Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore​

Steve Moore discusses former President Trump’s criticism of President Biden’s EV push on ‘The Evening Edit.’

"Biden inflation", he says. As we know, Steve Moore is a right wing economist.

Economists are great as long as they stay in their lane, which is analysis. Once they get partisan, you're never getting the whole story, and that can be dangerous.

That's true whether it's Moore or Kudlow on the Right, or Reich or Krugman on the Left. You're getting a skewed, cherry-picked, incomplete analysis.

It really is a shame that so many people don't care about that.

• Banned
"Biden inflation", he says. As we know, Steve Moore is a right wing economist.

Typical Marxist play, attack the messenger in order to ignore the message.

Go back your Legos child

• Banned
fb.gif

When you see stuff like this, do you ever wonder to yourself if you're getting a complete, accurate picture?
Do you care?
So what are Krugman and Reich saying?

Is there ANY defense for Bidenomics, besides don't believe your lying eyes?

IMHO the dems are getting ready to throw Biden under the bus, their problem is that crotchety stubborn old Joe won't go gracefully.

When you see stuff like this, do you ever wonder to yourself if you're getting a complete, accurate picture?

Do you care?

Not only do they not care, this is what they want. They do not what truth or accuracy, they want to be told what they already think is true. Nothing more.

So what are Krugman and Reich saying?

Is there ANY defense for Bidenomics, besides don't believe your lying eyes?

IMHO the dems are getting ready to throw Biden under the bus, their problem is that crotchety stubborn old Joe won't go gracefully.
I guess you've missed the "complete and accurate picture" in the grocery store, gas pump, and housing costs.

Fucking dolt.
This inflation was inevitable. Biden didn't cause it.

It's been my profession for 23 years to dispassionately analyze and act on the information, data and other input that leads me to that conclusion.

Conversely, you're just another two mindless, obedient, Dunning-Kruger Effect-suffering Trumpsters.

Your opinion of me means nothing. Sorry.

Not only do they not care, this is what they want. They do not what truth or accuracy, they want to be told what they already think is true. Nothing more.
Y'know, what may bother me the most about what happens to those who fall into an ideology is the fact that an ideology robs a person of one of their most important human instincts: Curiosity.

That's a goddamn shame, it really is.

Typical Marxist play, attack the messenger in order to ignore the message.

Go back your Legos child
You managed to ignore the message and not even discuss any issues in the OP, your lazy ass post a stupid video and we are supposed to waste our life watching it at the speed of a retarded Republican no doubt.

With just the inflation and the decline in real buying power of wages for over two years, it's impossible to argue that PedoPete hasn't harmed the working class.
He has not hurt me in fact my income has increased the last two years.

You managed to ignore the message and not even discuss any issues in the OP, your lazy ass post a stupid video and we are supposed to waste our life watching it at the speed of a retarded Republican no doubt.
Fucking Steven Moore wants to abolish the income tax and replace it a national sales tax. He's a crackpot

Forum List

Back