Woodward Interviews

Woodward is and always has been a left leaning guy.

His book is full of ANONYMOUS. People are buying it just to see what he's written.

Just like the thousands who cued up to get on the internet when Clinton's bullshit was posted on it.

People will have to make up their own minds on the content and if they wasted their money.

Yes, it's full scale .. failed coup ..

tell your uncle vlad his coup attempt is a big fat fail. our intelligence agencies did their JOB! :thup:

putin-trump.jpg

Trump’s ties to the Russian mafia go back 3 decades

ps we can't wait to see publication of donny-liddle hand's tax returns. :eusa_clap:

It is no wonder Mango Menace is after Bruce Ohr. He is probably the world's foremost expert on the Russian mob and he knows things.
Trump's taxes? My guess is that Mueller and the Southern District who are now investigating his corrupt business practices already have them.
Tick Tock :)

tenor.gif

Woodward is and always has been a left leaning guy.
His book is full of ANONYMOUS. People are buying it just to see what he's written.
Just like the thousands who cued up to get on the internet when Clinton's bullshit was posted on it.
People will have to make up their own minds on the content and if they wasted their money.

Sorry - Woodward uses NO anonymous sources at all - You need to catch up.
Bernstein is left center .. Woodward is generally apolitical with a slight lean to the right.
You probably have forgotten that his book on the Bush White House was generally positive .. GWB was smart and gave him personal access.
Bush at War
Trump claims that he was not asked for an interview - which is BS. Big Mistake!

Yes, it's full scale sedition in the wake of the Obama Administration's failed coup against Trump.

Good thing, Trump is a "ahh shucks, let bygones be bygones" kind of guy and will ignore all the people taking shots at him, his family, his supporters and Republicans. Right? What could possibly go wrong for the conspirators plotting against him?

Trump is an "ahh shucks, let bygones by bygones" kinda guy? Hardly - He holds grudges for eternity.

And you're sure you want to keep fucking with him and his family, right?

Yes, it's full scale sedition in the wake of the Obama Administration's failed coup against Trump.

Good thing, Trump is a "ahh shucks, let bygones be bygones" kind of guy and will ignore all the people taking shots at him, his family, his supporters and Republicans. Right? What could possibly go wrong for the conspirators plotting against him?

Trump is an "ahh shucks, let bygones by bygones" kinda guy? Hardly - He holds grudges for eternity.

I'm fucking with him on some anonymous chat board? Meh - NOBODY is fucking with him and there is no "COUP"
Just normal investigative journalism and a DOJ and FBI who intend to keep him honest.
Cut it with the paranoia Zappa - The chips will fall where they may.

I'm fucking with him on some anonymous chat board? Meh - NOBODY is fucking with him and there is no "COUP"
Just normal investigative journalism and a DOJ and FBI who intend to keep him honest.

Yeah, I know you're not. I think posting on boards like this make people somewhat fucking retarded, myself included.

Yeah, I know you're not. I think posting on boards like this make people somewhat fucking retarded, myself included.

WoW - Maybe your smartest post to date. You are SO right. Nobody changes anyones mind on boards such as this - EVER.
Day after day the same grind .. GIANT time sucker.
Thanks man, I'm taking the rest of the day off and finding something constructive to do that will make me actual MONEY. :)

Bob Woodward’s new book Fear: Trump in the White House, explained

Bob Woodward's "Fear" – some top takeaways

Bob Woodward is an old-school journalist. He is extremely meticulous and has always been a stickler for accuracy and verification. He ALWAYS does his homework, and stands by his work.

It also can not be understated that Bob Woodward is not a liberal. In fact, he has always been a hard-core movement conservative. He is well respected among his peers for his honesty and integrity….

Woodward has been a recipient of nearly every major American journalism award, including the Heywood Broun award (1972), Worth Bingham Prize for Investigative Reporting (1972 and 1986), Sigma Delta Chi Award (1973), George Polk Award (1972), William Allen White Medal (2000), and the Gerald R. Ford Prize for Reporting on the Presidency (2002). In 2012, Colby College presented Woodward with the Elijah Parish Lovejoy Award for courageous journalism as well as an honorary doctorate.

images

The Urgent Question of Trump and Money Laundering

The latest reason to be suspicious is Trump’s attacks on a formerly obscure Justice Department official named Bruce Ohr. Trump has repeatedly criticized Ohr and called for him to be fired. Ohr’s sin is that he appears to have been marginally involved in inquiries into Trump’s Russian links. But Ohr fits a larger pattern. In his highly respected three-decade career in law enforcement, he has specialized in going after Russian organized crime.

It just so happens that most of the once-obscure bureaucrats whom Trump has tried to discredit also are experts in some combination of Russia, organized crime and money laundering.

Trump Targets Government's Top Organized-Crime Experts

Trump, he, um, doesn't listen to the career politicians, um, he just does things. He's a threat I tell ya!

Oh he's definitely a threat - It would be best if you'd figure that out very quickly.

He's a threat to the democrat Party. He's helping blacks break the cycle of dependency that's kept them supporting the Party, and he's sent the illegals packing or at very least has them thinking twice about Obama's guidance that "when you vote, you are a citizen" enable to vote. Trump is a threat. If he's able pass Voter ID, well, that's the ball game

"He's a threat to the democrat Party."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And I would add, he's threat to the establishment from both parties.

Bob Woodward’s new book Fear: Trump in the White House, explained

Bob Woodward's "Fear" – some top takeaways

Bob Woodward is an old-school journalist. He is extremely meticulous and has always been a stickler for accuracy and verification. He ALWAYS does his homework, and stands by his work.

It also can not be understated that Bob Woodward is not a liberal. In fact, he has always been a hard-core movement conservative. He is well respected among his peers for his honesty and integrity….

Woodward has been a recipient of nearly every major American journalism award, including the Heywood Broun award (1972), Worth Bingham Prize for Investigative Reporting (1972 and 1986), Sigma Delta Chi Award (1973), George Polk Award (1972), William Allen White Medal (2000), and the Gerald R. Ford Prize for Reporting on the Presidency (2002). In 2012, Colby College presented Woodward with the Elijah Parish Lovejoy Award for courageous journalism as well as an honorary doctorate.

images

The Urgent Question of Trump and Money Laundering

The latest reason to be suspicious is Trump’s attacks on a formerly obscure Justice Department official named Bruce Ohr. Trump has repeatedly criticized Ohr and called for him to be fired. Ohr’s sin is that he appears to have been marginally involved in inquiries into Trump’s Russian links. But Ohr fits a larger pattern. In his highly respected three-decade career in law enforcement, he has specialized in going after Russian organized crime.

It just so happens that most of the once-obscure bureaucrats whom Trump has tried to discredit also are experts in some combination of Russia, organized crime and money laundering.

Trump Targets Government's Top Organized-Crime Experts

Soooo, why didn't Hillary stop the bad bad bad Russian from gettign the uranium?

Forum List

Back