Women who snore.

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Hello. You don't have to be very specific about the women and in what relation you stand to them.

What are your experiences? Do women snore, and what do you think when you can't sleep and there is a woman lying besides you, you feel uncomfortable from her body-warmness and then she begins to snore. Did you ever have such experiences with women?
Or did you only met women who did not snore?

Generally speaking, do you agree, that a man is more likely to snore then a woman?

When a woman (man perspective) or man (women perspective) was sleeping next to you, and that human was snoring, did you ever pushed him/her or otherwise mildly interrupted his/her sleep with the clear aim that he/she stops snoring ?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have much against snoring.
I feel more uncomfortable by the warmness of another body. That does not really do well, and I also sleep with open window/French-window as long as it is not winter outside.

ekrem...one day you are gonna wake up and your bed is gonna look like a horror scene....blood....you wont believe the amount of blood....

women have periods.....ya its hard to believe someone can bleed that much and still be alive...

so snoring is the least of your worries...ever heard of red wings?

When a woman (man perspective) or man (women perspective) was sleeping next to you, and that human was snoring, did you ever pushed him/her or otherwise mildly interrupted his/her sleep with the clear aim that he/she stops snoring ?

I feel more uncomfortable by the warmness of another body. That does not really do well, and I also sleep with open window/French-window as long as it is not winter outside.

'mildly' :lol: :lol: :lol: I have been known to pinch shut the nose of the snorer so they gasp and roll over.

ekrem...one day you are gonna wake up and your bed is gonna look like a horror scene....blood....you wont believe the amount of blood....

women have periods.....ya its hard to believe someone can bleed that much and still be alive...

so snoring is the least of your worries...ever heard of red wings?

Bones...

Why?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Get her breathing strips and a king size bed so you have your own space.

Problems solved!

:)

I don't let anyone get away with snoring.

Your ass is getting pushed until you wake up and stop.

I'm not going to lay there and listen to that shit. I don't care WHO you are.

Whatever. You might get your ass kicked out of bed.

Whatever. You might get your ass kicked out of bed.

I'm stronger than you :D

You never know what someone is capable of when pushed out of a sound sleep like that. Be careful, Paulie. :razz:

Forum List

Back