Woodward book is a Joke

I can just imagine Nixon saying to a rally of voters, "If I'm impeached, it's your fault."

Not because of illegal break-ins or cover-ups or obstruction of justice. No, it was the Rube Herd's fault!

:lol:

I can just imagine Nixon saying to a rally of voters, "If I'm impeached, it's your fault."

Not because of illegal break-ins or cover-ups or obstruction of justice. No, it was the Rube Herd's fault!

Comey and Rosenstien have said on multiple occasions that Trump is not the target of any investigation.

The left has already destroyed the credibility of their modern day mouth pieces like CNN and MSNBC. They have been forced to wheel out a fossil like Woodward in an effort to use his reputation to spread their propaganda. I feel bad for the guy. He is being used.

They are meticulous documenting their sources

Our President is not

His way of saying......elect people who will let me off the hook

The left has already destroyed the credibility of their modern day mouth pieces like CNN and MSNBC. They have been forced to wheel out a fossil like Woodward in an effort to use his reputation to spread their propaganda. I feel bad for the guy. He is being used.

Our President is not

According to who?

Our President is not

According to who?
I wonder what other stupid questions you will ask to cover up your embarrassment when the author is revealed.

Spoken like a true Trollholio.

You can't even vouch for Woodward.

What makes you think your President is "worried"?
His behavior.

His temperament.

His tweets.

His words.

Outside of that, not much.

The President's tweets, behavior and temperament haven't changed a whit since Woodward's Pack of Lies was published.
Exactly. He is what he has been.

We can agree on that, our President is a man of action, not a do-nothing, low-energy Politician.

He's actually getting things down, and that's the motivation for swamp creatures like Woodward to do whatever they can to take him down.

Like what a tax cut, all GOP would go for a tax cut. The real swamp creatures is in the WH and his admin and most of the GOP in congress.

Our President is not

According to who?
I wonder what other stupid questions you will ask to cover up your embarrassment when the author is revealed.

I wonder what other stupid questions you will ask to cover up your embarrassment when the author is revealed to be a fraud.

Where was Woodward when Bill Clinton and his wife were co-presidents? Surely sodomy in the Oval Office and Vince Foster's dragging his own corpse to a secluded park would have been subjects for a juicy book. A liberal democrat like Woodward may have had unfettered access to the Clintons but he didn't bother because Billy and Hilly were fellow travelers. We know for a fact that Woodward never set foot in the White House since Trump was elected so his book had to be based on unverified rumors, innuendos and outright fabrication.

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 43m43 minutes ago
The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!
Every mouth-foaming denial simply adds credence to Woodward's book.

How so? Pleas quote us something from the book that is true and backed with evidence? Bet you haven’t even read the thing.

Where was Woodward when Bill Clinton and his wife were co-presidents? Surely sodomy in the Oval Office and Vince Foster's dragging his own corpse to a secluded park would have been subjects for a juicy book. A liberal democrat like Woodward may have had unfettered access to the Clintons but he didn't bother because Billy and Hilly were fellow travelers. We know for a fact that Woodward never set foot in the White House since Trump was elected so his book had to be based on unverified rumors, innuendos and outright fabrication.

People are tuning out the left's media sources. They had to reach back 40 years to find someone they could put out there. The left doesn't care about the truth here. They want Trump out and Woodward would be happy to sign off so long as that happens.

Woodward and Bernstein are part of the Fake News Media.

They really have to actually PROVE their case, the people just aren't going to take their word for it. If they say "anonymous" sources, the people say "bovine excrement".

President Trump has successfully called out those guys, they don't have the credibility they had in the past.

Within the past hour, our President tweeted this fact, that the Loser Woodward was just taking the liberals for the pathetic losers they are. Will Woodward now PROVE his case, or will he be forever discredited?

The Woodward book is a Joke - just another assault against me, in a barrage of assaults, using now disproven unnamed and anonymous sources. Many have already come forward to say the quotes by them, like the book, are fiction. Dems can’t stand losing. I’ll write the real book!

How so? Pleas quote us something from the book that is true and backed with evidence? Bet you haven’t even read the thing.
Of course I haven't read it. It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

Bob Woodward claims to have tapes to back everything up though.

Of course I haven't read it. It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

Bob Woodward claims to have tapes to back everything up though.

Tapes from an anonymous source?

Vince Foster?

You lose

Vince Foster?

You lose

Mr. Foster was a liberal, I'm surprised that you aren't interested in bringing closure to his death- particularly as the main suspects, Bill and Hillary, are now supposedly personas non grata.

Woodward and Bernstein are part of the Fake News Media.

They really have to actually PROVE their case, the people just aren't going to take their word for it. If they say "anonymous" sources, the people say "bovine excrement".

President Trump has successfully called out those guys, they don't have the credibility they had in the past.

Because anyone who dares question our Orange God is a lying anti-American communist fascist!

I am sure Bob appreciates all the free air time that Trump is giving his book.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
"....and then Omarosa turns to me and says, 'I turned off the recorder, Trump used to call me his "favorite negress'. He was going to buy me a lawn jockey outfit and make me hold a lantern on the front lawn of Mar-a-Lago"

Forum List

Back