‘Women should not laugh in public,’ says Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister in morality

I'm not understanding why you guys are so opposed to diversity.

Diversity is fine - *except when it takes us back to the Stone Age as Islam would do!

Actaully women had more freedom in the Stone Age! ;)

Only diversity which meets your standards is acceptable? I don't think so. That's not how multiculturalism works.

multiculturalism doesn't work

and this is a law they want, not a life style to be accepted

Won't take long before they too start beating women in public for not dressing properly, accusing those who don't cover themselves with bed sheets of being Western Christian whores.

Heaven forbid! :evil:

Indeed....................Heaven forbid!

Wanna talk about how many of those of the Christian faith (who are sometimes seen as it's leaders) decry women who dress provocatively?

Oh yeah..................how many "Christians" have spoken out against women who want to have access to birth control? Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "whore" and the women she defended the same thing because they wanted birth control (which has medicinal benefits because it can regulate hormones and prevent sickness), because in their own little minds it was because they wanted to have sex rather than remain healthy.

Go ahead Skye............keep trying that same bullshit.

how many christians demanded floggings, rape as punishment and stonings?

none?

then your comparison is fucking ignorant you fucking cock hole

Indeed....................Heaven forbid!

Wanna talk about how many of those of the Christian faith (who are sometimes seen as it's leaders) decry women who dress provocatively?

Oh yeah..................how many "Christians" have spoken out against women who want to have access to birth control? Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "whore" and the women she defended the same thing because they wanted birth control (which has medicinal benefits because it can regulate hormones and prevent sickness), because in their own little minds it was because they wanted to have sex rather than remain healthy.

Go ahead Skye............keep trying that same bullshit.

You are deliberately missing the point there is a happy balance, and Islamists far exceed that.

So are you.
Have American abortion clinics suffered attacks, even as far as murder of their staff by Christians?
If so, are Jesus freaks all violent killers?
George Tiller could give you an answer, if he hadn't been murdered by a jesusist terrorist.

Basically, you're peddling the "one did it, so all are guilty" line; attempting to say all Muslims are guilty of the crimes or stupidity of some, but totally ignoring all groups have an idiot element.

Grow up.

fucking bullshit

a couple of incidence over decades does not compare to the constant never ending evil of islam

there's no comparison

You are deliberately missing the point there is a happy balance, and Islamists far exceed that.

I can go on about some of Islamic culltural traits like genital mutilation, honor killings, shopping off hands for minor offenses, stoning of women etc...etc...etc...

You get the idea, or are you so thoroughly brainwashed that you can't see what a cruel, barbaric and backward culture these actions represent?
Strange how some see everything as a democrat or republican issue.

I can assure you the Islamists don't give a rats ass whether a woman is either. To them it is all the same.

Evidently, Roudy, the Turkish women weren't too keen on being told not to laugh in public.

Turkish women took to social media in droves to denounce the comments, posting pictures of themselves deliriously laughing under the hashtags #kahkaha (#laughter) and #direnkahkaha (#resistlaughter) which have now gone viral.

Read more: Turkish women laugh in the face of deputy PM who told them not to

And no one did a thing about it.
This just proves the whole thing is out of the tiny mind of one idiot, but the flames were fanned by racist morons.

What a set of idiots.

I can assure you the Islamists don't give a rats ass whether a woman is either. To them it is all the same.

Evidently, Roudy, the Turkish women weren't too keen on being told not to laugh in public.

Turkish women took to social media in droves to denounce the comments, posting pictures of themselves deliriously laughing under the hashtags #kahkaha (#laughter) and #direnkahkaha (#resistlaughter) which have now gone viral.

This just proves the whole thing is out of the tiny mind of one idiot, but the flames were fanned by racist morons.

What a set of idiots.

The idiot here is you, Freddy. No matter what goes on with regard to women in the Muslim world, you are quite silent. Perhaps this is what converts are supposed to do. Meanwhile, there is a young woman not too far from me who is going to get plastic surgery because her husband cut off her ear and nose in Afghanistan. When I would go into a store around me, I would always tell the young Afghani cashier that I am happy she is in America so that nothing like that will happen to her. Probably if she were back in Afghanistan, they would have forced her to be married at a very young age, and God only knows what fate awaited her.

Anyhow, regardless of Freddy trying to show everyone what a good convert he is, let us praise these women for their use of the social media to laugh at the nonsense about their not being able to laugh in public

What a set of idiots.

The idiot here is you, Freddy. No matter what goes on with regard to women in the Muslim world, you are quite silent. Perhaps this is what converts are supposed to do. Meanwhile, there is a young woman not too far from me who is going to get plastic surgery because her husband cut off her ear and nose in Afghanistan. When I would go into a store around me, I would always tell the young Afghani cashier that I am happy she is in America so that nothing like that will happen to her. Probably if she were back in Afghanistan, they would have forced her to be married at a very young age, and God only knows what fate awaited her.

Anyhow, regardless of Freddy trying to show everyone what a good convert he is, let us praise these women for their use of the social media to laugh at the nonsense about their not being able to laugh in public

There are examples of some Muslims doing bloody evil things to women, and I condemn all without exception.
There are many examples of IDF troops raping children, do you condemn them, or is your silence, support.

Basically, don;t talk fucking stupid.

Spare me Muzzie...........

The way so called men treat women over there is BS. They treat them as if they are dogs in many ways.

Which is why so called men over there wear dresses. Because Real Men treat women with respect. Something Muslim countries have forgotten.

The way so called men treat women over there is BS. They treat them as if they are dogs in many ways.

Which is why so called men over there wear dresses. Because Real Men treat women with respect. Something Muslim countries have forgotten.

You have to realize that it is very difficult for Muslims, even if they are converts, to say anything bad about Muslims. They don't even want to hear anything or read an article that they believe is derogatory to Islam. I would think as a supposedly civilized man he would be happy how these Muslim women reacted to their being told not to smile in public. Now that same Turkish minister is saying something about pole dancing. I wonder what these women have up their sleeves in response to this.

So are you.
Have American abortion clinics suffered attacks, even as far as murder of their staff by Christians?
George Tiller could give you an answer, if he hadn't been murdered by a jesusist terrorist.

Basically, you're peddling the "one did it, so all are guilty" line; attempting to say all Muslims are guilty of the crimes or stupidity of some, but totally ignoring all groups have an idiot element.

Grow up.

fucking bullshit

a couple of incidence over decades does not compare to the constant never ending evil of islam

there's no comparison

Are you sure.

Extreme Violence
https://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/history_extreme.html

Arsons & Bombings
https://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/arsons.htm

Anthrax Threat Letters
https://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/anthrax.html

These evil Christians bomb, murder and destroy.
Does that sound like all Christians, or just some.

If it's just some, why are all Muslims to blame when our extremists do something?

Really, I don't mind you being a bit thick, but acting like a fucking idiot is unforgivable.

Tell you what.
Pop over to Scotland and tell this bloke he's a raving queer.
Please check your medical insurance is up to date.

images

So are you.

Grow up.

fucking bullshit

there's no comparison

Are you sure.

Extreme Violence

Arsons & Bombings

Anthrax Threat Letters

If it's just some, why are all Muslims to blame when our extremists do something?

Really, I don't mind you being a bit thick, but acting like a fucking idiot is unforgivable.

Freddy, no one is denying that there is violence against women all over the world. However, it appears that the most violence against women is coming from the Muslim world. You can deny it all you want to, and then you land up looking like the idiot that you are always claiming some other poster is.

Yeah...................in the Islamic world (aka the Muslims) there is a lot of hatred towards women, and they treat them as second class citizens.

However.....................................

In the Christian world (especially in the world of the Republicans) they say that a woman should cook and clean, and should always be subservient to their male husbands.

Interestingly enough, the Muslims say almost the same thing.

Me? I tend to think that women are equal to me (if not in some cases better than me) and I look at all of them as someone to learn from.

What a set of idiots.
No actually...Persecution and oppression of women is so prevalent and acceptable in Muslim shithole countries that it is part of everyday life and their culture now. If you are a woman you just have to accept the fact that you are a second class citizen and will become property of your husband when you marry.

There are a few holdouts like a Turkey, but as we can see Islam is like a cancer that metastasizes and eventually destroys all remnants of freedom and human decency in its path.

Me? I tend to think that women are equal to me (if not in some cases better than me) and I look at all of them as someone to learn from.

But you're not better than women in some cases? You don't think that women can learn from you and other men?

But you're not better than women in some cases? You don't think that women can learn from you and other men?

Actually, I think that everyone can learn from everyone else.

Yes.................women can learn from me.

But..................I also believe that I can learn from women.

I can learn from anyone (regardless of gender) and I also believe that they can learn from me.

It just depends on who is willing to share their knowledge.

fucking bullshit

there's no comparison

Are you sure.

Extreme Violence

Arsons & Bombings

Anthrax Threat Letters

Freddy, no one is denying that there is violence against women all over the world. However, it appears that the most violence against women is coming from the Muslim world. You can deny it all you want to, and then you land up looking like the idiot that you are always claiming some other poster is.

Yes, the press make it appear that way, but the truth is different.
No Islamic majority state has a worse rape rate than Israel, the rape capital of the region, by far.

Countries Compared by Crime > Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

This is, as we see from the piece's title, one nasty incident of many.

(Rape epidemic In Israel) Nine youths arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting 13-year-old girl - via jon_gonadi - Newsvine

(Rape epidemic In Israel) Nine youths arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting 13-year-old girl

Do Israelis teach their kids to rape?

Your academics tell you to use rape as a weapon of war.

Israeli professor's 'rape as terror deterrent' statement draws ire - National Israel News | Haaretz

Israeli professor's 'rape as terror deterrent' statement draws ire
'The only thing that deters a suicide bomber is the knowledge that if he pulls the trigger or blows himself up, his sister will be raped,' says Bar-Ilan University professor.

Israelis rape their own daughters.

Israel News - Father Arrested on Suspicion of Raping 12-Year-Old Daughter - JerusalemOnline

A 35-year-old man from Central Israel was arrested yesterday for allegedly raping and committing sodomy against his 12-year-old daughter.

But he was just following his religious teachings

Hasidic Rabbi Who Raped His Own Daughter Resentenced - FailedMessiah.com

Rabbi Israel Weingarten Re-sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
News Analysis: Hasidic rabbi raped his own daughter from when she was very young until she was able to flee her home at adulthood

Now, what was that about Muslims?

Using your logic, the crimes of a few leave the whole guilty of doing the same, so Israelis, possibly Jews, are all rapists.

Do you agree, or are you talking bullshit in order to make Muslims look bad?

Tell you what.

images

That's not a dress..

Tell you what.

images

That's not a dress..

Neither is what those men are wearing. They are "tunics".

What a set of idiots.
No actually...Persecution and oppression of women is so prevalent and acceptable in Muslim shithole countries that it is part of everyday life and their culture now. If you are a woman you just have to accept the fact that you are a second class citizen and will become property of your husband when you marry.

There are a few holdouts like a Turkey, but as we can see Islam is like a cancer that metastasizes and eventually destroys all remnants of freedom and human decency in its path.

Ah..so you've been to Turkey?

And persecution of women goes on in the shithole southern states of America.

Forum List

Back