Woody Allen Child Molester?

Dylan's response to Woody's response.

Dylan Farrow Responds to Woody Allen: 'Distortions and Outright Lies' - The Hollywood Reporter

With all the attempts to misrepresent the facts, it is important to be reminded of the truth contained in court documents from the only final ruling in this case, by the New York Supreme Court in 1992. In denying my father all access to me, that court:
  • Debunked the "experts" my father claims exonerated him, calling them "colored by their loyalty to Mr. Allen", criticizing the author of their report (who never met me) for destroying all supporting documentation, and calling their conclusions "sanitized and therefore less credible".
  • Included testimony from babysitters who witnessed inappropriate sexual behavior by my father toward me.
  • Found that “there is no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen's contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi. Mr. Allen's resort to the stereotypical ‘woman scorned’ defense is an injudicious attempt to divert attention from his failure to act as a responsible parent and adult.”
  • Concluded that the evidence "...proves that Mr. Allen's behavior toward Dylan was grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.”
  • Finally, the Connecticut State prosecutor found "probable cause" to prosecute, but made the decision not to in an effort to protect "the child victim", given my fragile state.

Frankly, if anybody told me I imagined what happened, I would feel completely betrayed.

What if an experienced abuse professional had told you it was imagined FOR you? Who might you feel betrayed you, then?

Usually, a child used as a weapon figures that out by adulthood.

But obviously, not always.

Regards from Rosie

I have no idea if Woody Allen is a molester or not.

All I know is that Mia Farrow is one snake of an ex wife.

I could see that...

she hates Allen so much...she wants to destroy him.....it's sickening to watch really!
Oh yeah. She's one mentally ill bitch. Are you all aware that she has a clause in any contract she signs to do any acting/product endorsements etc that her hands are never to be exposed? That means NEVER! In the past there were always 'hand-models' used. She will never remove her gloves even while sleeping. GOD FORBID she should ever actually touch anything with her hands! You're headed into the Howard Hughes' world with her. She's sick in the head.
Another time and place she would have been stuck away in an institute for the mentally ill.
She has money. If she didn't they'd lock her up and feed her pablum three times a day.

I could see that...

she hates Allen so much...she wants to destroy him.....it's sickening to watch really!
Oh yeah. She's one mentally ill bitch. Are you all aware that she has a clause in any contract she signs to do any acting/product endorsements etc that her hands are never to be exposed? That means NEVER! In the past there were always 'hand-models' used. She will never remove her gloves even while sleeping. GOD FORBID she should ever actually touch anything with her hands! You're headed into the Howard Hughes' world with her. She's sick in the head.
Another time and place she would have been stuck away in an institute for the mentally ill.
She has money. If she didn't they'd lock her up and feed her pablum three times a day.

You are one fucked up dude. What the hell are you talking about?

Um, yeah, or maybe she was just pissed off she got traded in for a newer model.

Let's find out who you would hit. Mia Farrow in all her beauty or pock marked and pimple faced Soon Yi?

Or maybe choose between the insane and the sane.

Well wouldn't that be something if everyone could understand that Woody was in therapy for inappropriate behavior with Dylan before all hell broke lose this time.

Tell me you guys know that right?

Let's find out who you would hit. Mia Farrow in all her beauty or pock marked and pimple faced Soon Yi?

That's an easy one.

I have a big time thing for Asian Chicks. Japanese, Korean, Filipina, they are all smoking hot!!!!

Not so much a thing for old, crazy chicks like Mia, though.

Well wouldn't that be something if everyone could understand that Woody was in therapy for inappropriate behavior with Dylan before all hell broke lose this time.

I think that sounds kind of vague...

But there's this from the post BD posted.

Allen is cooperating with the investigation. He's made his own psychiatric files and the files of his children available to authorities. He's submitted to a polygraph and a battery of psychological tests. The reports we were shown would seem to support his contention he's not a child molester. Why then would Allen's 7-year-old daughter tell a Connecticut doctor otherwise?

Again, this is 60 Minutes. They were shown the psych evaluations, and they came to the conclusion he wasn't a kiddy diddler.

Allen is cooperating with the investigation. He's made his own psychiatric files and the files of his children available to authorities. He's submitted to a polygraph and a battery of psychological tests. The reports we were shown would seem to support his contention he's not a child molester. Why then would Allen's 7-year-old daughter tell a Connecticut doctor otherwise?

Again, this is 60 Minutes. They were shown the psych evaluations, and they came to the conclusion he wasn't a kiddy diddler.

Most famous was the Green River killer who passed his in 84 and went on to slaughter so many.

Give me a break on "he passed a lie detector test". You guys know please tell me you know that Woody was already in therapy before all hell broke loose for treating Dylan inappropriately? Tell me you know this?

That's an easy one.

I have a big time thing for Asian Chicks. Japanese, Korean, Filipina, they are all smoking hot!!!!

Mia is one of those porcelain beauties. You obviously have not been paying attention. Her face takes your breath away. Her eyes as big as the moon open a portal never seen before. One of a kind beauty. Not many these days. And holy toledo you should have seen her mother.

Most famous was the Green River killer who passed his in 84 and went on to slaughter so many.

Give me a break on "he passed a lie detector test". You guys know please tell me you know that Woody was already in therapy before all hell broke loose for treating Dylan inappropriately? Tell me you know this?

And he handed over all those session notes to the investigators and 60 Minutes, and neither of them saw anything that indicated he was a kiddy diddler.

Now, frankly, I think therapists are a waste of money, they are the biggest fucking scam in the universe right after religion. But the fact is, both Mia and Woody are more than just a little nuts, I'm not surprised that they are seeing therapists.

That's an easy one.

Mia is one of those porcelain beauties. You obviously have not been paying attention. Her face takes your breath away. Her eyes as big as the moon open a portal never seen before. One of a kind beauty. Not many these days. And holy toledo you should have seen her mother.

She doesn't so a thing for me. The only thing I remember about her is that she did the most unappealing sex scene in Rosemary's Baby. And that as when she was in her prime.

Oh, yeah. And she's apparently batshit crazy.

One is a daughter. One is that same daughter that the rest of the children regard as their sister.

Oh and then there is Mom.

Mom who spent her whole life using powerful men to advance her career, and broke up families, and she wondered why her daughter thought this was perfectly okay?

One is a daughter. One is that same daughter that the rest of the children regard as their sister.

Mom who spent her whole life using powerful men to advance her career, and broke up families, and she wondered why her daughter thought this was perfectly okay?

Allen was the one who should have put the brakes on the relationship with Soon Yi. He was the 50 year old adult. She was a very young, inexperienced woman. That her values may have been influenced by her mother's youthful behavior is irrelevant; Allen was over 50 years old, Soon Yi's mother's boyfriend of 12 years, father to one biological child with Mia and 2 adopted children with her, all of whom were step siblings of Soon Yi and growing up in the same home. Allen should have known better; Soon Yi was young enough to be excused due to youth and inexperience.

What you have shown clearly in this post is that you are biased toward Mia Farrow because of things she did prior to this incident. Your whole take on it is biased because of that.

Allen was the one who should have put the brakes on the relationship with Soon Yi. He was the 50 year old adult. She was a very young, inexperienced woman. That her values may have been influenced by her mother's youthful behavior is irrelevant; Allen was over 50 years old, Soon Yi's mother's boyfriend of 12 years, father to one biological child with Mia and 2 adopted children with her, all of whom were step siblings of Soon Yi and growing up in the same home. Allen should have known better; Soon Yi was young enough to be excused due to youth and inexperience.

What you have shown clearly in this post is that you are biased toward Mia Farrow because of things she did prior to this incident. Your whole take on it is biased because of that.

Soon Yi is nearly 40 now, and she's still with him.

Probably has more on the ball than Mia did on how to have a lasting relationship.

Look, I think Allen's relationship with Soon-Yi is kind of creepy. But it's not illegal. And it's not child molestation or incest.

I'm biased against Mia because I think she's a vindictive person who would bully her children into hating their father.

Forum List

Back