Women who snore.

omg what is more shocking....you slept with

a. a live human of the same species

b. you slept with a christian

c. you slept with a liberal

Hello. You don't have to be very specific about the women and in what relation you stand to them.

What are your experiences? Do women snore, and what do you think when you can't sleep and there is a woman lying besides you, you feel uncomfortable from her body-warmness and then she begins to snore. Did you ever have such experiences with women?
Or did you only met women who did not snore?

Generally speaking, do you agree, that a man is more likely to snore then a woman?

When I came back from the Middle East snoring was the least of my problems. I found out I couldn't move. My wife treated me like a Teddy Bear. I toss and turn a lot and I felt trapped against the edge of the bed.

One of hotter, and younger, girl friends I ever had in my life, snored like a chain saw and farted like Paul Bunyan. She'd sleep with her butt cheeks up against mine and then fart. I could feel her cheeks vibrate and the warmth of the fart. No lie. And her snoring used to wake me up, and when I told her she snored, she flat out called me a liar. So I pulled out this little boom box I had one night that had built in microphones and recorded her snoring when she started. I played that back for her and she accused me of doing it myself. I couldn't win. I didn't care. Small thing to put up with considering what I was getting in return... :D

Just remember.....she's not gonna be hot forever.

Sounds like she needs to change her diet. Maybe she drinks a lot of beer. Something she's eating doesn't agree with her.

Sleep apnea CPAP treatment improves heart function...
:clap2:
Sleep Apnea Treatment Linked to Improved Heart Function
March 19, 2012 - Study finds CPAP helps in breathing, reverses cardiac damage
Using a breathing machine to treat sleep apnea can improve heart function and may prevent heart failure, according to British researchers. Patients with obstructive sleep apnea stop breathing momentarily while they are sleeping. To treat the condition, doctors sometimes prescribe a mechanical therapy known as continuous positive airway pressure, or CPAP. It uses a face mask to gently force air into the breathing passages, to keep them open.

In a new study, published online by the American Heart Association, Britain's University of Birmingham researchers used echocardiogram exams to study heart structures and function in sleep apnea patients before and after CPAP therapy, and compared their results with data on patients with high blood pressure and a healthy control group. Gregory Lip, who led the study, said they observed heart damage in the sleep apnea patients, even though they had no overt symptoms. "Moderate to severe sleep apnea did cause significant structural and functional changes, comparable to that seen in high-blood-pressure patients."

The apnea patients were treated for an average of six months with CPAP, and then given another echocardiogram. The scan revealed that much of the heart damage had been reversed. "CPAP therapy did reduce the thickness of the heart muscle wall," Lip said. "We showed also an improvement in the cardiac function, and also the stiffness of the cardiac chambers."

Patients with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea should be considered for CPAP therapy, even if they don't have any symptoms of cardiac problems, given the therapy’s apparent role in improving heart structure and function, according to Lip. "These improvements, we hope, would be translated to a significant reduction in stroke and coronary artery disease risk," he said, "but clearly this would need to be proven in a large, prospective randomized trial."

Source

Hello. You don't have to be very specific about the women and in what relation you stand to them.

What are your experiences? Do women snore, and what do you think when you can't sleep and there is a woman lying besides you, you feel uncomfortable from her body-warmness and then she begins to snore. Did you ever have such experiences with women?

Generally speaking, do you agree, that a man is more likely to snore then a woman?

Women snore like the horn of a cruise liner. It's so loud, the man never can sleep. That's why you should banish your wife to the shed at night. When she resists, don't take No for an answer! She's a woman. She'll appreciate you taking control and acting like a man!

Using a breathing machine to treat sleep apnea can improve heart function and may prevent heart failure, according to British researchers. Patients with obstructive sleep apnea stop breathing momentarily while they are sleeping. To treat the condition, doctors sometimes prescribe a mechanical therapy known as continuous positive airway pressure, or CPAP. It uses a face mask to gently force air into the breathing passages, to keep them open.

In a new study, published online by the American Heart Association, Britain's University of Birmingham researchers used echocardiogram exams to study heart structures and function in sleep apnea patients before and after CPAP therapy, and compared their results with data on patients with high blood pressure and a healthy control group. Gregory Lip, who led the study, said they observed heart damage in the sleep apnea patients, even though they had no overt symptoms. "Moderate to severe sleep apnea did cause significant structural and functional changes, comparable to that seen in high-blood-pressure patients."

The apnea patients were treated for an average of six months with CPAP, and then given another echocardiogram. The scan revealed that much of the heart damage had been reversed. "CPAP therapy did reduce the thickness of the heart muscle wall," Lip said. "We showed also an improvement in the cardiac function, and also the stiffness of the cardiac chambers."

Patients with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea should be considered for CPAP therapy, even if they don't have any symptoms of cardiac problems, given the therapy’s apparent role in improving heart structure and function, according to Lip. "These improvements, we hope, would be translated to a significant reduction in stroke and coronary artery disease risk," he said, "but clearly this would need to be proven in a large, prospective randomized trial."

Source

You resurrected this thread just to post that shit? ...
puzzled-21.png

Women do snore, but it does seem like more men snore than women.

women also fart.

nasty dead fish smelling farts, slient but deadly and then slap thier husband/boyfriend on the arm like they did it. Women are da debvils

Last edited:

I snore so loudly that people in a hotel room next to us complained. Hubby and I slept in separate rooms for years because of it. when I had it looked into I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Not only do I snore I stop breathing in my sleep. I now have a CPAP machine and all is blissfully quiet.

Source

You resurrected this thread just to post that shit? ...
puzzled-21.png

It's actually it can be a very serious condition. Not only can it damage the heart but it leads to fatigue. I stopped Breathing upward of 500 times a night.

Woman snore as much as, or more then men. But they lie about it. Just like farting.

I've taken to wearing a QB flak jacket and the rib bruises have almost healed!

Forum List

Back