Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

That was easy....just go to the post where you said you couldn't find an honest Dem...that's a big fat lie. That you consider anything that goes against your twisted falsehoods a lie doesn't make them lies.

ROFL

No Mertex, a lie is a statement that one knowingly makes, which is false, and made with the intent to deceive - such as the ones you made about Huckabee.

You know that he didn't say anything aginst birth control, but since he is an enemy of the party, you decided to make false claims in hopes that others would be fooled into hating him,"

See, you are what is commonly defined as a "lying scumbag."

I guess you either don't read the right-wing posts or you are lying again.....I've seen plenty of slander and just plain bullshit coming from them.

Assuming this is true, what does it have to do with anything?

Logical fallacy is the closest demagogues get to logic.

What you consider and what is are two different things....we've already established that.

Who is "we?"

I can see that you are an uneducated dolt.

{liedly·ing
Definition of LIE
intransitive verb
: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive }

Lie - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Which party?

:rofl:

If you are talking about your party, it doesn't matter, they lie all the time.

Yet I've established several verified lies by you...

Funny dat.

Well you note wrong, because I already told you where you were lying.

Uh no, you screamed and flung shit like a feral baboon. That does not rise to the identification of a knowingly false statement made to deceive.

I understand, you probably didn't make it past 5th grade. The concept of a supported argument is one you have no familiarity with.

They do know that people hold integrity as a virtue, and they think they're stupid for doing it. It's one reason they want to board up the churches, preferrably with the Christians in them, then torching them. Integrity and honor and a staunch moral code are enemies of progressivism.

Clearly the left holds integrity in utter contempt.

They do know that people hold integrity as a virtue, and they think they're stupid for doing it. It's one reason they want to board up the churches, preferrably with the Christians in them, then torching them. Integrity and honor and a staunch moral code are enemies of progressivism.

Clearly the left holds integrity in utter contempt.

dont worry, neither of you have any, but then again power freaks never do.

I am a fiscal conservative Republican woman and I believe Huckabee is a neanderthal.

That's nice.

Still, the claims made by the demagogue party are false and designed to slander.

Huckabee lambasted the filthy democrats for insulting women. He did not oppose contraception, not did he say Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

The gutter scum democrats instead fabricated these claims - because they are demagogues and have nothing to offer the nation, ergo slander and libel are all we get.

He along with Rush Limpass--are the root cause for keeping Obama in office for another 4 years. The continual outrageous guests that Huckabee deliberately put on his FOX program along with Limpass attacks on women in this country made them run to the Obama camp.

That's why Romney lost the election. Women are the MAJORITY voters in this country to-day far outnumbering male voters--and these two dumb-ass's did nothing but insult their intelligence.

Romney lost the election because he was a lousy candidate. The demagoguery of the shameful democrats and the corrupt press helped to sink him as well.

She knows that. She doesn't like freedom. Not for other people.

And you do? That's why you call those who are "pro-choice" - (which means people have the "freedom" to choose) insulting names.....because you are so much for freedom? Bwahahaha

Pro-choice means "freedom to kill".
Pro-life means "let them be born, we'll kill them by starving them later"!:razz:

Sorry, the killing of those weaker than yourself and dependent upon you is not a symptom of liberty. Quite the opposite. Bwahahaha. Or whatever.
Yes, think about that each time you rah-rah your dumb leaders into writing up another Obamacare repeal, or another cut to Food Stamps/Welfare.

Most (all?) democrats are mindless bigots. They use the sexual molestations of priests to attack an enemy of the party, i.e. the Catholic Church.

OMG, here's an extremist mindless Teabagger defending the pedophiles in the Catholic Church! Wow.....twist it anyway you want, they are pedophiles, defending them doesn't make you righteous.

Pro-life means "let them be born, we'll kill them by starving them later"!:razz:

Say Pinocchio, how many children DO starve to death every year in the USA?

Millions?

Yes, think about that each time you rah-rah your dumb leaders into writing up another Obamacare repeal, or another cut to Food Stamps/Welfare.

Looks to me like a bunch of the top brass from YOUR shameful party are bagging on Obama's Fascist Care these days....

Dem Super PAC Slams Obamacare in Ad | National Review Online

What has your party instructed you to "think" about this?

OMG, here's an extremist mindless Teabagger defending the pedophiles in the Catholic Church! Wow.....twist it anyway you want, they are pedophiles, defending them doesn't make you righteous.

OMG, here is a scumbag demagogue lying through her fucking teeth.

Oh wait, I guess that's about as hard to find as a drop of water that's wet..

That was easy....just go to the post where you said you couldn't find an honest Dem...that's a big fat lie. That you consider anything that goes against your twisted falsehoods a lie doesn't make them lies.

ROFL

No Mertex, a lie is a statement that one knowingly makes, which is false, and made with the intent to deceive - such as the ones you made about Huckabee.
Oh excuse me, I didn't realize you were in a coma when you made the statement. But, I didn't lie about Huckabee.....anyone can see his message, but only those in denial will claim he didn't make it.

You know that he didn't say anything aginst birth control, but since he is an enemy of the party, you decided to make false claims in hopes that others would be fooled into hating him,"
I don't have to make any statements about Huckabee for people to hate him, he is already considered a fool, but I'm sure you think he is Presidential material.:razz:

See, you are what is commonly defined as a "lying scumbag."
Don't call me by the name you go by.

I guess you either don't read the right-wing posts or you are lying again.....I've seen plenty of slander and just plain bullshit coming from them.

Assuming this is true, what does it have to do with anything?
It has to do with your idiotic post, which you probably don't remember you made, that only lefties slander -

Logical fallacy is the closest demagogues get to logic.
Who is "we?"
Then why do you keep doing it?

I can see that you are an uneducated dolt.
Being that you are not only uneducated but ignorant, I don't see how you can see anything....ijit.

You need to keep the definition of "lying" to yourself....so you can check your posts and know when you are doing it, which is most of the time.

If you are talking about your party, it doesn't matter, they lie all the time.
You're talking about your party...

Yet I've established several verified lies by you...
You haven't established anything...you keep spouting gibberish that doesn't amount to anything.....all you have established is that you are a certified fool.

Funny dat.

Uh no, you screamed and flung shit like a feral baboon. That does not rise to the identification of a knowingly false statement made to deceive.
I flunging shit at the baboon.....sorry you misunderstood that, too. Everything out of your mouth is meant to deceive....nobody is going to convince you of that...it takes a brain to figure things like that out.

I understand, you probably didn't make it past 5th grade. The concept of a supported argument is one you have no familiarity with.
Your little insults just prove that you are a school drop-out and I shouldn't be wasting my time responding to feeble minds such as yours.

Have fun talking to yourself from now on....you're not worth my time and effort.

Arrivederci........ijit.......

OMG, here is a scumbag demagogue lying through her fucking teeth.

Oh wait, I guess that's about as hard to find as a drop of water that's wet..

The sure sign of a loser is when they start flinging poop.....like you. Can't debate so you resort to flinging poop......swim in it....you've earned it.

Apparently, Huckabee is unaware that there are actually couples out there that are happy without children and don't want any, thus needing contraception to ensure they are not burdened with offspring they do not want.
The man is a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal.

Why, because you and your filthy party lie about him?

Perhaps you are unaware that there are people who hold integrity as a virtue, and see lies to slander enemies of the party as the act of putrid scumbags and demagogues.

I am a fiscal conservative Republican woman and I believe Huckabee is a neanderthal. He along with Rush Limpass--are the root cause for keeping Obama in office for another 4 years. The continual outrageous guests that Huckabee deliberately put on his FOX program along with Limpass attacks on women in this country made them run to the Obama camp.

That's why Romney lost the election. Women are the MAJORITY voters in this country to-day far outnumbering male voters--and these two dumb-ass's did nothing but insult their intelligence.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Whaaaaat!!!!?!?!??? :eek:

Color me impressed.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh excuse me, I didn't realize you were in a coma when you made the statement.

What statement is that, shit fer brains?

ROFL

You debate lie a 5 year old.

"yur post was lies - and uno wat won i meen."

Look, I'll be honest. I view you as a dolt, a typical democrat with an IQ in the low 60's, spewing hate. So it's unlikely that I would ever take you seriously.

BUT if you want someone who hasn't encountered you to take your claims seriously, I'll give you a clue. IF you are accusing them of lying, point to a SPECIFIC statement that is false. Notice that when I point out your lies, I point to the exact statement and WHY it is a lie..

But, I didn't lie about Huckabee.....anyone can see his message, but only those in denial will claim he didn't make it.

ROFL

Well let's look, shall we?

What was it that Huckabee said (as reported by the democratic party website?)

{"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it," he said. "Let us take this discussion all across America because women are far more than the Democrats have played them to be."}

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

So, is that what YOU claim? :rofl:

You're lying through your fucking teeth - simple fact. He's an enemy of the party, so you lie. It's just the way democrats are.

I don't have to make any statements about Huckabee for people to hate him, he is already considered a fool, but I'm sure you think he is Presidential material.:razz:

Sure, all the other mindless sycophants on KOS already hate him!

And whether he is presidential material has absolutely no bearing at all on the fact that you are lying - with complete malice.

You're a demagogue - an absolute statement of fact. You have no integrity at all, and slander others based on partisan goals.

And yeah, that does make you a complete scumbag.

Don't call me by the name you go by.

It has to do with your idiotic post, which you probably don't remember you made, that only lefties slander -

Oh kewl, then you'll have no problem at all linking to it?

I mean, unless you're lying. You wouldn't lie, would you, Herr Goebbels? :doubt:

Then why do you keep doing it?

Being that you are not only uneducated but ignorant, I don't see how you can see anything....ijit.

You need to keep the definition of "lying" to yourself....so you can check your posts and know when you are doing it, which is most of the time.

You're talking about your party...

You haven't established anything...you keep spouting gibberish that doesn't amount to anything.....all you have established is that you are a certified fool.

Funny dat.

I flunging shit at the baboon.....sorry you misunderstood that, too. Everything out of your mouth is meant to deceive....nobody is going to convince you of that...it takes a brain to figure things like that out.

Your little insults just prove that you are a school drop-out and I shouldn't be wasting my time responding to feeble minds such as yours.

Have fun talking to yourself from now on....you're not worth my time and effort.

Arrivederci........ijit.......

Mertex, you are defeated.

The sure sign of a loser is when they start flinging poop.....like you. Can't debate so you resort to flinging poop......swim in it....you've earned it.

Mertex, you're a lying pile of shit - which is pretty common for democrats.

Show where I "defended" pedophile priests?

You can't, because once again you are lying.

Fucking ignorant cur.

I'm sure, she's as dishonest a hack as you are.

I think you can read about every single post and thread on this board I have made over the last many years--that will fully disclose to you that I am indeed a fiscal conservative republican.

My negative opinion's about Huckabee and Rush Limpass are about as honest as one can get. Unfortunately for you--they're also true.

I would imagine that you would also refer to G.W. Bush's appointee Karen Hughes as a "hack" for her comment regarding what a guest stated on Huckabee?

If another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...-out-the-tongue-of-gopers-talking-149146.html

r-KAREN-HUGHES-RAPE-large570.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're conservative like jake is Republican. Like rightwinger is actually right winger. I could be wrong, I suppose. But I'm usually not.

Last edited:
I think you can read about every single post and thread on this board I have made over the last many years--that will fully disclose to you that I am indeed a fiscal conservative republican.

My negative opinion's about Huckabee and Rush Limpass are about as honest as one can get. Unfortunately for you--they're also true.

I'm not a fan of Huckabee either.

My criticism of the leftists here is the use of blatant demagoguery, not that they don't like Huck.

People like Mertex are utterly without integrity. Instead of pointing out why Huck is wrong, they lie to slander him.

I think Huck is way wrong on drugs. I think he is a religious zealot, which turns me off. I would never vote for the man.

But note that even when there are legitimate criticisms, people like Mertex STILL instantly stoop to the most vile demagoguery. It's all they know, because it's all the party programs them with.

And you do? That's why you call those who are "pro-choice" - (which means people have the "freedom" to choose) insulting names.....because you are so much for freedom? Bwahahaha

Pro-choice means "freedom to kill".

Sorry, the killing of those weaker than yourself and dependent upon you is not a symptom of liberty. Quite the opposite. Bwahahaha. Or whatever.

Pro-life means "let them be born, we'll kill them by starving them later"!

Actually, you'll subsidize them to death, IF they are born.

Never fear, we have lots of food banks to feed the poor children, manned and supported by those damn Christians and Republicans. So yes, we actually DO feed the children...above and beyond our tax dollars.

Which is something progressives cannot claim. Their claim that we would starve them is simply a threat..."If you refuse to abort those kids, we won't feed them, let it be on your head!"

Forum List

Back