Womens sports in ten years

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Assuming they stay trans friendly, women's sports will be thoroughly dominated by biological males in ten years or less. Coaches wanna win. I don't care if they are TERF's or evangelists or just transphobes. As soon as they see that the Beach Volleyball team with the most bio-males wins, they will immediately become dedicated LGBT+ activists. They will load up with them and put in work orders for urinals in the woman's locker room.

Where will women go then?

There will likely be certain sports that biological males will dominate. I see a future where this will greatly impact the Olympics.
Unless of course steps are taken to prevent biological men to compete against REAL females.

which sports do you see this happening in?

The lack of men willing to go through the process required to qualify just to do a sport for a few years. It is not jsut "I said I am a woman"

I don't know about that. Consider Lia Thomas. Dude is a star as a female swimmer, and would never have been even noticed if he competed against male swimmers. The lure of stardom could be very enticing to someone who plans on possibly transitioning anyway.

The lack of men willing to go through the process required to qualify just to do a sport for a few years. It is not jsut "I said I am a woman"
It is for high school.

Please describe this process you think will stop males who fail at men's sports from moving to women's?

Why did it not stop Will Thomas from switching to Lia?

There are people deranged enough to go through the process as to have a belief in improving their lives and making a good buck.

Forum List

Back