LED to an economic gain...then you can't put that gain in Barry's list of policies that worked!
Because I’ve been down this road with you already.

Multiple times.

Why would I do so again knowing the results will be no different? All you want to do is have folks list off policies that helped the economy just so you can say, nuh-uh.

So? Do we have a bet?

We HAVE been down this road before, Faun! I ask you for Obama policies that worked to stimulate the economy and you give the same pathetic laundry list of Obama "achievements" that happened despite Barry's inept handling of the economy and declare that THOSE are his policy triumphs!

This really isn't hard, Faun! You ask me what Trump policies are driving this surging economy and it's simple for me to tell you! It's getting rid of burdensome regulations and not passing as many new ones! It's passing a tax cut. Why is it so easy for me to do that and so darned hard for you?
Just look at how long it took for you to finally admit I was right. <smh>

LOL...so now being unable to answer is "right"? Typical, Faun...
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

I said I had already listed Obama’s policies which helped the economy and all you did was issue blanket, nuh-uh’s. You denied that at first but after I challenged you to bet me that it did happen, you finally admitted it did. I’m right.

Wow, guess there's a first time for just about everything...your participation trophy is in the mail.

Still a simple question...

What Obama economic policy is it that you on the left think is driving the current growth? You've made the claim that it's Obama that has created this growth...so it should be easy to point out the policies that have done so!
Again, we’ve been down this road. No matter what policy is attributed, you simply deny it helped. Why on Earth would anyone engage you again in this pointless discussion when we all know what you’re going to do?

Still a simple question...

What Obama economic policy is it that you on the left think is driving the current growth? You've made the claim that it's Obama that has created this growth...so it should be easy to point out the policies that have done so!
Again, we’ve been down this road. No matter what policy is attributed, you simply deny it helped. Why on Earth would anyone engage you again in this pointless discussion when we all know what you’re going to do?
House of Turds': New York Daily News Cover Skewers Boehner | Mediaite
Mediaite
650 × 737Search by image
Hey ...
Visit View image upload_2018-1-22_9-21-36.jpeg

Why is proving what you claim such a MAJOR chore for you, Faun? You're willing to come here and float the same old bullshit arguments that you've made in the past claiming that Obama's economic policies did fantastic things for the US economy but when anyone actually LOOKS at those policies and how they affected the US economy it quickly becomes apparent that most of what you Obama apologists claim as a success for Barry is actually something that happened DESPITE Obama's policies!

I can point to Trump's policies on deregulation...I can show how he lowered the corporate tax rate...and I can show how doing those things affected the US economy for the better.

Now did you want to tell us what Obama policies stimulated the US economy? I'm not asking for a list of things that improved under Obama! Not unless it was an Obama policy that led to that improvement! If one more of you progressives attempts to claim increased gas and oil production as an Obama policy achievement I'm going start dope slapping the bunch of you! The same goes for gains in the stock market. If you can't show me the Obama policy that LED to an economic gain...then you can't put that gain in Barry's list of policies that worked!

Multiple times.

Why would I do so again knowing the results will be no different? All you want to do is have folks list off policies that helped the economy just so you can say, nuh-uh.

So? Do we have a bet?

We HAVE been down this road before, Faun! I ask you for Obama policies that worked to stimulate the economy and you give the same pathetic laundry list of Obama "achievements" that happened despite Barry's inept handling of the economy and declare that THOSE are his policy triumphs!

This really isn't hard, Faun! You ask me what Trump policies are driving this surging economy and it's simple for me to tell you! It's getting rid of burdensome regulations and not passing as many new ones! It's passing a tax cut. Why is it so easy for me to do that and so darned hard for you?

Ever??

I said I had already listed Obama’s policies which helped the economy and all you did was issue blanket, nuh-uh’s. You denied that at first but after I challenged you to bet me that it did happen, you finally admitted it did. I’m right.

Your reading comprehension is laughable, Faun! What I "admitted" was that when asked this question in the past...your response was to cut and paste a laundry list of Obama "achievements"...which included nonsense such as giving him credit for the oil and natural gas boom. I don't want THAT ridiculous list...I want you to something do something very simple. I want you to list the economic policies that Barack Obama used to stimulate the economy.

Multiple times.

So? Do we have a bet?

Ever??

Your reading comprehension is laughable, Faun! What I "admitted" was that when asked this question in the past...your response was to cut and paste a laundry list of Obama "achievements"...which included nonsense such as giving him credit for the oil and natural gas boom. I don't want THAT ridiculous list...I want you to something do something very simple. I want you to list the economic policies that Barack Obama used to stimulate the economy.
Now you’re simply repeating what’s been repeated in that I pointed out that I’ve shown you in the past how Obama’s policies helped the economy and how you merely responded with the equivalent of nuh-uh. You claimed that wasn’t true so I challeneged you to bet me that it was. You ran away from the bet and agreed it was true — admitting I’m right.

What I've always responded with is a detailed analysis of why the things that people like you use to embellish the Obama economic legacy are so pathetic.

It became obvious after about year two of his first term...right about when Larry Summers jumped ship and ran back to Harvard with his tail between his legs...that Barack Obama really didn't want to tackle the economy because it was a subject that he didn't understand and never would. His background was as a "community organizer" which in Chicago roughly translates into someone who uses political power to extort money from those who have it...something that gives you ZERO knowledge about how that money was created in the first place.

The reason you struggle so mightily to name Obama policies to grow jobs and stimulate the economy is that other than a failed stimulus plan...he didn't really have any!

What I've always responded with is a detailed analysis of why the things that people like you use to embellish the Obama economic legacy are so pathetic.

It became obvious after about year two of his first term...right about when Larry Summers jumped ship and ran back to Harvard with his tail between his legs...that Barack Obama really didn't want to tackle the economy because it was a subject that he didn't understand and never would. His background was as a "community organizer" which in Chicago roughly translates into someone who uses political power to extort money from those who have it...something that gives you ZERO knowledge about how that money was created in the first place.

The reason you struggle so mightily to name Obama policies to grow jobs and stimulate the economy is that other than a failed stimulus plan...he didn't really have any!
LOL

I struggled not st all. Obama’s are hardly contingent upon a lying con tool like you. :badgrin:

The world looks at Trump as a shithole President

We had eight years of tepid economic growth. Trump has already achieved what Obama couldn't in eight years...he's got 3% growth in his first year and that's BEFORE the affects of his tax cuts kick in!
The numbers are in.... here’s what you called 3% growth in Trump’s first year...

2017: 2.3%

LOL

I struggled not st all. Obama’s are hardly contingent upon a lying con tool like you. :badgrin:

Yet you can't seem to name them...why is that, Faun?

You going to give me more excuses...or the Obama policies that grew the economy?

LOL

You going to give me more excuses...or the Obama policies that grew the economy?

Ever??

I already gave you that list.

LOL

Ever??

Where was that, Faun? I could use a laugh this morning!

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

I don't even need to read the responses from Trumplings in this thread.
They don't care about international opinion. Their attitude (like their Cheeto Jesus) is "fuk-em" - Me Me Me Me MEEE
Sad

LOL

Ever??

Where was that, Faun? I could use a laugh this morning!
I told you I would post a link to it but you have to bet me first. That link doesn’t come for free, it’s gonna cost you.

So? Do we have a bet?

Was it such a short list that I somehow "missed" it?
How come you don’t want to talk about GDP now, ya lyin’ con tool?

::badgrin:

You lied. You said, ”Trump has already achieved what Obama couldn't in eight years...he's got 3% growth in his first year and that's BEFORE the affects of his tax cuts kick in!”

GDP for Trump’s first year is actually 2.3%.

Keep running, Forrest. :lmao:

Forum List

Back