women's soccer final

I was about to question who the hell would care to watch a bunch of sweatin lesbians compete at the most boring, most homo of all the major sports. Then I saw the OP. and I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I was about to question who the hell would care to watch a bunch of sweatin lesbians compete at the most boring, most homo of all the major sports. Then I saw the OP. and I get it.

What do you get. This team is one of the best ever and your slander is untrue and out of line. Grow up, is the the only way you know to get attention. Pathetic is the only word I can think of.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
  • Banned

What do you get. This team is one of the best ever and your slander is untrue and out of line. Grow up, is the the only way you know to get attention. Pathetic is the only word I can think of.

I pity him and Miss Mal for being so intimidated by strong women. Go USA!

Japan are a menacing side. They play like Brazil or Barcelona, but are missing an out-and-out star attacker. They couldn't outlast the USA today, but it was a good showing none the less from them.

As for our girls..Japan got served a pretty cold dish of revenge today. Now I want to see us beat them in another WC final. Once again, the star trio of Morgan, Rapinoe and Wambach shined. Also liked Carli Lloyd's goal and Solo made some fantastic saves as well to keep us ahead. Nowhere near the drama of the Canada, but that's quite all right. Well deserved win. Gratz Ladies.

Japan are a menacing side. They play like Brazil or Barcelona, but are missing an out-and-out star attacker. They couldn't outlast the USA today, but it was a good showing none the less from them.

As for our girls..Japan got served a pretty cold dish of revenge today. Now I want to see us beat them in another WC final. Once again, the star trio of Morgan, Rapinoe and Wambach shined. Also liked Carli Lloyd's goal and Solo made some fantastic saves as well to keep us ahead. Nowhere near the drama of the Canada, but that's quite all right. Well deserved win. Gratz Ladies.

I like Japan's team...they play clean...unlike Brazil. The best thing about the WC last year was that Brazilian who took a dive...got carded and in the extra time caused because of her flopping around, we scored and won.

All I can say about women's soccer..........errr USA womens' soccer.............TRUE GRIT!!!
Mens' soccer is boring as they play too 'positional'. Women's soccer, way more exciting. And I have a major crush on Solo, our goalie.

I pity him and Miss Mal for being so intimidated by strong women. Go USA!

Pity? I hope they receive adequate mental health care. Those who believe sports, activities, and inanimate objects have sexual orientations will not benefit from sympathy. :cuckoo:

I like Japan's team...they play clean...unlike Brazil. The best thing about the WC last year was that Brazilian who took a dive...got carded and in the extra time caused because of her flopping around, we scored and won.

Yeah lol. That's Brazil for you though. The men do that quite a bit as well. This is my favorite sport, but that is the least favorite part of it for me.

To be honest though, I think Japan were rather unlucky. Not only because they're a great team and play some great soccer, but because of the ref. Should've had at least one penalty call. Tobin Heath was quite lucky not to be called for a handball and Rachel Buehler could've easily have conceded one for basically putting her marker into a bear hug. If we had that shambolic ref from the Canada game, we may well have lost I'd say. I'm glad neither call was given though.

Yeah lol. That's Brazil for you though. The men do that quite a bit as well. This is my favorite sport, but that is the least favorite part of it for me.

To be honest though, I think Japan were rather unlucky. Not only because they're a great team and play some great soccer, but because of the ref. Should've had at least one penalty call. Tobin Heath was quite lucky not to be called for a handball and Rachel Buehler could've easily have conceded one for basically putting her marker into a bear hug. If we had that shambolic ref from the Canada game, we may well have lost I'd say. I'm glad neither call was given though.

I watched all of the games, and you make absolutely no sense! Is that because you're from Europa? :lol::lol::lol:

I agree on both calls....and let's here it for that 2nd goalie...the crossbeam...:clap2:

Forum List

Back