Woodward Interviews

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Just saw him on Morning Joe .. scared the hell out of me, not so much for myself - I've had 60 good years .. but for my daughter. He doesn't care about facts, he doesn't listen, and he's incapable of learning anything new. Whatever he's believed for 30 years informs all his decisions.

Joe this morning on top - CBS Sunday on bottom. Riveting as they are chilling

09 12 2018 06 07 50

Just saw him on Morning Joe .. scared the hell out of me, not so much for myself - I've had 60 good years .. but for my daughter. He doesn't care about facts, he doesn't listen, and he's incapable of learning anything new. Whatever he's believed for 30 years informs all his decisions.

I would imagine most people are like that...

The difference is that most people do not have these decisions to make.

Yes, it's full scale sedition in the wake of the Obama Administration's failed coup against Trump.

Good thing, Trump is a "ahh shucks, let bygones be bygones" kind of guy and will ignore all the people taking shots at him, his family, his supporters and Republicans. Right? What could possibly go wrong for the conspirators plotting against him?

09 12 2018 06 07 50

IMG_0436.jpg

Trump, he, um, doesn't listen to the career politicians, um, he just does things. He's a threat I tell ya!

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

He definirely is a DOER, not a TALKER. Compare that to Obama. He could talk and talk oh so smoothly but being an effective president requires more than words. It requires acts of accomplishments.

Woodward is interesting. Just what has he done since Watergate that compels us to listen to him? There is no one there to guide him when making accusations against a sitting president as there was in the Nixon era.

Yes, it's full scale sedition in the wake of the Obama Administration's failed coup against Trump.

Good thing, Trump is a "ahh shucks, let bygones be bygones" kind of guy and will ignore all the people taking shots at him, his family, his supporters and Republicans. Right? What could possibly go wrong for the conspirators plotting against him?

Trump is an "ahh shucks, let bygones by bygones" kinda guy? Hardly - He holds grudges for eternity.

Trump, he, um, doesn't listen to the career politicians, um, he just does things. He's a threat I tell ya!

Oh he's definitely a threat - It would be best if you'd figure that out very quickly.
So tell me what threat he is when his actions have proven to be assets to the citizens of this country over and over again.

Anyone who won't listen to their experts and closest advisors is a threat to national security.

Oh he's definitely a threat - It would be best if you'd figure that out very quickly.
So tell me what threat he is when his actions have proven to be assets to the citizens of this country over and over again.

Anyone who won't listen to their experts and closest advisors is a threat to national security.
I agree that Obama listened to his aides. Matter of fact, Valerie Jarret was basically the one running the show.

He's a threat to the democrat Party. He's helping blacks break the cycle of dependency that's kept them supporting the Party, and he's sent the illegals packing or at very least has them thinking twice about Obama's guidance that "when you vote, you are a citizen" enable to vote. Trump is a threat. If he's able pass Voter ID, well, that's the ball game

that's the anti-American message coming out of Russia. :eusa_clap:

boo hoo your uncle vlad told you it just isn't fair when criminals get caught committing crimes!

that's right, when criminals get caught, that was clearly the result of a law enforcement CONSPIRACY!! :laugh2:

Woodward is just a dishonest partisan hack.
Trump is exposing Washington sleaze machine and they don't like it one bit.
Obama used the FBI to smear Trump and influence the 2016 election.
FBIgate is the biggest political scandal in our history, but it's being ignored by the dishonest MSM.

that's the anti-American message coming out of Russia. :eusa_clap:
boo hoo your uncle vlad told you it just isn't fair when criminals get caught committing crimes!

that's right, when criminals get caught, that was clearly the result of a law enforcement CONSPIRACY!! :laugh2:

It's a COUP!! :lol:

17hdpd.jpg

Woodward is just a dishonest partisan hack.
Trump is exposing Washington sleaze machine and they don't like it one bit.
Obama used the FBI to smear Trump and influence the 2016 election.
FBIgate is the biggest political scandal in our history, but it's being ignored by the dishonest MSM.

The "sleaze machine" of which you speak IS TRUMP.
By far the most corrupt administration in US history and the witches are piling up fast!

Forum List

Back