Trump invites Duterte to white house in animated call

Isn't Duterte shooting drug hustlers dead on the street? 5,000 so far, without a trial? Does Trump have that in mind to pacify the inner cities? Of course not, you say. Then why is he inviting this insane piece of shit to the White House?

Isn't Duterte shooting drug hustlers dead on the street? 5,000 so far, without a trial? Does Trump have that in mind to pacify the inner cities? Of course not, you say. Then why is he inviting this insane piece of shit to the White House?
HE himself is not but he has said he will protect those that clean the streets of these scum yes. Brilliant IMO!

Seems like all the worst leaders in the world like Trump and that he likes them.

HE himself is not but he has said he will protect those that clean the streets of these scum yes. Brilliant IMO!
And so it would be a good idea if Trump, who obviously has no problem with the idea and according to Duterte told him he was "doing it right," carried out a similar plan in this country?

And so it would be a good idea if Trump, who obviously has no problem with the idea and according to Duterte told him he was "doing it right," carried out a similar plan in this country?
The Nazi scum you are speaking to wants to fire the ovens again, of course he is fine with the ultimate extension of fascism, killing due process itself.

Until the government shoots you.

Duterte is the only one dealing with druggies in a reasonable manner. He could give lessons to the rest of the world.

Correct! I guess I could be OK with arresting and then executing said drug dealers after a trial though....drug users first time get rehab 2nd time 10 years hard labor 3rd time 20 years and 4th execution.Oh and after 2nd time they also get snipped so they can't spread their weak genes to future offspring.

Duterte is the only one dealing with druggies in a reasonable manner. He could give lessons to the rest of the world.
Abandoning the rule of law for summary execution is not reasonable, it's a crime against The People.

I have business in the Philippines and I know lots of Filipinos.
What is a reasonable manner when just about anyone can kill without a single proof of evidence. If I owe you money....... I can just say you sold me drugs......... I can just shoot you. That is just one example of what is going on over there.

Actually there are more killings all over the Philippines it's just not being reported. This piece of shit Deterte will go to jail after his term for murder. Killings are all over by fake vigilantes or crooked cops.
Economy is plummeting, investors are afraid and left, stocks are way down and poverty is worst than ever....... since he took over. That is after inheriting a booming economy from Aquino.

Trump like these kind of president authoritarian and dictatorship like Putin or Saddam.

Last edited:
One thing is for certain, the US is too lenient on drug dealers and abusers.

Why are taxpayers paying for clean needles and narcan while keeping a revolving door on the prison system for those who deal them

Forum List

Back