Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

Bullying and suicide are horrific things. Nobody should be bullied for any reason.

That said, gays are notorious for bullying others. The gay community has an inordinate number of nasty, hateful bullies among their ranks. Many of them have no compunction about calling you out and smearing you if you don't adhere to their gay fascism. Yea, they are some nasty people.
Victims of the Gay Mafia
Hollywood Gay Mafia

hahahahhahahahah
15 out of 100 is not a high rate
that's a real, scientific ACCURATE ''study'' !!! anywhere between 15 and 43 % !!???!!
I've just been applying for jobs and there are NO questions about gay/hetero/etc !!!!!!!!
no more questions--you've proved the ''study'' [ :laugh: ] is very inaccurate/biased/etc
Hey, I don't care if you accept the findings or think that the percentages are high enough to warrant concern. Discrimination exists. The fact that you mentioned no question about sexual orientation on the job applications speaks volumes to you ignorance of the top and what is actually happening
Affirmative Action is discrimination, yet I bet you just love that.
Red Herring Logical Fallacy. I did not take a stand on affirmative action and your just brining it up as a means of avoiding the argument that I'm presenting
Your ‘argument’ (such as it is) is about discrimination. AA is about discrimination. Try again.
Nope!! AA is about trying to erase the effects of PAST discrimination. This is about the continued effects of CURRENT discrimination. Try again!

. Homosexuals can have their fun I could really give a shit less, just don't try to tell me that disagreeing is some kind of discrimination or Constitutional violation and that I have to accept is as normal.
No one gives a rats hind parts about what you agree with or disagree with, or what you consider normal or abnormal, or what you accept or not accept. You are free to struggle with those issues and torment yourself until you head explodes. The only thing that matters is how you treat others and what you advocate for as far as how the law society treats others who are different. It is quite obvious that you have some serious issues with homosexuality. It might be time for you to do some soul searching and possibly get professional help.

Spare me the ridiculous, patronizing lies.

I am an honest man, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but the most extreme contempt for honesty.

I am a man with religious faith, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but the most extreme contempt for religious faith.

I hold to basic standards of morality and decency, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but extreme contempt for such standards.

There is nothing about me that you would respect, and to be respected by such immoral, evil subhuman filth as you would be an insult.

The only way you would respect me would be for me to be a sexually-perverted, mentally-diseased, morally-degenerate scumbag such as yourself.
That is quite an unhinged rant Sparky. So much for my attempt to raise the level of discourse by presenting some actual facts on constitutional law. In response, all that you can do is continue to blather about faith and perversion. You are right about one thing though, after this, there is nothing that I can respect in you. Nothing!

I do not need reams of “expert” opinion written to tell me how the Constitution does not mean what it very clearly, explicitly says.

The Tenth Amendment is clear—those powers not delegated in the Constitution to the federal government are reserved to the states or to the people. This means that of the Constitution does not explicitly state that the federal government has a certain power, then the federal government does not have that power.

Nothing in the Fourteenth Amendment, nor anywhere else in the Constitution, changes this.

Nothing anywhere in the Constitution gives the federal government any power to violate any individual's or organization's freedom of association. Therefore, per the Tenth Amendment, the federal government has no such power, and is acting illegally in every instance where it attempts to exercise it.

Again, so much for my attempts at provoking an actual, intellectual debate on the constitutional issues. Anyone with half a brain would do some research in an attempt to present an opposing point of view.. However, all that you can do is complain that you don't have time to read opinions and proceed with your usual appeals to ignorance--assertions about what you know, or think that you know, without bothering to back it up.

If you are a man or a woman and think you are the other gender, you need psychological help and should be kept out of jobs where your mental issues could endanger others or jeopardize the business.
th
Really?

Yup. It's science.

Spare me the ridiculous, patronizing lies.

I am an honest man, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but the most extreme contempt for honesty.

I am a man with religious faith, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but the most extreme contempt for religious faith.

I hold to basic standards of morality and decency, and you have made it clear that you have nothing but extreme contempt for such standards.

There is nothing about me that you would respect, and to be respected by such immoral, evil subhuman filth as you would be an insult.

The only way you would respect me would be for me to be a sexually-perverted, mentally-diseased, morally-degenerate scumbag such as yourself.
That is quite an unhinged rant Sparky. So much for my attempt to raise the level of discourse by presenting some actual facts on constitutional law. In response, all that you can do is continue to blather about faith and perversion. You are right about one thing though, after this, there is nothing that I can respect in you. Nothing!
Bob has one thing going for him that you do not -- consistency. He states what he believes, and those beliefs do not involve utter hypocrisy as do yours.

You are little more than a trained monkey who supports one politically correct view in one situation and a completely contradictory politically correct view in another.

I don't share Bob's views, but I find him to be a stand up guy and would rather sit down and have a beer with the fellow than I would you.

Bob has one thing going for him that you do not -- consistency. He states what he believes, and those beliefs do not involve utter hypocrisy as do yours.
Seriously?? Please point out where I have been inconstant
Your idiotic knee jerk defense of all things Islamic.

For fucks sake, watching you salivate when the subject is Islam is like watching a Jewish person defending Nazis every time the subject arises.

Moron.

For fucks sake, watching you salivate when the subject is Islam is like watching a Jewish person defending Nazis every time the subject arises.

Moron.
When did this thread become about Islam?? Oh I get it , you are moronically making some assumption about me. Run along now.

Moron.
When did this thread become about Islam?? Oh I get it , you are moronically making some assumption about me. Run along now.

No assumptions on my part, boy.

I have seen what you have written.

Moron.

No assumptions on my part, boy.

I have seen what you have written.
upload_2018-3-23_11-39-22.jpeg

hahahahhahahahah
15 out of 100 is not a high rate
that's a real, scientific ACCURATE ''study'' !!! anywhere between 15 and 43 % !!???!!
I've just been applying for jobs and there are NO questions about gay/hetero/etc !!!!!!!!
no more questions--you've proved the ''study'' [ :laugh: ] is very inaccurate/biased/etc
Hey, I don't care if you accept the findings or think that the percentages are high enough to warrant concern. Discrimination exists. The fact that you mentioned no question about sexual orientation on the job applications speaks volumes to you ignorance of the top and what is actually happening
Red Herring Logical Fallacy. I did not take a stand on affirmative action and your just brining it up as a means of avoiding the argument that I'm presenting
Your ‘argument’ (such as it is) is about discrimination. AA is about discrimination. Try again.
Nope!! AA is about trying to erase the effects of PAST discrimination. This is about the continued effects of CURRENT discrimination. Try again!

Why should 'minorities' NEED affirmative action [AA] to 'compete fairly' .
Common logic dictates that 'competing fairly' entails you getting the job on the basis of your QUALIFICATIONS and not your gender, race, religion, sexual psychosis and other privileged class designation.

To imply that they NEED AA is to imply that said group is inferior in some way - That's Racist, Sexist yada yada yada .....

Common logic dictates that 'competing fairly' entails you getting the job on the basis of your QUALIFICATIONS and not your gender, race, religion, sexual psychosis and other privileged class designation.

To imply that they NEED AA is to imply that said group is inferior in some way - That's Racist, Sexist yada yada yada .....
What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy as a pathetic attempt to mask the fact that you do not have a clue as to what affirmative action is or how it works. Minorities most certainly have to be equally qualified. The job never goes to a less qualified person. However, if a minority group is underrepresented AND all else being equal ( including qualifications) yes the job goes to the minority person. That is not giving any individual an unfair advantage . It is ensuring that the environment reflects the community. I was an AA officer in state government and know what I'm talking about, and don't you EVER fucking DARE to call me a racist- BITCH

What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy as a pathetic attempt to mask the fact that you do not have a clue as to what affirmative action is or how it works. Minorities most certainly have to be equally qualified. The job never goes to a less qualified person. However, if a minority group is underrepresented AND all else being equal ( including qualifications) yes the job goes to the minority person. That is not giving any individual an unfair advantage . It is ensuring that the environment reflects the community. I was an AA officer in state government and know what I'm talking about, and don't you EVER fucking DARE to call me a racist- BITCH
..what about whites who score higher but don't get accepted into college because they are white?
...what about whites being fired because they are -----------white?
“Black Power” mantra and working systematically to purge Harris-Stowe’s College of Education of white faculty.
Instructor at Harris-Stowe gets almost $5 million in racial discrimination suit
and the white that was discriminated against in the thread I put up?
more black racists/haters

What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy...

Didn't you engage in that earlier in this thread against me when I posited the opinion that discrimination laws are no longer needed?
First of all, as I have said before, I see laws against discrimination and affirmative action are two entirely different things. Second of all, I was simply explaining how AA works, not taking a position as to whether or not it is still needed.

What do we have here??! Oh yes, an ad hominem logical fallacy...

Didn't you engage in that earlier in this thread against me when I posited the opinion that discrimination laws are no longer needed?
First of all, as I have said before, I see laws against discrimination and affirmative action are two entirely different things. Second of all, I was simply explaining how AA works, not taking a position as to whether or not it is still needed.

You called me an anarchist. I accept your apology.

what about whites who score higher but don't get accepted into college because they are white?
...what about whites being fired because they are -----------white?
If that happened, and since you fail to provide any documentation to the effect that it did I can't be sure, it is a misuse of AA and a reflection on the people who are making the decision, not AA itself.

Forum List

Back