"Womens" march failed to get permit to protest Trump inauguration

lol @ pillars

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
OOPS!! I left a space in there.

You still going pillars ?

Absolutely. My daughter and i, as well as my neighbor and her daughter, and my best friend from college are all planning to go. We've made hotel reservations, airline reservations, etc. I have no doubt it will happen.

The march won't be at the lincoln memorial, but will be somewhere else.

lol @ pillars

Absolutely. My daughter and i, as well as my neighbor and her daughter, and my best friend from college are all planning to go. We've made hotel reservations, airline reservations, etc. I have no doubt it will happen.

FEMINAZIS UNITE! LMAO!

FEMINAZIS UNITE! LMAO!

I'm not a feminazi. None of the people that I know who are going are feminazis, you moronic nazi lowrider failure.
Ohhhh I triggered you....job well done pat myself on the back! You and your clown group are hilarious failures....couldn't stop President Trump from winning election so you throw a hissy fit now....LMAO...absolutely hilarious!

lol @ pillars

Very well

FEMINAZIS UNITE! LMAO!

I'm not a feminazi. None of the people that I know who are going are feminazis, you moronic nazi lowrider failure.
Ohhhh I triggered you....job well done pat myself on the back! You and your clown group are hilarious failures....couldn't stop President Trump from winning election so you throw a hissy fit now....LMAO...absolutely hilarious!

Oh man she popped a gasket on you. lol

Most of the Anti Trump protest ALL OVER THE NATION after the election didn't have permits ........... What made you think they need one now? And how are you gonna stop people when they start gathering?
Try reading the link. To protest where they wanted to they need a permit.

Of course they need permit but why bother.
Well it would go a long way to not getting arrested or your protest shut down....

The anti Trump protest ALL OVER the country did not yield any major arrest except few in Oregon. I have a feeling there will be protest every time Trump goes outside his comfort zones.

Lefties can't even be honest about a "protest". Why does everything have to be about sex and race? It's no secret that Hillary's husband was a serial abuser of women and Hillary was the enabler so the planned protest against Trump wasn't about women or for women, it was a garden variety left wing anger trip.

What is Bill Clinton has anything to do with these protest?

lol @ pillars

Must be nice to have so much free time to waste on stupid shit.

Forum List

Back