Woodward book is a Joke

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!
Every mouth-foaming denial simply adds credence to Woodward's book.

I am sure Bob appreciates all the free air time that Trump is giving his book.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sure that Woodward and Omarosa and others of that ilk go for whatever publicity they can gin up.

But President Trump's strategy has always been to fight back against attacks- growing up in NYC, he was hardwired for combat. Men like Iron Mke Tyson, Bad News Brown and the Valiant Brothers are emblematic of the combative nature of the town.

Every mouth-foaming denial simply adds credence to Woodward's book.
He hasn't issued any foul mouthed flaming denials. Liar.

I'm sure POTUS read the entire book to determine that it is a "Joke." Riiiiight

Trump always lets us know what's worrying him.

I guess that's nice.
What makes you think your President is "worried"?
His behavior.

His temperament.

His tweets.

His words.

Outside of that, not much.

The President's tweets, behavior and temperament haven't changed a whit since Woodward's Pack of Lies was published.
Exactly. He is what he has been.

We can agree on that, our President is a man of action, not a do-nothing, low-energy Politician.

He's actually getting things down, and that's the motivation for swamp creatures like Woodward to do whatever they can to take him down.

Really, that is the way to get rich now.

Like Kaepernick, just provoke a Tweet from Trump and sell whatever you wish to.

Trump derangement syndrome is at an all time high, and people will lap up whatever you are selling to "resist"!

People are tards

I'm sure that Woodward and Omarosa and others of that ilk go for whatever publicity they can gin up.

But President Trump's strategy has always been to fight back against attacks- growing up in NYC, he was hardwired for combat. Men like Iron Mke Tyson, Bad News Brown and the Valiant Brothers are emblematic of the combative nature of the town.

So that is why he developed a bone spur.

Trump always lets us know what's worrying him.

I guess that's nice.
What makes you think your President is "worried"?
His behavior.

His temperament.

His tweets.

His words.

Outside of that, not much.

The President's tweets, behavior and temperament haven't changed a whit since Woodward's Pack of Lies was published.
Exactly. He is what he has been.

We can agree on that, our President is a man of action, not a do-nothing, low-energy Politician.

He's actually getting things down, and that's the motivation for swamp creatures like Woodward to do whatever they can to take him down.

Like what a tax cut, all GOP would go for a tax cut. The real swamp creatures is in the WH and his admin and most of the GOP in congress.

Typical Trump response

Woodward, like a true journalist, has thoroughly documented and recorded his sources. Woodward can support his book

Trump, on the other hand has to resort to calling everyone who reports on his actions a liar

Coming from our most prolific liar in history

Yea!

He's tweeting

Playing golf

Screaming at people while watching Fox and Friends

Busy guy
I guess you missed President Trump putting two REP SCJ on the bench and dozens of lower court REP judges on the bench.
Did I mention he lit a fire under the economy, stock market, lowered taxes for the 'makers', reduced bullsit EPA regs, shredded 'BONOBOCARE'.
Have I forgotten anything?

It was Trump himself that has proven that any press is good press.

As for being hardwired, Trump is hardwired to be an Internet badass, talks shit via twitter but never when face to face.

Have I forgotten anything?

Yes. Good things are happening around the world in the field of foreign relations. The Islamic State is on the ropes, relations are improving in Korea, new agreements in Mexico, the Eurotrash are paying more for their own defense, our enemies in Iran and Venezuela are seeing the error of their ways.

The two biggest areas that Trump is excelling in are Peace as well as Prosperity.

I know the liberals are concerned, because they feel these two policies will be popular with the people.

Forum List

Back