Yeah I'm here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by uptownlivin90, Oct 16, 2009.

1. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    Whats going on everybody?!

I'm new here. I'm young... sort of. Just got out of high school and I'm on Air Force DEP until they send me off to Texas for basic training and what not in April. Until then I'm just being a burden on society and all that.:eusa_angel:

Oh... and I'm a libertarian at heart... well progressive libertarian... cuz for some reason I registered Democrat and supported Obama and still f-ing do!! (probably cause I'm black lol;)) And no I'm not a damn blue dog... their "moderates"... moderation is stupid. lol I'm for universal health care (the real thing not the "public option" bullsh**... single payer baby), for universal child care... public transit and all that good stuff. I guess my political philosophy is stay the f*ck up out of my business and give me what the f*ck I want and I'll be fine. Free market? Good. Abortion? Sure. Gays? What you do on your spare time is none of my business. War? If your gonna do it be smart about it *cough* invade the right f-in country *cough*. Guns? Mine are all loaded. :beer: I don't cuss like this on a regular basis... so don't worry.LOL God bless. ;)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,028
    How are you a libertarian that supports the free market and universal healthcare?

3. JW Frogen

JW Frogen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,206

See, despite you posting an interesting post, and it is, here is your problem Amigo Joe.

If you want people to stay the fuck out of your business yet still "give" you what you want, when they give you what they want, they will want to be in your fucking business.

It is called Karma-kebabs.

Eat it up.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  4. uptownlivin90

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    Because you can have a free market... with a universal health care program. :cuckoo:

I'm a libertarian because I'm pro-gun rights, pro-choice, pro-free market, pro-vouchers, I'm progressive because well... I've been in enough poor households to realize that social programs are neccesary in a capitalist society.

5. uptownlivin90

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    Nah bruh.:lol: We're a society that tells people if you want to live a comfortable life... which everyone wants... you gotta work for it... which is fair. If your going to send people with families to jobs with 40 hour work weeks there's some things they need to have a shot in life... roads.... education... health... and some place to put their little kids if they've got em. Your theory becomes bullshit when it becomes appearent that nothing the government does "for me" they do with "their" money. Therefore their not doing it "for me" I'm doing it for my damn self. I pay taxes. I respect a return on those taxes. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't want welfare and food stamps... just a chance to make it.

6. Sidestreamer

Sidestreamer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Slugging whores in the jaw, because they're such c
    Ratings:
    +255
    You're more of a social libertarian and economic collectivist from the way you're describing your stances. Once you head to Texas you're gonna find yourself in a small minority, but we exist, and not just in Austin ;)

Howdy!

7. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,028
    Well universal means that the government is going to have to provide that health care, which means that they'll have to take from others to provide this service. That's not a free market.

8. uptownlivin90

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    If your going for the whole "no-taxation" thing... don't bother.LOL There's some things that I feel comfortable saying people should be taxed for, if we don't have what you call a "free market" because of taxation I'll fine. Point is I don't think that government should have much control in regulating business activity. My opinion varies depending on each individual situation.

9. uptownlivin90

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I was born not to far from your neck of the woods in Mississippi. So... yeah. LOL there's plenty more of "us" in Maryland where I live now, I'm sure. Social libertarian/economic collectivist, is too long to say... we just say "proggressive libertarian" up north.

10. Kevin_Kennedy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,028
    Then you can't really say you're for a free market if you think the government has a role in the market.