‘Women should not laugh in public,’ says Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister in morality

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What happens if the women find or see something amusing which makes them laugh? Is that really such a terrible thing? Laughter is good for all of us any time of the day, whether inside or outside.

‘Women should not laugh in public,’ says Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech

Posted on July 29, 2014

Bülent Arınç condemned ‘moral regression’ and consumerism

Tuesday 29 July 2014, Independent

Women should not laugh in public in Turkey, the Deputy Prime Minister has said in a speech on “moral corruption” in the country.

Bülent Arınç used a meeting for Eid al-Fitr on Monday to condemn perceived moral regression, consumerism and even excessive mobile phone use.

He called for chastity in both men and women and blamed television and the media for turning teenagers into “sex addicts”, theHürriyet Daily News reported.

Continue reading at:

?Women should not laugh in public,? says Turkey?s Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech | The Muslim Issue

I'm not understanding why you guys are so opposed to diversity.

Diversity is fine - *except when it takes us back to the Stone Age as Islam would do!

Actaully women had more freedom in the Stone Age! ;)

Last edited:

Diversity is fine - *except when it takes us back to the Stone Age as Islam would do!

Only diversity which meets your standards is acceptable? I don't think so. That's not how multiculturalism works.

Only diversity which meets your standards is acceptable? I don't think so. That's not how multiculturalism works.

Who says multiculturalism works?

If we allow Islam to influence our culture, it will be seriously degraded.

Who says multiculturalism works?

If we allow Islam to influence our culture, it will be seriously degraded.

Certainly not me.:beer:

Won't take long before they too start beating women in public for not dressing properly, accusing those who don't cover themselves with bed sheets of being Western Christian whores.

Won't take long before they too start beating women in public for not dressing properly, accusing those who don't cover themselves with bed sheets of being Western Christian whores.

Heaven forbid! :evil:

Ok, when will you Moooslems accept diversity and show some tolerance.

"That's not how diversity works"

Achmed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwW4xSsBMs]Woman Fart Humor - YouTube[/ame]

Indeed....................Heaven forbid!

Wanna talk about how many of those of the Christian faith (who are sometimes seen as it's leaders) decry women who dress provocatively?

Oh yeah..................how many "Christians" have spoken out against women who want to have access to birth control? Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "whore" and the women she defended the same thing because they wanted birth control (which has medicinal benefits because it can regulate hormones and prevent sickness), because in their own little minds it was because they wanted to have sex rather than remain healthy.

Go ahead Skye............keep trying that same bullshit.

Wanna talk about how many of those of the Christian faith (who are sometimes seen as it's leaders) decry women who dress provocatively?

Oh yeah..................how many "Christians" have spoken out against women who want to have access to birth control? Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "whore" and the women she defended the same thing because they wanted birth control (which has medicinal benefits because it can regulate hormones and prevent sickness), because in their own little minds it was because they wanted to have sex rather than remain healthy.

You are deliberately missing the point there is a happy balance, and Islamists far exceed that.

I can go on about some of Islamic culltural traits like genital mutilation, honor killings, shopping off hands for minor offenses, stoning of women etc...etc...etc...

You get the idea, or are you so thoroughly brainwashed that you can't see what a cruel, barbaric and backward culture these actions represent?

I have never encountered a really-------DREARY Turkish woman-----even the muslims---in the USA---
I wonder if any Turkish woman on reading the newspaper-----reading the directive

THOU SHALT NOT LAUGH--------broke into peals of uncontrolled GIGGLES

You are deliberately missing the point there is a happy balance, and Islamists far exceed that.

So are you.
Have American abortion clinics suffered attacks, even as far as murder of their staff by Christians?
If so, are Jesus freaks all violent killers?
George Tiller could give you an answer, if he hadn't been murdered by a jesusist terrorist.

Basically, you're peddling the "one did it, so all are guilty" line; attempting to say all Muslims are guilty of the crimes or stupidity of some, but totally ignoring all groups have an idiot element.

Grow up.

I can go on about some of Islamic culltural traits like genital mutilation, honor killings, shopping off hands for minor offenses, stoning of women etc...etc...etc...

You get the idea, or are you so thoroughly brainwashed that you can't see what a cruel, barbaric and backward culture these actions represent?
Strange how some see everything as a democrat or republican issue.

I can assure you the Islamists don't give a rats ass whether a woman is either. To them it is all the same.

Strange how some see everything as a democrat or republican issue.

I can assure you the Islamists don't give a rats ass whether a woman is either. To them it is all the same.

Evidently, Roudy, the Turkish women weren't too keen on being told not to laugh in public.

Turkish women took to social media in droves to denounce the comments, posting pictures of themselves deliriously laughing under the hashtags #kahkaha (#laughter) and #direnkahkaha (#resistlaughter) which have now gone viral.

Read more: Turkish women laugh in the face of deputy PM who told them not to

What happens if the women find or see something amusing which makes them laugh? Is that really such a terrible thing? Laughter is good for all of us any time of the day, whether inside or outside.

‘Women should not laugh in public,’ says Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech

Posted on July 29, 2014

Bülent Arınç condemned ‘moral regression’ and consumerism

Tuesday 29 July 2014, Independent

Women should not laugh in public in Turkey, the Deputy Prime Minister has said in a speech on “moral corruption” in the country.

Bülent Arınç used a meeting for Eid al-Fitr on Monday to condemn perceived moral regression, consumerism and even excessive mobile phone use.

He called for chastity in both men and women and blamed television and the media for turning teenagers into “sex addicts”, theHürriyet Daily News reported.

Continue reading at:

?Women should not laugh in public,? says Turkey?s Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech | The Muslim Issue

these are the people liberals support, so you must be a racist

Forum List

Back