Won lottery....moving to.......

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Let's say you won a big one, getting $150 million after taxes. Where would you move and why?
anywhere i wanted to just because.

I'd move to Switzerland probably but first I'd move next door to Wonderwench, just to see if she even faintly resembles her avatar.......and then janeeng...then Sandy.....then lilcountry......eventually I'd make it to Switzerland!!!! Damn!!! I left out Bullypulpit, so I could pop a cap on his ass..then I'd move to Switzerland!!!!

I'd move to a neighborhood about two miles from where i currently live. I really enjoy the place I live and I wouldn't want to leave.

With the remaining $149 million... can someone say "personal recording studio?"

not sure I would "Live" anywhere...permanent vacation is the thing I would be on..Go here for awhile, get bored, go somewhere else..biggest damn party you'll ever see. wouldnt stop till I did cause aint no way the gin-wa is going to run out. rich and not famous...endless possibilities:p:

If I won the lottery, I'd just pay off my mortgage and invest the rest so that I could live in my current lifestyle without having to work. I'd love to have the free time to travel, but I'm not interested in making a move away from my family and friends. Nor do I want to upscale my lifestyle. I'd prefer to keep things low key and moderate.

I would like to help my nieces and nephews with their college educations.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Amsterdam. Legal marijuana and hookers!

Obviously you have never been to Amsterdam. Have you even seen those hookers?

Picture this if you will - three hundred pounds of flesh flip flopping around in front of a large window on the ground floor. Behind a red curtin - No I do not know what is on the other side of that curtin.

I remember , as a wannabe photographer, I thought how interesting a photograph it would make, a rancid looking hooker in a window dancing before three men outside, their tongues, after many inhales and drinks, wagging in anticipation....but this never happened. The obese woman saw me and ran behind the red curtin....a fellow came out and chased myself and my real photographer friend down the street...I gathered he was the pimp.
Unless of course, this is your sort of woman ? ? ?

Me? I would remain where I am. I lived many places and plan to stay put. However I would probibly purchase a large home in southern Floridan on the gulf side for my winter stay.

Hmm...decisions decisions. I suppose I would buy a house here in Florida to keep the woman happy. (She loves FL, I detest it.) I would, without hesitation buy a ranch in Montana and a house on the Oregon coast.

Sedona , Arizona!

The view is incredible and the lifestyle is peaceful.

I'd like to stay in the area I'm in now. However, I would love to move to the nicer part of it, and have huge yard parties with loud music just to annoy all the surrounding yuppies:D. Travel would be included, but I'd like my home to be here, where my friends and family are located.

Forum List

Back