Workers Beginning To Lose Jobs Due To Sequestration

wow, I didn't know when you worked for government your job was protected FOR LIFE

I guess they are more important than the people who have been in the 8% unemployed for FOUR YEARS

What a news flash!!! That does not even scratch the surface of what you and your pals don't know.

So Govt workers are finally feeling the effects huh??

Can't say I give a shit. Those folks live in a bubble. They are payed with our tax dollars. They don't get layed off. They don't get fired. They have everything payed by we the tapayer.

Excuse me if I don't give a fuck about them and their unpayed leave. Its kinda like when the all lost their COLA for a time. They sure as shit got it all back. No one I know gets a COLA increase every years.

Hell. We could lose half the Govt employee's and no one would notice they were gone.

Oh, and if it bothers you that much you should drop that fuck in the WH a line. It was his idea to let it go forward was it not?? Guess that one may bit him in his skinny ass.

Bitter about life or do you just need a bucket of water thrown on you???

Can't say I give a shit. Those folks live in a bubble. They are payed with our tax dollars. They don't get layed off. They don't get fired. They have everything payed by we the tapayer.

Excuse me if I don't give a fuck about them and their unpayed leave. Its kinda like when the all lost their COLA for a time. They sure as shit got it all back. No one I know gets a COLA increase every years.

Hell. We could lose half the Govt employee's and no one would notice they were gone.

Oh, and if it bothers you that much you should drop that fuck in the WH a line. It was his idea to let it go forward was it not?? Guess that one may bit him in his skinny ass.

you do, that's for sure
meow

To cut back government.. government jobs will be lost... BUT... if those jobs are truly warranted, there will be demand for that job in the private sector...

We can feel bad for any person who wants to work that loses a job... but that does not mean we should keep spending like a drunken sailor to just create government jobs for the fuck of it

Nope. Just tired of paying folks who live in a bubble and could care less about the rest of us. You know. The folks that we pay for.

You could use that bucket of water big time if you think those Govt workers give a rats ass about you there Rinata.

obama said it would happen. Therefore he must make it happen. As Emily Holubowich, a Washington health-care lobbyist who leads a coalition of 3,000 nonprofit groups fighting the cuts said. “The worst-case scenario for us is the sequester hits and nothing bad really happens. And Republicans say: See, that wasn’t so bad.”

obama now has an obligation to make bad things happen.

The reality is, the Easter Egg Roll for the public can be cancelled due to the sequester, but the lavish St. Patrick's day party will happen as usual. Maybe not as usual, after all, this is an obama party and will out lavish all previous St. Paddy's day parties.

Sequester or No, St. Patrick?s Day Party Rolls On at White House | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

When we be sick enough of this lying thief to put him in shackles and handcuffs like he deserves?

NOt just government workers, Claudia.

Have you forgotten that workers in private industry supply government?

So...you hate the military AND the private industry workers that supply it too?

Your Obama hatred is blinding you to reality.

This would be happening if McCain was in office, too.

I certainly DON'T include the military in that. Those guys earn their money and put lives on the line to do so. I have the deepest respect for anyone in the military. Not so for other Govt workers.

You mean those millions of private sector civilians without whose labors we wouldn't HAVE a military, you mean?

Where the fuck do you think all those billions of dollars our government spends are going?

Seriously do some fucking reading and educate yourself.

By Amanda Terkel

WASHINGTON -- As Republican politicians insist that the Obama administration has "exaggerated" the effects of sequestration, people around the country are beginning to see for themselves what the results of the $85 billion in budget cuts are: They're losing their jobs.

Thousands of federal employees are facing unpaid time off as agencies determine that they will have to furlough workers to absorb the cuts.

But other workers -- including some in the private sector -- are losing their jobs altogether, underscoring just how much daily life for many people is tied to a functioning government.

Some examples:

More: Workers Lose Jobs As Pink Slips Go Out Due To Sequestration
Good.

Let the parasites go get a real productive job, like the rest of us out in The World.

NOt just government workers, Claudia.

Have you forgotten that workers in private industry supply government?

So...you hate the military AND the private industry workers that supply it too?

Your Obama hatred is blinding you to reality.

This would be happening if McCain was in office, too.

I certainly DON'T include the military in that. Those guys earn their money and put lives on the line to do so. I have the deepest respect for anyone in the military. Not so for other Govt workers.

You mean those millions of private sector civilians without whose labors we wouldn't HAVE a military, you mean?

Where the fuck do you think all those billions of dollars our government spends are going?

Seriously do some fucking reading and educate yourself.

And why should those folks be exempt from what the rest of us have been going through for the last four years ED?

I'm sure the military will survive just fine. It always has and always will.

Seriously. Do some fucking reading and educate yourself. Better yet take a look around and see all those who are unemployed right now and explain why anyone on the Govt teat shouldn't have to fear the same. That bubble protects them from real life. To bad the rest of us don't have that bubble to depend on.

these are the same people whose answer to everything is cut the military budget..how funny they don't seem quite as sorry or sad for them who would lose their jobs...

but if people don't feel sorry for these people, you are accused of being heartless and not loving your neighbor..

see that good ole double standards..

it become clearer adn clearer evey day why the republican party is failing

Suicide%20gun.png

these are the same people whose answer to everything is cut the military budget..how funny they don't seem quite as sorry or sad for them who would lose their jobs...

but if people don't feel sorry for these people, you are accused of being heartless and not loving your neighbor..

see that good ole double standards..

Yup. They all scream to cut the DOD and the military yet Ed and other idiots are yelling about those workers getting the axe?? Guess they don't really want any cuts to the military of DOD. Hope you don't believe that whisker.

Sorry. My sorry meters all tapped out. I really could give shit one.

Last edited:

Yeah. You just keep telling yourself that. Who knows?

Mayby we will end up with just one party.

The Dems.

Sad day for any working taxpayer in America if that happens because eventually you run out of other peoples money to support those that don't take care of themselves.

Yeah. You just keep telling yourself that. Who knows?

Mayby we will end up with just one party.

The Dems.

Sad day for any working taxpayer in America if that happens because eventually you run out of other peoples money to support those that don't take care of themselves.

notice she didn't answer if she gives out her second home rent free..
her and people like her idea of love thy neighbor is a long as it's OTHER peoples money

such phonies

Rather than blasting your link as partisan bs like you would fox news links I actually read it. Your op is laughable. Most of the jobs actually listed as being lost ranged from single digit loses to just over a thousand. But the vast majority of those listed were in the single and double digit losses.

Get the fuck out of here with such silly ass loss reports. In case you forgot there are MILLIONS already out of work.

Forgive me for not pulling the fire alarm over a MINOR course correction. I only hope that the government job losses are permanent.

Forum List

Back