WooooHoooo! Who Wants To Celebrate?

Because of time limits. Yayyyy
You want to talk about deportations? Start a thread.

He? You mean the president? You think he has something to do with these numbers?
What did he have to do with counting deportations?

Off topic. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm sure you heard something that makes you think he lied about deportation numbers. Great. Start a thread on it and tag me.
I dotn need to start a thread. He started including border turn arounds as deportations. That's why its so high.
My point was, I wonder if the formula changed? Like it has before?
Im actually trying to discuss it instead of your typical hack attack.
Formula changing is a big deal. I just don't know how they come up with this stuff. Do you?

No. You are questioning the data with some bullshit accusation that the president changed the formula. There has been no such change.

This is good news. Period.
How do you know? You didn't even know deportation formula changed. And that was years ago.
You are nothing but a fucking rube. You don't care for the facts. Just take it at face value.
Idiot.
Im not saying it did, I was questioning whether it has. But you don't actually want to discuss anything, you just want to blow up balloons for your fools party. Enjoy.

I am almost willing to bet that whatever change you are talking about with deportation numbers is bull....or has a reasonable explanation.

These numbers on incomes have been recorded the same way for a long time....by the census bureau. Its a solid data set.

The good news fucks with your head. Sad.

What did he have to do with counting deportations?

Off topic. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm sure you heard something that makes you think he lied about deportation numbers. Great. Start a thread on it and tag me.
I dotn need to start a thread. He started including border turn arounds as deportations. That's why its so high.
Formula changing is a big deal. I just don't know how they come up with this stuff. Do you?

No. You are questioning the data with some bullshit accusation that the president changed the formula. There has been no such change.

How do you know? You didn't even know deportation formula changed. And that was years ago.
You are nothing but a fucking rube. You don't care for the facts. Just take it at face value.
Idiot.
Im not saying it did, I was questioning whether it has. But you don't actually want to discuss anything, you just want to blow up balloons for your fools party. Enjoy.

I am almost willing to bet that whatever change you are talking about with deportation numbers is bull....or has a reasonable explanation.

These numbers on incomes have been recorded the same way for a long time....by the census bureau. Its a solid data set.

I said it was good, you delusional dumbfuck.
The explanation was so that Obama could get his manipulating ass at the podium and spout high deportation numbers.
AGAIN, you don't fucking know. Stop lying.

Idiot.

I said it was good, you delusional dumbfuck.
The explanation was so that Obama could get his manipulating ass at the podium and spout high deportation numbers.
AGAIN, you don't fucking know. Stop lying.

You are talking about ending unreported "catch and release" an reporting them as deportations....right? Is that what you are going on about?

Median income up big. People in poverty down! The economy continues to recover.

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

Insert your positive comments below!
Sorry, Lone. I'm afraid it's not true. The crowd at the food pantry keeps growing every week and the shelters all over the state are at overflow--and it's still summer. Or maybe we just need to shut down the state of Maine and move?

Please...don't try to tell me that it is not true. I don't get my data from shit sources. These numbers are factual.

Now..carry on.
I don't think you use shit sources and I don't think you're trying to lie. It's just not what I'm seeing.

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

Sorry, Lone. I'm afraid it's not true. The crowd at the food pantry keeps growing every week and the shelters all over the state are at overflow--and it's still summer. Or maybe we just need to shut down the state of Maine and move?

Please...don't try to tell me that it is not true. I don't get my data from shit sources. These numbers are factual.

Now..carry on.
I don't think you use shit sources and I don't think you're trying to lie. It's just not what I'm seeing.

It isn't about what you are seeing. It is census data. This is how we know what is fact and what isn't.

I haven't seen a homeless person in several months. Does that mean there are no homeless people?

Now..carry on.

It isn't about what you are seeing. It is census data. This is how we know what is fact and what isn't.

I haven't seen a homeless person in several months. Does that mean there are no homeless people?
Sorry, I believe what I see more than what the government tells me in an election year. Stats are too easily manipulated; I agree with TN that it can be done without lying; there is a lot of play in the numbers game. If the rest of the country is doing better, I'm pleased. I have no stake in saying it's worse. It just doesn't SEEM to be doing so great right now for a lot of folks around here.
It just occurred to me it might be because of the recent severe cutbacks to our welfare programs. So maybe it is just a Maine thing.

Now..carry on.
Here in Oregon, if you look at the Willamette Valley, Portland south to Eugene, things have significantly improved since 2009. If you look at most places in rural Eastern Oregon, that is not the case. From what I have read, a similiar pattern exists for most of the nation. Urban economy improving, rural declining.

It looks like it cycles, just like everything else does. Including things like global temperature.

Nobody gets blame or credit.

Did you see me assign credit in the OP?

Nope. I just figured that's where it would go.

I'll celebrate..... Where's the party hats and noise makers?
Did anyone bring cake and ice cream?
I've got potatoe chips (from Dan Quale).

Now..carry on.
:crybaby:

You make my point for me, thank you. Someone challenges you and you immediately resort to personal attacks. Why is that?

You did not challenge me. You made a dopey comment. Try harder.

The news is good. Be a patriot and celebrate with me.
You assume I was referring to my own comment. You completely ignore the one prior to mine, other than to issue a subtle, veiled insult. You truly are the "lone laugher". I do enjoy your comedy.

You said nothing.
Wow, I must really be getting under your skin.
Let me say it again, I was referring to the post prior to mine, not mine, not what I said, what another poster said. Do you get it now? Or do I need to quote the damn post I am referring to?

What the other poster said was an incorrect assessment of the situation. You made a dopey remark based on it. Who do you think you are fooling?

On this one, you are, indeed, the lone laugher.
Well, apparently you for one.

Forum List

Back