WooooHoooo! Who Wants To Celebrate?

Median income up big. People in poverty down! The economy continues to recover.

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

Insert your positive comments below!
On this one, you are, indeed, the lone laugher.

How is that, knucklehead?
You make my point for me, thank you. Someone challenges you and you immediately resort to personal attacks. Why is that?

You did not challenge me. You made a dopey comment. Try harder.

The news is good. Be a patriot and celebrate with me.
You assume I was referring to my own comment. You completely ignore the one prior to mine, other than to issue a subtle, veiled insult. You truly are the "lone laugher". I do enjoy your comedy.

Good news.
I just wonder if he changed the formula like he did deportations? Its worth a mention..

You want to talk about deportations? Start a thread.

He? You mean the president? You think he has something to do with these numbers?
What did he have to do with counting deportations?

Off topic. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm sure you heard something that makes you think he lied about deportation numbers. Great. Start a thread on it and tag me.

Median income up big. People in poverty down! The economy continues to recover.

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

Insert your positive comments below!

You make my point for me, thank you. Someone challenges you and you immediately resort to personal attacks. Why is that?

You assume I was referring to my own comment. You completely ignore the one prior to mine, other than to issue a subtle, veiled insult. You truly are the "lone laugher". I do enjoy your comedy.

You said nothing.

It is like clockwork. Make a thread about some good news.....and you fuckers are right there to shit on it.

That has GOT to be a sad way to exist.

gdp_large.png

WooooHoooo! Who Wants To Celebrate?

:lmao:

You said nothing.
Wow, I must really be getting under your skin.
Let me say it again, I was referring to the post prior to mine, not mine, not what I said, what another poster said. Do you get it now? Or do I need to quote the damn post I am referring to?

"Trends Factors: Some Economic Improvement But Also Jobless Worker Cutoffs and Weak Energy Sector"SNAP/Food Stamp Participation Data « Food Research & Action Center
Kinda discounts any positives after that.

Usage is down. That is the question that was answered.
Fine, but why is a much more important question. If it is down do to people returning to work and no longer needing the assistance, it good thing. Unfortunately, that is simply not the case.

Because of time limits. Yayyyy
Good news.
I just wonder if he changed the formula like he did deportations? Its worth a mention..

He? You mean the president? You think he has something to do with these numbers?

Off topic. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm sure you heard something that makes you think he lied about deportation numbers. Great. Start a thread on it and tag me.
I dotn need to start a thread. He started including border turn arounds as deportations. That's why its so high.
My point was, I wonder if the formula changed? Like it has before?
Im actually trying to discuss it instead of your typical hack attack.
Formula changing is a big deal. I just don't know how they come up with this stuff. Do you?

SNAP Still Misses Eligible People Experiencing Food Hardship

Food hardship and need for food assistance remain relatively high. In April 2016, about one in seven people in the U.S. received SNAP and about one in ten were unemployed or underemployed, according to USDA data and the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics U-6 measure. A FRAC analysis (pdf) using the Healthways Well-Being survey collected by Gallup showed that 16 percent of respondents did not have enough money to feed themselves or their family in 2015.

Despite growth in SNAP caseloads since the onset of the Great Recession, about 17 percent of those eligible go unserved and SNAP is missing nearly six in ten eligible elderly persons. SNAP policies that improve program access and increase staff capacity to process applications as well as SNAP outreach can help communities, families and businesses maximize federal dollars.SNAP/Food Stamp Participation Data « Food Research & Action Center

What a rousing success!!! :bang3:

You said nothing.
Wow, I must really be getting under your skin.
Let me say it again, I was referring to the post prior to mine, not mine, not what I said, what another poster said. Do you get it now? Or do I need to quote the damn post I am referring to?

What the other poster said was an incorrect assessment of the situation. You made a dopey remark based on it. Who do you think you are fooling?

Good news.

I dotn need to start a thread. He started including border turn arounds as deportations. That's why its so high.
Formula changing is a big deal. I just don't know how they come up with this stuff. Do you?

No. You are questioning the data with some bullshit accusation that the president changed the formula. There has been no such change.

This is good news. Period.

Good news.

No. You are questioning the data with some bullshit accusation that the president changed the formula. There has been no such change.

This is good news. Period.
How do you know? You didn't even know deportation formula changed. And that was years ago.
You are nothing but a fucking rube. You don't care for the facts. Just take it at face value.
Idiot.
Im not saying it did, I was questioning whether it has. But you don't actually want to discuss anything, you just want to blow up balloons for your fools party. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back