Philippines President Wants American Forces Out...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
:clap::clap2: Nice Job Mr. Duterte. Let's oblige. We don't belong there. Time to come home.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he wanted U.S. Special Forces out of his country’s south and blamed America for inflaming Muslim insurgencies in the region, in his first public statement opposing the presence of U.S. troops.

When asked if he were trying to draw a cautionary tale for the American people, Earnest said, "I guess some people could draw that analogy."

Duterte’s relationship with the U.S. has been a bit rocky since he became president in June. Duterte has been openly critical of American security policies aimed to chart a foreign policy that would not depend on America, his country’s treaty ally...

More:
Duterte wants US forces out of southern Philippines | Fox News

As usual, Obozo's policies are to side with Muslim insurgents instead of supporting the majority of the people of the Philippines. Less than 4 months to go before we're rid of this piece of garbage.

It just seems we have our fingers in everyone's pie. Why is that? Maybe we should let the rest of the world solve their own problems, and concentrate on solving our own. We could start with reviving our economy, which has been in the doldrums since the crash of 2008. Obama has done NOTHING to revive our economy, he's not even trying.

How about Americans go home from everywhere?

Nobody wants your "protection" whitey. The world can get by fine without you.

What I'm amazed at is how this nutcase Philipino president is so spiteful, he'll hurt his own country. A military base is an economic boon. Soldiers get paid and spend their money locally. Contracts for building and maintenance are given to local companies, and often foreign aid is offered to compensate for the land lease and impact fees.

We should pull out because it's better for us. We can't take care of our veterans and we denied seniors a Social Security COLA adjustment, basically telling them they can't have their own money. But here we are paying billions for a global military presence.

But President Pygmy is an idiot.

:clap::clap2: Nice Job Mr. Duterte. Let's oblige. We don't belong there. Time to come home.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he wanted U.S. Special Forces out of his country’s south and blamed America for inflaming Muslim insurgencies in the region, in his first public statement opposing the presence of U.S. troops.

When asked if he were trying to draw a cautionary tale for the American people, Earnest said, "I guess some people could draw that analogy."

Duterte’s relationship with the U.S. has been a bit rocky since he became president in June. Duterte has been openly critical of American security policies aimed to chart a foreign policy that would not depend on America, his country’s treaty ally...

More:

Good. For my money all of our troops in foreign countries like Germany should come home.

The next time someone goosesteps across Europe they can take care of themselves as can the rest of them.

His problem with US Special Operations units in the south of his country is that they ARE NOT helping local military fight the Muslim rebels. They are trying to "assimilate" the region into peaceful coexistence. Typical Obozo BS.

More:

Good. For my money all of our troops in foreign countries like Germany should come home.

The next time someone goosesteps across Europe they can take care of themselves as can the rest of them.

He wants us out? We should oblige. We've been there far too long. And i'm actually all for disbanding NATO. It isn't a defensive organization. It's an aggressor. It wants more conflict.

His problem with US Special Operations units in the south of his country is that they ARE NOT helping local military fight the Muslim rebels. They are trying to "assimilate" the region into peaceful coexistence. Typical Obozo BS.

They should just leave. 70yrs is enough. Time to come home.

How about Americans go home from everywhere?

Nobody wants your "protection" whitey. The world can get by fine without you.
The world isn't getting by fine, and they do in fact need whitey to help them. Its not like they are going to be helped by brown people. Apparently that just isn't in their wheelhouse.

They should just leave. 70yrs is enough. Time to come home.

Do you understand what and where you are responding to?

we closed our bases in the Philippines in the early 1990s. The economic impact has been huge and they just recently asked us to start calling there again. They have been struggling against Muslim separatists based out of Malaysia for decades and just recently asked for help. Sadly, the Rules of Engagement do not allow our Special Operations folks to effective help battle the effort.

It is starting to sound like China is buying the politicians in the Phillipines to give China more of a free run in the South China Sea.

I'm all for the U.S. minding it's own business... but I do wonder what Duterte will be saying when China comes a-knockin'
That's why the relationship is rocky, Obama is trying to screw Duterte over and wants to go back on our treaty with the Phillipines. Obama is the piece of shit in this scenario.

Forum List

Back