Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

More idiotic horseshit. They are not pretending to be anything . They are who they are .

Yes, they are who they are, two men pretending to be a man and a woman. Tell you what. Put those two on a desert island and see how long their species lasts....What do you think will happen? Are they going to screw fish and hope to create offspring or something?

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about?? Create more homosexuals? You have some decidedly bizarre ideas. I hope you're enjoying your fuck fest with your fuck buddy Blaylock

Thanks for agreeing that homosexuals cannot create children. Where you really fail is thinking homosexuals do not create more homosexuals. The fact you have to jump up and down and swear shows me you are becoming unhinged. :spinner:

I would like to know what the fuck created you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More idiotic horseshit. They are not pretending to be anything . They are who they are .

Yes, they are who they are, two men pretending to be a man and a woman. Tell you what. Put those two on a desert island and see how long their species lasts....What do you think will happen? Are they going to screw fish and hope to create offspring or something?

Pretending to be a man and a woman??!! Who is pretending to be a woman jerk?

Prove it or shut up. The vast majority of the evidence says otherwise. Let's see what you got. Warning, I have done the research and know who all of the quacks and phonies are

The fact you have to do 'research' shows just how whacked out you have to be to think that to deny a child a normal mother and father is a good thing. Homosexuals cannot ever be parents.....only caretakers. And no I'm not going to 'shut up.'

Thank you for admitting that you are willfully ignorant and proud of it[emoji16]

You poor moron.....If you have to ask who is the woman and who is the man then by definition it is not a normal family. That kid, according to you, doesn't need a mother or father which IMO is child abuse yet you embrace it.

Thank you for admitting that you are willfully ignorant and proud of it[emoji16]

I would say that failing to acknowledge thousands of years of evolution and normal heterosexual sexual behavior that results in procreation that results in a vibrant human species is colossal willful ignorance of not only historical success of our species but of scientific proof.

You poor moron.....If you have to ask who is the woman and who is the man then by definition it is not a normal family. That kid, according to you, doesn't need a mother or father which IMO is child abuse yet you embrace it.
You poor moron! This is not 1950 No one including hetero couples give a fuck about gender roles. Child abuse? More evidence of your pathetic , willful ignorance.

I would say that failing to acknowledge thousands of years of evolution and normal heterosexual sexual behavior that results in procreation that results in a vibrant human species is colossal willful ignorance of not only historical success of our species but of scientific proof.
YOU at the one who is failing to acknowledge thousands of years of evolution during which time there has been a constant number of homosexuals in the population-and guess what- we are still here as a species. Your pathetic ignorance is that you believe that gay people can't be parents or form families. That is beyond ignorant. It is fucking stupid and ignoring reality

You poor moron! This is not 1950 No one including hetero couples give a fuck about gender roles. Child abuse? More evidence of your pathetic , willful ignorance.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think a hetero couple would give up their genetic offspring to two homosexuals. You can't address most of what I post other than to call names and regurgitate leftist, homosexual talking points. One last question, how do two men have their own genetic children without some kind of heterosexual interaction? Can a man make an ovum?

YOU at the one who is failing to acknowledge thousands of years of evolution during which time there has been a constant number of homosexuals in the population-and guess what- we are still here as a species. Your pathetic ignorance is that you believe that gay people can't be parents or form families. That is beyond ignorant. It is fucking stupid and ignoring reality

You evaded my question. I asked you how two men could create a child on their own. I know you can't answer except for more garbage, leftist talking points. That there is a small fraction of aberrant humans only supports my contention that homosexuality is an aberration in human beings. I would say humans have survived DESPITE homosexuals.

You poor moron! This is not 1950 No one including hetero couples give a f••• about gender roles. Child abuse? More evidence of your pathetic , willful ignorance.

In 1950, we knew what the tragic results were likely to be of a child coming from a “broken home”. Most of us still know, though society has become infested with degenerates who deny the obvious, and who not only don't care to prevent broken homes, but go so far as to deliberately create them. And you have to be blind not to see how society is already suffering the tragic consequences of this folly. And ironically, it is those who deny this obvious reality, or perhaps who are somehow unable to even see it, who accuse those who clearly see and identify it of “pathetic , willful ignorance”.

You poor moron! This is not 1950 No one including hetero couples give a f••• about gender roles. Child abuse? More evidence of your pathetic , willful ignorance.

In 1950, we knew what the tragic results were likely to be of a child coming from a “broken home”. Most of us still know, though society has become infested with degenerates who deny the obvious, and who not only don't care to prevent broken homes, but go so far as to deliberately create them. And you have to be blind not to see how society is already suffering the tragic consequences of this folly. And ironically, it is those who deny this obvious reality, or perhaps who are somehow unable to even see it, who accuse those who clearly see and identify it of “pathetic , willful ignorance”.
You are a broken human being! Human being??:iyfyus.jpg:

You are living in a fantasy world if you think a hetero couple would give up their genetic offspring to two homosexuals. You can't address most of what I post other than to call names and regurgitate leftist, homosexual talking points. One last question, how do two men have their own genetic children without some kind of heterosexual interaction? Can a man make an ovum?
Holy fucking shit !!really!! ??? Kid who are adopted by gay folks have been abused, neglected, abandoned and rejected by their heterosexual parents!!

And , you cant get past your moronic belief that two people have to produce a biological child that they are both genetically related to in order to be parents. Do you feel the same way about hetero sexual couples who adopt, or need some help by a third party to conceive ? Answer honestly although I doubt that you can.

Holy fucking shit !!really!! ??? Kid who are adopted by gay folks have been abused, neglected, abandoned and rejected by their heterosexual parents!!

Yeah I knew you were going to pull that old-tired talking point out of your black bag. Sure, what better place to get a kid and turn him into a homosexual than from a dysfunctional family? Since homosexuals cannot make kids they need breeding pairs and what better micro-culture than the few bad parents? Those kids are already confused and ripe for homosexual grooming. :itsok:

And , you cant get past your moronic belief that two people have to produce a biological child that they are both genetically related to in order to be parents. Do you feel the same way about hetero sexual couples who adopt, or need some help by a third party to conceive ? Answer honestly although I doubt that you can.

No one said they HAVE to produce a child but a loving heterosexual family is the optimal situation for children and you know it!! Stop with the faux outrage too it only thinly veils your despicable and hate filled rants. Hetero couples are MORE suited to adopt children because they best reflect they way humans have survived all these eons. Homosexuality does not exist in statistically large numbers in most animal populations. Because they would DIE OUT!!!!

Last edited:
Since homosexuals cannot procreate with each other, they use heterosexuals as their breeding pairs in order to create more homosexuals and the more they can convince useful morons that sex is 'just and orientation' the more of our children they will pull into a basically aberrant lifestyle.
What the fuck are you talking about?? Create more homosexuals? You have some decidedly bizarre ideas. I hope you're enjoying your fuck fest with your fuck buddy Blaylock
Such vulgarity :eek:
(And projection)
Triggered?
:smile:

Forum List

Back