World Order at risk of collapse

Oohh, "one" of his staff used to work for....

As opposed to all of Hillary's staff and Hillary herself doing the bidding of Soros. Yea, no buyers remorse here.

Yeah and FIVE of his staff have worked for the dreaded Goldman Sachs...

Is that seriously the best you got? We're supposed to denounce Trump and run to Democrats because five of his staff used to work for Goldman Sachs at some point?

You are delusional.

I'm sorry... is having some kind of accountability for Trump's statements during his campaign not important? Goldman Sachs was evil and they were part of the "establishment" and part of "the swamp," and now they are part of his staff... and it doesn't matter?

When did he ever call Goldman Sachs "evil"? Link?

He attacked Cruz for taking lots of money from Goldman Sachs. Has Trump taken money from them? He is hiring people that used to work there, not taking money from them. If anything he is stealing some of their best assets.

You can't be THAT stupid. What makes a company bad is the people that work for it, especially the top guys like Mnuchin...

The point Trump was making was that GOP and DEM politicians were in the pockets of these banks and institutions. He did NOT take money from them.
Good luck finding bankers and financial experts that haven't worked for any of them. I know you are THAT stupid, but try to THINK on your own for once instead of parroting MSM talking points.

Yeah and FIVE of his staff have worked for the dreaded Goldman Sachs...

Is that seriously the best you got? We're supposed to denounce Trump and run to Democrats because five of his staff used to work for Goldman Sachs at some point?

You are delusional.

I'm sorry... is having some kind of accountability for Trump's statements during his campaign not important? Goldman Sachs was evil and they were part of the "establishment" and part of "the swamp," and now they are part of his staff... and it doesn't matter?

He attacked Cruz for taking lots of money from Goldman Sachs. Has Trump taken money from them? He is hiring people that used to work there, not taking money from them. If anything he is stealing some of their best assets.

You can't be THAT stupid. What makes a company bad is the people that work for it, especially the top guys like Mnuchin...

The point Trump was making was that GOP and DEM politicians were in the pockets of these banks and institutions. He did NOT take money from them.
Good luck finding bankers and financial experts that haven't worked for any of them. I know you are THAT stupid, but try to THINK on your own for once instead of parroting MSM talking points.

I'm not parroting shit... I'm presenting the facts. Sorry those aren't convenient for you. Linda McMahon donated $6 million to Trump's campaign and she got a position in his cabinet. DeVos has donated over $200 million to republican campaigns... and she is getting Secretary of Education.

You are delusional.

I'm not parroting shit... I'm presenting the facts. Sorry those aren't convenient for you. Linda McMahon donated $6 million to Trump's campaign and she got a position in his cabinet. DeVos has donated over $200 million to republican campaigns... and she is getting Secretary of Education.

LOL, your "facts" haven't inconvenienced me. Obviously mine have been for you.

We're supposed to be upset that Republicans like McMahon and DeVos have raised money for, and donated to various GOP candidates over their lifetimes? What does that have to do with GOP and DEMs taking money from banks? Oh yea, nothing.

We're supposed to be upset that Republicans like McMahon and DeVos have raised money for, and donated to various GOP candidates over their lifetimes? What does that have to do with GOP and DEMs taking money from banks? Oh yea, nothing.

They bought their positions in government... And you don't care. That's some funny shit right there.

They bought their positions in government... And you don't care. That's some funny shit right there.

You're right, I don't care what you think about their donations and his appointments. You act as if Hillary wouldn't reward long term donors to her. That's some funny shit.

You're right, I don't care what you think about their donations and his appointments. You act as if Hillary wouldn't reward long term donors to her. That's some funny shit.

So your hypothetical thoughts trumps what Trump actually did... after campaigning to drain the swamp and get rid of the establishment??

So your hypothetical thoughts trumps what Trump actually did... after campaigning to drain the swamp and get rid of the establishment??

He did get rid of the establishment. Bush defeated. Clinton defeated. #DrainTheSwamp referred to progressive turds in government.

He won, progressives lost. Deal with it.

Well, we will see how cutting off 30 million Americans from Healthcare works out for the GOP.
The cost of Obamacare was hurting the 90 million who are paying for it making healthcare the last thing Obamacare provided.

The deductible cause people to give up seeing a doctor.

Yep. Lots of citizens just pay the fine. This fine of course cuts into the money people could use for self medicating or going to cheap clinics. Not to worry for illegals, though, who can go to the e.r. and let the hospitals and taxpayers absorb the costs.

Well, we will see how cutting off 30 million Americans from Healthcare works out for the GOP.
The cost of Obamacare was hurting the 90 million who are paying for it making healthcare the last thing Obamacare provided.

The deductible cause people to give up seeing a doctor.

Yep. Lots of citizens just pay the fine. This fine of course cuts into the money people could use for self medicating or going to cheap clinics. Not to worry for illegals, though, who can go to the e.r. and let the hospitals and taxpayers absorb the costs.
Most people just lie and say they have it even though they don't. Nobody checks.

They convieniently forget that Hillary sold access to her presidency to foreign governments and unscrupulous Americans. And the Libs are complaining DeVos donated to her political party?

Wow! Unpresidented. DemTards never did that.

Forum List

Back