Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore

You should have been around in the late 1970s to mid-1980s when there were few jobs, inflation, and a 20% prime lending rate, this is a cakewalk.

This inflation was inevitable. Biden didn't cause it.
It's been my profession for 23 years to dispassionately analyze and act on the information, data and other input that leads me to that conclusion.
Conversely, you're just another two mindless, obedient, Dunning-Kruger Effect-suffering Trumpsters. Your opinion of me means nothing. Sorry.
Helicopter Joe didn't cause inflation?
You are wrong. Here are a few reasons why you are wrong.
1. Biden's war on energy and the rise in the price of gas and diesel fuel contributed to inflation
2. Biden's spending, taking the Federal Budget from Trump's $4T to $6.9T CAUSED INFLATION
3. Biden wanted to forgive billions of student loan debt. That would be inflationary.
4. Biden let in ~13m migrants who are increasing demand without adding to supply, contributing to inflation.

1. Biden's war on energy and the rise in the price of gas and diesel fuel contributed to inflation
2. Biden's spending, taking the Federal Budget from Trump's $4T to $6.9T CAUSED INFLATION
Yes, I'm aware of the nutter talking points.

The 30% UNFAIR TAX?
Thanks for that article. If I was responsible to balance the 2024 Budget this is how I would make it happen.
1. Add a 4% Federal Sales Tax on all sales (gains ~400b/yr)
2. Add a 0.1%? financial transaction tax on ALL financial buy/sell transactions (stocks, bonds, derivatives, bitcoin, etc.) (gains 777b/yr)
3. Add a Remittance Tax on all money sent out of the US (gains ~$150b/yr, see below)
4. Remove the cap on SS tax, and raise the ages from 62/67 to 63/68 (saves SS)
5. Raise the tax and co-pay for Medicare
6. Add a co-pay for Medicaid
7. So if all of the above taxes were implemented, the $1T Budget Deficit would become a $350b surplus to start paying down the $32T Debt

3. Biden wanted to forgive billions of student loan debt. That would be inflationary.
4. Biden let in ~13m migrants who are increasing demand without adding to supply, contributing to inflation.

All that plus printing money like a madman

"Biden inflation", he says. As we know, Steve Moore is a right wing economist.

Economists are great as long as they stay in their lane, which is analysis. Once they get partisan, you're never getting the whole story, and that can be dangerous.

That's true whether it's Moore or Kudlow on the Right, or Reich or Krugman on the Left. You're getting a skewed, cherry-picked, incomplete analysis.

It really is a shame that so many people don't care about that.
I thought you guys said facts are just facts. So, there can't be left wing economists or right wing economists, left wing scientists and right wing scientists, left wing medical professionals and right wing medical professionals, etc. Facts are just facts. Did you already forget this?

I thought you guys said facts are just facts. So, there can't be left wing economists or right wing economists, left wing scientists and right wing scientists, left wing medical professionals and right wing medical professionals, etc. Facts are just facts. Did you already forget this?
You don't know my politics. Markets & economics are my profession, and the fact that politics has polluted it is very clear.

Leftists cannot keep all their lies straight

When you see stuff like this, do you ever wonder to yourself if you're getting a complete, accurate picture?

Do you care?
Gee, we're certainly not getting a complete, or accurate, picture from the Biden clowns.

Forum List

Back