Wonder if this would cause a stir?

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Being sarcastic of course. Not sure if there is anything to this or not. In the alternate universe of Washington DC who knows.

Being sarcastic of course. Not sure if there is anything to this or not. In the alternate universe of Washington DC who knows.

Who here would be surprised if this became reality?

Look how viciously and blindly the leftists pray for this every day!

There are no truthful and reputable MSM s .
But WaPo and NYT are Deep State control opposition , nominally through the CIA .
Zero room for discussion .
If you don't believe it , you are at best a Normie .
imho .

They're doing everything else out in the open and in our faces, and nobody does fuckall about it, what would stop them from assassination?
I lived through the JFK assassination. I seriously believe a Trump assassination would tear this nation apart. It would be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

When JFK was assassinated people trusted our government. He was shot before all the uproar over our involvement in Vietnam and the movement for black equality. Today we don’t trust our government or the people we elect to office. More and more people call our nation a banana republic. They are probably right. The name of the game in Washington D.C. seems to be corruption.

I sure hope the Secret Service agents will who guard Trump are loyal, dedicated and competent.

1701818050260.jpeg

Forum List

Back