World Athletics votes to EXCLUDE transgender athletes from female competition

Robz

Feb 8, 2023
As should have happened long ago and the only policy that could make any sense, Transgender women have been banned from competing against females in elite competitions.

Transgender women have been banned from competing in the female category at international athletics events.

A champion female cyclist has quit the sport after constant beatings by transgender athletes, admitting in a heartbreaking message: 'I lose no matter how hard I train.'

It comes as transgender cyclist Tiffany Thomas, 46, blew the competition of out of the water at the Randall's Island Crit event in New York over the weekend. Thomas, who only took up cycling in 2018, is 14 years older than her eldest teammate.

The Left must fight this has hard as possible

If they don't, it will be an admission that trans folk are not equivalent to natural born women, something they must never agree with, or their ideology falls apart.

As should have happened long ago and the only policy that could make any sense, Transgender women have been banned from competing against females in elite competitions.

I haven't read all of the details but this makes sense.

If you have outdoor plumbing; you compete against the fellas. If you have indoor plumbing; you compete against other females. Not that hard.

I do like the hyperbolic bloviating from right wing loons about this topic. I guess now that this has been passed and will hopefully be copied by other sanctioning bodies for elite competitions...they will have to find something else to get pissed off about.

Good. At the end of the day, natural born females are not to blame when certain males can't compete against other males for whatever reason and so to me, the natural born females shouldn't have to bust their backs more than they already have to just because certain males are not willing to do the same when competing against other males.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This very matter could be a part of reason why it may not even pay to have competition at all to begin with. Every time that anyone gets labeled a winner at anything, there are always going to be people out there who are going to say that the person only won due to one reason or another.

I'm amazed the stuff even comes into question. I miss the world we once had where if anyone even suggested a man pretending to be a woman should compete in women's sports would have been met with a "are you fucking stupid?"

There shouldn't be anything to even vote about. A dude pretending to be a woman is not a woman. Never has been, never will be.

F trannies

F Biden

F Ukraine

F Disney

F the world economic forum

F blacks

And so fourth.

Female athletes have the power to stop this insanity. Stop showing up at sporting events.

Its starting to happen in a few instances. But, it takes bravery, as attacks and bans will be forthocoming.

Vermont high school banned from tournaments after refusing to play team with transgender player​

Female athletes have the power to stop this insanity. Stop showing up at sporting events.

It's difficult to get people to stop something they really love. I remember when the kneeling BS started in football. Right-wing show hosts protested up and down. Two weeks later they'd be talking about football games that they watched on television. Talk is cheap--sacrifice is hard.

Nice first step, and based on science.

It's about time the left starting fighting for women's rights, instead of letting the right do it for them. Republicans are actually the ones for rights - women's rights and the right to life.

Frno6wYWAAchNlv.jpg

It's about time the left starting fighting for women's rights, instead of letting the right do it for them. Republicans are actually the ones for rights - women's rights and the right to life.

Don't expect that. Their followers do whatever they are told. Dementia just gave the female courage award to a sissy in a dress. If women were paying more attention to politics, they would have voiced out. As long as the MSM keeps it a quickly passing story, they have no idea.

Forum List

Back