Woohoo!! GA Gov. vetoes religious liberty bill; Muslims must bake Mohammed cake; Gays must cater too

Where is it in Christianity that Christians must knowingly commit sins. Just to show how tolerant they are.
Where is it written that photography, baking, flower arranging and D.J.ing are. Sins? Where is it written that to save your soul you must abandon and forget the teachings of Jesus Christ and follow an obscure passage of a letter written by Paul?

Rhere's no piety in bigotry..
When photography, baking and flower arranging requires participation in an event rooted in perversion. Yes, perverts have an absolute right to practice their perversion. What they cannot do is require the participation of an unwilling partner. It's a form of rape.
A form of rape?!?! Participation?!?!

Wedding vendors are not participants. They provide services. They do not officiate at the ceremony. They provide services.

They are not invited guests. They do not show up with a toaster oven wrapped in silver paper. They provide services.

They do not dance with the bride or groom. They do not step on a little glass goblet, they do not throw rice. They provide services.

They do not accompany the couple on the honeymoon. They do not participate in the ceremony. They merely provide services.

Do you want to rethink that rape comment?.

Then you would agree that gays can choose any cake in the display case they want. Call it a wedding cake and put it in their own car.

Good. I agree with that too.

Forcing the unwilling baker to use his talent, then deliver the forced labor cake to the venue and commit further acts at the event site is not only rape. Since force was used to change the physical location of the victim, it's kidnapping as well. The force used vitiates any consent by the baker to transport the cake. It's the same as the driver of a get away car only doing so because there is a gun to his head.

Under the New Mexico ruling in the Elaine Photography case, the victim photographer could use any kind of disclaimer they wanted. Victims should make full use of this.

If it were me forced to knowingly commit this kind of crime against my conscience, I would make this experience so painful and so damaging the pervert perpetrators would never forget it, and do so within the confines of every law

Then when all was said and done the cake would be in unconstructed pieces unless the pervert couple found someone else to put it together.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were me forced to knowingly commit this kind of crime against my conscience, I would make this experience so painful and so damaging the pervert perpetrators would never forget it, and do so within the confines of every law

Then when all was said and done the cake would be in unconstructed pieces unless the pervert couple found someone else to put it together.

You could try.

But purposely ruin the even and you subject yourself to civil liabilities in civil court. I'm sure the couple will appreciate your paying the bills regarding the ruined party and then paying for a new one.

>>>>

Then you would agree that gays can choose any cake in the display case they want. Call it a wedding cake and put it in their own car.

Good. I agree with that too.

Forcing the unwilling baker to use his talent, then deliver the forced labor cake to the venue and commit further acts at the event site is not only rape. Since force was used to change the physical location of the victim, it's kidnapping as well. The force used vitiates any consent by the baker to transport the cake. It's the same as the driver of a get away car only doing so because there is a gun to his head.

Under the New Mexico ruling in the Elaine Photography case, the victim photographer could use any kind of disclaimer they wanted. Victims should make full use of this.
Now it's kidnapping?!?!

Did you past this crap from a ledge somewhere?

You could try.

But purposely ruin the even and you subject yourself to civil liabilities in civil court. I'm sure the couple will appreciate your paying the bills regarding the ruined party and then paying for a new one.

>>>>
There are dozens of ways to destroy someone without violating either a criminal or civil wrong. In the Elaine's photography case, the New Mexico court held that the business could use any kind of disclaimer they wanted. Take advantage of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do these "Christians" expect to find piety in bigotry? Why do they expect God's love and legal protections for hatred? How can they throw up discrimination and expect to receive grace?
God has never commanded anyone to commit a sin. Lot was not commanded to allow his guest to be raped in his home. The people of Sodom and Gomorrah were never commanded to engage in homosexual acts or approve of those who do.

If gays want to be homos, good for them, just don't ask someone who refuses, to participate in their events. Stop forcing others to violate their conscience.

How do these "Christians" expect to find piety in bigotry? Why do they expect God's love and legal protections for hatred? How can they throw up discrimination and expect to receive grace?
God has never commanded anyone to commit a sin. Lot was not commanded to allow his guest to be raped in his home. The people of Sodom and Gomorrah were never commanded to engage in homosexual acts or approve of those who do.

If gays want to be homos, good for them, just don't ask someone who refuses, to participate in their events. Stop forcing others to violate their conscience.
Can someone be a pious bigot?

I guess only in their own mind.

by the way, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because they were inhospitable. Ring a bell?

There are dozens of ways to destroy someone without violating either a criminal or civil wrong. In the Elaine's photography case, the New Mexico court held that the business could use any kind of disclaimer they wanted. Take advantage of that.

What the court said was "They may, for example, post a disclaimer on their website or in their studio advertising that they oppose same-sex marriage but that they comply with applicable antidiscrimination laws."

A disclaimer does not exempt them from the law.

>>>>

What the court said was "They may, for example, post a disclaimer on their website or in their studio advertising that they oppose same-sex marriage but that they comply with applicable antidiscrimination laws."

>>>>
Oh no. Provide the service under disclaimer like.

"We will be happy to comply with the law and serve your perversion. We can ask forgiveness, you will burn in hell forever. As pennance all profit from your transaction will be donated to traditional family groups in your name putting you on donor lists. As a wedding cake customer, we will hand out flyers with your photographs and names telling our other customers how sorry we are."

All legal under the New Mexico ruling.

>>>>

"We will be happy to comply with the law and serve your perversion. We can ask forgiveness, you will burn in hell forever. As pennance all profit from your transaction will be donated to traditional family groups in your name putting you on donor lists. As a wedding cake customer, we will hand out flyers with your photographs and names telling our other customers how sorry we are."

Proudly own your bigotry! It should read:

DUE TO OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST WHO TAUGHT THE WORLD TO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD BE TREATED AND TO JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED AND CAST NOT THE FIRST STONE FOR YOU TOO BEAR SIN, WE PROUDLY RESERVE THE OPTION TO NOT SERVE SKEEVY FAGGOTS. IT'S THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO!

Go for it...

1. However they would probably win a case for getting them added to donor lists without their permission, and

2. They would probably win a case for you handing out flyers with their photograph without consent.

>>>>

Forum List

Back