Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore

Yeah, got it.

WHATEVER YOU DO, don't read post 260 here: The Left Don't Think Trump Should Attack Judges

Oh, and don't read this: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

You don't have the balls to. Ignorant Trumpster.
Interesting when I click on your second link your first sentence calls the other side "wingers". I assume that means right wingers, of which you apparently don't feel you belong, making you a left winger, which is what I accused you of being.

Interesting when I click on your second link your first sentence calls the other side "wingers". I assume that means right wingers, of which you apparently don't feel you belong, making you a left winger, which is what I accused you of being.
So you call someone who YOU KNOW doesn't hold left wing beliefs a left winger. That's really brilliant. But not surprising.

All you people care about is my opinion of Trumpism, an opinion that is sociological, not political.

This is why I rarely bother with you people at this point. This is why I call it a cult.

So you call someone who YOU KNOW doesn't hold left wing beliefs a left winger. That's really brilliant. But not surprising.

All you people care about is my opinion of Trumpism, an opinion that is sociological, not political.

This is why I rarely bother with you people at this point. This is why I call it a cult.
You called yourself that by calling others "wingers".

Yes, that's correct, obviously I'm not on your side.

Nor am I on the side of the people you hate.

Not all of us are mindless sheep. True story.
If you are not on one side that means you are on the other side, hence why you get called out on it all the time.

You make 90% of your posts against the right.
Yes, they're the biggest threat right now, and a horrible sign of the condition of our society.

Before Escalator Day, most of my posts were about the Regressive Left (you could search that term and find a zillion posts) and their insane reliance on PC and Identity Politics.

The lefties didn't like that, just like you guys bitch at me now.

Yes, they're the biggest threat right now, and a horrible sign of the condition of our society.

Before Escalator Day, most of my posts were about the Regressive Left (you could search that term and find a zillion posts) and their insane reliance on PC and Identity Politics.

The lefties didn't like that, just like you guys bitch at me now.
Well, since Biden and the left have been in office for over two years now and throughout that entire time 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, it isn't because of Republicans.

Well, since Biden and the left have been in office for over two years now and throughout that entire time 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, it isn't because of Republicans.
The majority has said the same thing through several Presidents. Trump was underwater, too. Look it up.

The problem is that the ends of the spectrum have too much influence.

'DISASTROUS': Expert warns of Biden 'demolition' of auto industry​

Cost of Biden's migrant crisis hits a mind-blowing amount​

Helicopter Joe didn't cause inflation?
You are wrong. Here are a few reasons why you are wrong.
1. Biden's war on energy and the rise in the price of gas and diesel fuel contributed to inflation
2. Biden's spending, taking the Federal Budget from Trump's $4T to $6.9T CAUSED INFLATION
3. Biden wanted to forgive billions of student loan debt. That would be inflationary.
4. Biden let in ~13m migrants who are increasing demand without adding to supply, contributing to inflation.
Correct

Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore​

Steve Moore discusses former President Trump’s criticism of President Biden’s EV push on ‘The Evening Edit.’

Post has not been refuted

Bidenomics delivered a disaster for every American: Monica Crowley
'The Monica Crowley Podcast' host reacts to the president's failed agenda on 'The Bottom Line.'

Forum List

Back