women's soccer final

What do you get. This team is one of the best ever and your slander is untrue and out of line. Grow up, is the the only way you know to get attention. Pathetic is the only word I can think of.

I pity him and Miss Mal for being so intimidated by strong women. Go USA!

Pity? I hope they receive adequate mental health care. Those who believe sports, activities, and inanimate objects have sexual orientations will not benefit from sympathy. :cuckoo:

Can you believe someone would actually neg rep for cheering on the U.S. team??? Obviously someone who is afraid of strong women...or hates supporting America.

Alex Morgan played the key role as she assisted the first goal for the team and she also scored the game-winning goal in the semi-final match against Canada and she has scored as many goals so far within a year as Mia Hamm did in her heyday in the 1990s. America's women's football league is in trouble right now but she and others would reinvigorate the scene after winning a narrow victory over Japan and the Japanese team was happy with the silver medal but winning their third consecutive Olympic gold medal was a must for the US team to maintain women's football's credibility as a sport.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5rLC7zr04"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5rLC7zr04[/ame]

Last edited:
The hatred from the morons here for women's soccer not about strong women. It isn't like they only hate women's soccer, those idiots hate soccer period.

Why? Partly, it's because it's a great game and they are afraid that it might challenge their favorite sport in popularity. Partly, it's because "Forners" play it, and partly because it's been called the world's most popular game and that threatens them. Also, because they don't understand it.

Soccer is my favorite sport to play. I've played baseball, and football, but soccer is the best. That said, I don't actually watch much soccer and I am ready to admit that football is more exciting to watch than soccer. I hate basketball, and though I like baseball, it can be boring at times.

To each his own, but that's no reason to come into a soccer thread and bash the game. you only do that because you are intimidated or afraid.

Soccer is my favorite sport to play. I've played baseball, and football, but soccer is the best. That said, I don't actually watch much soccer and I am ready to admit that football is more exciting to watch than soccer. I hate basketball, and though I like baseball, it can be boring at times.

To each his own, but that's no reason to come into a soccer thread and bash the game. you only do that because you are intimidated or afraid.

I played soccer in hs and college and my daughter played up til HS when v-ball became her first love.....yesterday was perhaps one of the most intense 90 mins to watch...I laughed last nite while watching football at how you can't stop watching and relax with soccer while you could read a book while watching football or baseball.

Maybe you should focus more on the admirable accomplishments of these great athletes instead of wallowing in some strange sexist revenge fantasy.

Forum List

Back