World Athletics votes to EXCLUDE transgender athletes from female competition

Don't expect that. Their followers do whatever they are told. Dementia just gave the female courage award to a sissy in a dress. If women were paying more attention to politics, they would have voiced out. As long as the MSM keeps it a quickly passing story, they have no idea.
Most of the population is against men in women's sports. Doesn't stop the loony left though. They claim they are for women's rights but clearly they are not. However, I'm willing to compromise in having men's sports, women's sports, and tranny sports. We already have special olympics, etc so why not tranny sports?

Most of the population is against men in women's sports. Doesn't stop the loony left though. They claim they are for women's rights but clearly they are not. However, I'm willing to compromise in having men's sports, women's sports, and tranny sports. We already have special olympics, etc so why not tranny sports?

I remember the term they created "war on women" because conservatives objected to mandatory birth control by private insurance companies. Today we have an administration and party that supports guys in dresses robbing real female students of trophies and possibly college scholarships in their athletic events. Liberal cities that allow weirdos in dresses into female restroom facilities with your daughter. Now they are part of the protected class that generally votes Democrat.

However, I'm willing to compromise in having men's sports, women's sports, and tranny sports. We already have special olympics, etc so why not tranny sports?
Trans league would be tough. I'm probably in favor of a women's league and an open league. Trans and anyone else that wants to can compete in the open league. Normal restrictions on performance enhancing drugs.

Don't expect that. Their followers do whatever they are told. Dementia just gave the female courage award to a sissy in a dress. If women were paying more attention to politics, they would have voiced out. As long as the MSM keeps it a quickly passing story, they have no idea.
Liberal women are afraid to speak up. Unlike Conservative women who are used to lefty hate squads. Liberal woman have been conditioned to stay in line or fear cancellation and to be ostracized.

They don't want a separate category, they want to compete as women, and that's that.

Our daughters are or were involved in athletics. If they'd been forced to compete with boys pretending to be girls that'd be unfair.

I have no use for leftist "emotions"
The girls in my family are in gymnastics…which is a pretty hefty financial investment for parents and athletes…Just to have the sport taken over by men who can’t compete with other men. Why bother paying for training if the profession is allowing itself to become a joke.

The girls in my family are in gymnastics…which is a pretty hefty financial investment for parents and athletes…Just to have the sport taken over by men who can’t compete with other men. Why bother paying for training if the profession is allowing itself to become a joke.

Three of our daughters were or are gymnasts. Agreed it's expensive and they train hard.

Absolutely no way should mentally confused boys pretending to be girls steal their thunder

Three of our daughters were or are gymnasts. Agreed it's expensive and they train hard.

Absolutely no way should mentally confused boys pretending to be girls steal their thunder

Is there a trans infiltration into women's gymnastics? I've always thought that unlike things like cycling or swimming, which are based on raw strength and endurance, women's gymnastics relies more on agility while men's gymnastics relies more on strength (not to the exclusion of the other, but more favoring one over the other).

Does a males strength give them an advantage that outweighs the penalty imposed by their frame?

Is there a trans infiltration into women's gymnastics? I've always thought that unlike things like cycling or swimming, which are based on raw strength and endurance, women's gymnastics relies more on agility while men's gymnastics relies more on strength (not to the exclusion of the other, but more favoring one over the other).

Does a males strength give them an advantage that outweighs the penalty imposed by their frame?

Gymnastics involves strength... actually another issue in girls gymnastics involves sexual assault.

Ask any parent of a gymnast, they're always watching

Forum List

Back