Quaker Oats Shutters Danville Plant, 500+ Workers Lose Their Jobs

That's Biden's fault? If you're going to blame Biden for that, then we can blame Trump for not doing anything to stop that American factory from closing down and moving to Mexico, in pursuit of cheap labor and higher profits. Short-term gains are more important for these capitalists even if it means hurting the American economy in the long-term.

They have the gall of laying off thousands, even millions of American workers and then turning around and selling them the same products they were manufacturing here in the US. It's a type of economic cannibalism. These big-money capitalists don't consider that the American consumers they sell their products to, need jobs to pay for what they purchase. Trump being of the same socioeconomic class as these economic cannibals, doesn't threaten them with tariffs or eliminating their tax cuts and other incentives, to keep the factory here, he just lets it happen.

You should try paying attention to what I post instead of making shit up. I did not say it was Biden's fault, in fact I mocked those that did.

Forum List

Back