Woof Woof

Shep Dawg

Rookie
Mar 22, 2009
Hello everyone,

I'm Shep Dawg. I'm looking for a new forum, and I've heard some good things about this one. I tend to find myself on the liberal side of most issues, but not all. I follow politics closer than most, and prefer to debate facts instead of opinions. I don't bark much, but I will bite if provoked. I look forward to meeting some new folks, and having spirited debates.

See you on the boards.

Hello everyone,

I'm Shep Dawg. I'm looking for a new forum, and I've heard some good things about this one. I tend to find myself on the liberal side of most issues, but not all. I follow politics closer than most, and prefer to debate facts instead of opinions. I don't bark much, but I will bite if provoked. I look forward to meeting some new folks, and having spirited debates.

See you on the boards.
Welcome, Shep Dawg. I'm a bit skeptical today. How is it that you know how closely most people follow politics? Do you debate facts or debate with facts? Rebutting a fact is very tricky.

Last time I had a spirited debate, I passed out.

Cheers,
asaratis

Hello everyone,

See you on the boards.
Welcome, Shep Dawg. I'm a bit skeptical today. How is it that you know how closely most people follow politics? Do you debate facts or debate with facts? Rebutting a fact is very tricky.

Cheers,
asaratis

LOL... Debate "with" facts. I've been on many forums for several years, and I find many posters on both sides of the political spectrum get their info from their favorite "media" source. I tend to research the actual issue on my own, and not go by what Keith Olberman, or Glen Beck tell me I should believe. Sorry for being so vauge.

Thanks for the welcome.

Hello everyone,

See you on the boards.

Cheers,
asaratis

LOL... Debate "with" facts. I've been on many forums for several years, and I find many posters on both sides of the political spectrum get their info from their favorite "media" source. I tend to research the actual issue on my own, and not go by what Keith Olberman, or Glen Beck tell me I should believe. Sorry for being so vauge.

Thanks for the welcome.

Not familiar with that term.

Forum List

Back