Woodward book is a Joke

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!
Every mouth-foaming denial simply adds credence to Woodward's book.
He hasn't issued any foul mouthed flaming denials. Liar.
Please show me where I said anything about foul mouthed or flaming?

I think we know who the liar really is my fallacious friend.

Woodward wrote 4 books about President Bush, all were attacks from the left. I'll just be over here ignoring Woodward's latest work of fiction. :icon_rolleyes:

Woodward wrote 4 books about President Bush, all were attacks from the left. I'll just be over here ignoring Woodward's latest work of fiction. :icon_rolleyes:
What part is fiction?

The President was crystal clear in this morning's tweet- the whole book is fiction-- and Woodward hasn't denied it.

Typical Sarah Palin type response
What newspapers do you read? All of them

If Trump has information to refute anything in the book....let him provide it
Instead, Trump acts the tyrant screaming....lies, Lies....LIES

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!
Hey, my Prince! I think the Woodward book EXPOSES the joke...the joke that's on you that is.

What part is fiction?

The President was crystal clear in this morning's tweet- the whole book is fiction-- and Woodward hasn't denied it.

You apparently aren't an American. In this country, its the ACCUSER (Woodward) who has the responsibility of proving his case- not the accused.

The idea of secret informers providing "information" is pretty bogus. Whoever it is would be hailed as a great liberal hero- there is no downside to them not lying openly. Lying about Clarence Thomas made Anita Hill a hero for more than 25 years.

My guess is Woodward himself is the "source", since he is already a hero to the left, no reason for him to out himself

Hey, my Prince! I think the Woodward book EXPOSES the joke...the joke that's on you that is.

If the Trump Presidency is a joke, I've been laughing all the way to the bank since the man was elected.

What part is fiction?

You apparently aren't an American. In this country, its the ACCUSER (Woodward) who has the responsibility of proving his case- not the accused.

The idea of secret informers providing "information" is pretty bogus. Whoever it is would be hailed as a great liberal hero- there is no downside to them not lying openly. Lying about Clarence Thomas made Anita Hill a hero for more than 25 years.

My guess is Woodward himself is the "source", since he is already a hero to the left, no reason for him to out himself
Woodward is a distinguished journalist with a long history of impeccable sources
Yes, Deep Throat was a credible source and his information was accurate

Trump on the other hand has been a known liar for decades

Woodward has credibility
Trump does not

What part is fiction?

Woodward is a distinguished journalist with a long history of impeccable sources
Yes, Deep Throat was a credible source and his information was accurate

Trump on the other hand has been a known liar for decades

Woodward has credibility
Trump does not

Right, Woodward is distinguished that's why 99% of the liberal media had to recent retract a story he bylined only CNN refuses :auiqs.jpg:

This OP is a joke

Woodward's book has not one footnote, annotation, or credit. That's what a book of fiction does.

Gee, a known pathological liar says Woodward's book is a joke. How about that.

Woodward's book has not one footnote, annotation, or credit. That's what a book of fiction does.
Woodward has carefully taped his sources and cross referenced them

He can defend his statements if needed. Just like Watergate

When is Crooked Donnie ever going to provide proof?

The left has already destroyed the credibility of their modern day mouth pieces like CNN and MSNBC. They have been forced to wheel out a fossil like Woodward in an effort to use his reputation to spread their propaganda. I feel bad for the guy. He is being used.

Forum List

Back