Women's March group calls for national school walkout over Congress' failure to pass gun control

Screen-Shot-2018-02-16-at-9.40.34-PM-600x278.png

I hope they put up barricades.....a muslim terrorist in France used a rental truck to run over and murder 86 people in 5 minutes......rental trucks are more dangerous than guns......cars in general kill more people than guns every single year, but no one is having a march to ban cars.......sad.
Ar-15's don't transport people and goods from place to place, so what purpose do they serve besides putting holes in someone?

The people did everything right...the school did their job...the neighbor and the vlogger did their job his fellow students did their job...then the FBI for whatever reason did not do theirs...folks the FBI are a federal agency that will be your only defense after they take you guns away...
If people at the top of the FBI don't lose their jobs and pensions over this then we really have a run away DOJ and FBI...
I give Trump cart blanch in ripping the FBI apart...getting rid of anyone there that even smells like Obama...fire the entire 7th floor and start all over again...then do the same to the DOJ...IRS...CIA...NIA...

I hope they put up barricades.....a muslim terrorist in France used a rental truck to run over and murder 86 people in 5 minutes......rental trucks are more dangerous than guns......cars in general kill more people than guns every single year, but no one is having a march to ban cars.......sad.
Ar-15's don't transport people and goods from place to place, so what purpose do they serve besides putting holes in someone?
All guns put holes in people!

So liberals want to force kids to protest guns. Isn't the forcing liberalism on them? Can the children that like guns, bring their bb guns to school to counter protest?

Did you know that with the right tools and know how I could build 20 fully automatic rifles a week in the space of my two car garage?
The feds will never be able to get every gun off the street...take a guess at which citizens among us will be the ones to still have them...
The Utopian dream of a gun less America is fantasy and should be scarfed at whenever brought up...All it is is yet another campaign fund raiser for the dems...just like the DACA kids...

Did you know that with the right tools and know how I could build 20 fully automatic rifles a week in the space of my two car garage?
The feds will never be able to get every gun off the street...take a guess at which citizens among us will be the ones to still have them...
The Utopian dream of a gun less America is fantasy and should be scarfed at whenever brought up...All it is is yet another campaign fund raiser for the dems...just like the DACA kids...
Since when are semiautomatic rifles the only guns in the world?

True. Which guns put the most holes the fastest in people? It's all a matter of risk reduction, not Nirvana.

Heck I can build one mean potato gun, just on a visit to home depot. I can also build a gun out of compressed air. Liberals will never make America gun free.

True. Which guns put the most holes the fastest in people?

Not sure, but if I ever need one, that's the one I want.

Heck I can build one mean potato gun, just on a visit to home depot. I can also build a gun out of compressed air. Liberals will never make America gun free.

Zip guns, Daddio! Easy as pie!

"When yer a Jet yer a Jet all the way ..." :laugh:

Zip guns, Daddio! Easy as pie!

"When yer a Jet yer a Jet all the way ..."
Yep, and they have some powerful slingshots now. Heck my best friend has a compound bow that is devastating. He hunts with that more than with guns.

Forum List

Back