Woodward book is a Joke

24 years ago, Woodward quoted me in his Clinton book saying all kinds of profane and rude things. Why? Maybe because he’s a Republican. Or maybe because:. I. Said. Them. ~ Paul Begala

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!

Nothing in that tweet except desperation.

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!

The President IS frustrated. Before he got into politics, if someone lied like Woodward or CNN have, he could easily sue them for libel and subject them a brutal financial schlonging. The threat of ruination- like what the President's tremendous friend Hulk Hogan did to Gawker- helped keep fake news in line.

However, because of the President's stature, the standard for libel cases is taller than the Wall that Mexico will pay for on their northern border. The whole libel campaign right now against Trump is like Max Max and Thunderdome- no rules.

Frustrates any man who has lived on the straight and narrow like Donald J. Trump has his whole life.

Where was Woodward when Bill Clinton and his wife were co-presidents? Surely sodomy in the Oval Office and Vince Foster's dragging his own corpse to a secluded park would have been subjects for a juicy book. A liberal democrat like Woodward may have had unfettered access to the Clintons but he didn't bother because Billy and Hilly were fellow travelers. We know for a fact that Woodward never set foot in the White House since Trump was elected so his book had to be based on unverified rumors, innuendos and outright fabrication.
Vince Foster?

You lose

Mr. Foster was a liberal, I'm surprised that you aren't interested in bringing closure to his death- particularly as the main suspects, Bill and Hillary, are now supposedly personas non grata.

Tell me more about the fake moon landing

Everything about the Woodward prick is a joke. Obama's treason makes Nixon look like a boy scout and that senile old muckraking, bottom-feeding media son of a bitch didn't say boo about it.

I am sure Bob appreciates all the free air time that Trump is giving his book.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sure that Woodward and Omarosa and others of that ilk go for whatever publicity they can gin up.

But President Trump's strategy has always been to fight back against attacks- growing up in NYC, he was hardwired for combat. Men like Iron Mke Tyson, Bad News Brown and the Valiant Brothers are emblematic of the combative nature of the town.
The Progressive are rolling out the big guns now, and Woody just wants to go out with a big bang. I don't think it will work. The False media has most people not buying into the story.

saying the book is a joke is one thing- proving the book is wrong is another

Goldilocks and his collective are experts at saying ... yet they never prove what they say isnt a joke

F'em all ..

I am sure Bob appreciates all the free air time that Trump is giving his book.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sure that Woodward and Omarosa and others of that ilk go for whatever publicity they can gin up.

But President Trump's strategy has always been to fight back against attacks- growing up in NYC, he was hardwired for combat. Men like Iron Mke Tyson, Bad News Brown and the Valiant Brothers are emblematic of the combative nature of the town.
The Progressive are rolling out the big guns now, and Woody just wants to go out with a big bang. I don't think it will work. The False media has most people not buying into the story.

I doubt Woodward even wrote or has even read his book. They just handed him a check, some talking points and a pat on the back.

The President IS frustrated. Before he got into politics, if someone lied like Woodward or CNN have, he could easily sue them for libel and subject them a brutal financial schlonging. The threat of ruination- like what the President's tremendous friend Hulk Hogan did to Gawker- helped keep fake news in line.

However, because of the President's stature, the standard for libel cases is taller than the Wall that Mexico will pay for on their northern border. The whole libel campaign right now against Trump is like Max Max and Thunderdome- no rules.

Frustrates any man who has lived on the straight and narrow like Donald J. Trump has his whole life.

You have to be a caricature of a Trump voter. This is performance art of some kind?

saying the book is a joke is one thing- proving the book is wrong is another

Goldilocks and his collective are experts at saying ... yet they never prove what they say isnt a joke

F'em all ..

In this country, in America, the accused doesn't have to prove a damn thing- that's up to our President's accusers.

I really do not understand how anyone can make this comment and be serious. Donald Trump lived a life in the New York tabloids and national celebrity type gossip magazines promoting himself as a kind of playboy and cultural rebel that was anything but straight and narrow. He openly committed multiple adulterous affairs, bragged about his promiscuous lifesryle, claimed multiple bankruptcies leaving thousands of workers and small business people unpaid for their work and the list goes on and on. Books have been written about his, not so strait and narrow lifestyle and history.

Every mouth-foaming denial simply adds credence to Woodward's book.

How so? Pleas quote us something from the book that is true and backed with evidence? Bet you haven’t even read the thing.
Of course I haven't read it. It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

Bob Woodward claims to have tapes to back everything up though.

Tapes from an anonymous source?
Recordings of his interviews according to him.

How so? Pleas quote us something from the book that is true and backed with evidence? Bet you haven’t even read the thing.

Well to me he wouldn’t say that unles he and his source are made public? Whatever it is, he better hurry because I don’t think this is going how he planned it.

Well to me he wouldn’t say that unles he and his source are made public? Whatever it is, he better hurry because I don’t think this is going how he planned it.
You don't think what is going how he planned it?

The book and the NYT and redirecting the woodword and burnstine thing.

The book and the NYT and redirecting the woodword and burnstine thing.
How so? It looks like his book is gonna sell a buttload of copies. I think that's his whole plan.

1) the book will sell and in America that is what counts above all else. It's capitalism. Making a buck is the...the biggest thing a citizen can do so they don't become a leech. And if you disagree you are a hypocrite of the likes untold
2) as usual the truth lies in the middle somewhere.
3) I feel nor remorse nor dislike for any politician. This is the kitchen....deal with it. You want the job this should be part of it.

Forum List

Back