Women may ask, "Why do men think they know everything"?

Have never really met a man .

A lot of adult looking guys who bleat like babies when they have no audience .

And quite a few whose performance was nothing great .

Then we get guys like the one in the video . Pompous and ugly.

Here's your answer.............

lol, it was my job o 'run into fires' back when i was young,hung&full 'o dung.

One night i can recall , after we all faced the dragon, came on out 'cuz all we had done our thing , and all our scott packs were dingin'

FF's are like darth vader, one really never sees who we are....so we stood in a circle ,taking all our gear off

And there was all this long blond hair, after the masks & helmets came off
:oops:
Big 'ol farm girl, kept right on up with the rest of us!

None of us men even knew, i looked around at some of the flabbergasted faces and thougth it was the greatest epiphany ever!
:love_ya4:
~S~

A lot of men say they look for that strong, independent, ambitious woman.

Until they figure out what it entails and are met with the reality of their true value to her in such a relationship. Those types don't really need you for anything. Not really. Some go overboard with letting you know that, however. And that can be toxic and undesirable. No man's gonna stick around and deal with that shit very long. And they ultimately tend to hold out for situations where they may feel they are more valued. It's human nature.

Of course, that's not to confuse that type of woman with these tyrannical Marxists being produced through the long march through the institutions and the View or whatever.

Last edited:
A lot of men say they look for that strong, independent, ambitious woman.

Until they figure out what it entails and are met with the reality of their true value to her in such a relationship. Those types don't really need you for anything. Not really. Some go overboard with letting you know that, however. And that can be toxic and undesirable. No man's gonna stick around and deal with that shit very long.

Of course, that's not to confuse that type of woman with these tyrannical Marxists being produced through the long march through the institutions and the View or whatever.

My Wife knows Her place just like I know mine.
She's the money handler and sous chef ,I'm the cook,the repairman or any other manly endeavors.
It works great for us and we're both happy with our positions.

My Wife knows Her place just like I know mine.
She's the money handler and sous chef ,I'm the cook,the repairman or any other manly endeavors.
It works great for us and we're both happy with our positions.

Well, I don't have a woman in my life. So I can't speak for that.

But..if I did...I don't know that I would like that whole ''role'' or ''position'' thing.

I'd be like, hey, come out here and help me drop this transmission. lol. I would say please, though.

But, no, I'm glad for you, man. Do what works for yuns, if it's agreeable.

Well, I don't have a woman in my life. So I can't speak for that.

But..if I did...I don't know that I would like that whole ''role'' or ''position'' thing.

I'd be like, hey, come out here and help me drop this transmission. lol. I would say please, though.

But, no, I'm glad for you, man. Do what works for yuns, if it's agreeable.

The Wife used to fail those tests where you had to figure out which way the final gear would turn if you turned the first one.
She's what I'd call mechanically declined.
We were putting together the table for the griddle the other night and I told Her lefty loosey righty tighty....and She proceeded to go the wrong direction.
When I explained to Her that righty was clockwise she got a funny look on Her face,apparently Her Dad had told Her the same and She always thought that that saying was which hand you used and not the direction you turned the bolt or nut.
It was like a revelation! All these years she had it wrong.
So no I dont ask Her to help when it comes to mechanical things,Hell she can barely figure out what wrench size I'm asking for.

Have never really met a man .

A lot of adult looking guys who bleat like babies when they have no audience .

And quite a few whose performance was nothing great .

Then we get guys like the one in the video . Pompous and ugly.

What a sad life you have lived. I feel sorry for you.
My wife and I had an almost story book marriage, traveling the world and sharing our joy with each other.
She was always ahead of me, but she was patient and I learned. God brought me to her and I thank Him daily.

Like it or not, thats the nature of male and female.
It's how humans built it into our own DNA.

Those who question it, just haven't had the luck if having reality slap them upside their head or they're idiots.

Sure there's men haters and women haters and all that........but this guy is just stating facts. He didn't invent it, he didn't buy it, he didn't discover it..........it's an inherent trait we've built into our psyche's. Some people see it, some refuse to see it. Doesn't make it any less true.

I've never asked such a question because I have been around too many females who think that they know everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What a sad life you have lived. I feel sorry for you.
My wife and I had an almost story book marriage, traveling the world and sharing our joy with each other.
She was always ahead of me, but she was patient and I learned. God brought me to her and I thank Him daily.
Are you one of those Virtue Signallers who are so self consumed that they seem unable to recognise light hearted humour ?

If you do not now feel silly , you should .

The Wife used to fail those tests where you had to figure out which way the final gear would turn if you turned the first one.
We were putting together the table for the griddle the other night and I told Her lefty loosey righty tighty....and She proceeded to go the wrong direction.
When I explained to Her that righty was clockwise she got a funny look on Her face,apparently Her Dad had told Her the same and She always thought that that saying was which hand you used and not the direction you turned the bolt or nut.
So no I dont ask Her to help when it comes to mechanical things,Hell she can barely figure out what wrench size I'm asking for.
Every woman is willing to conquer the world without men.
Until their car doesn't start.

Are you one of those Virtue Signallers who are so self consumed that they seem unable to recognise light hearted humour ?

If you do not now feel silly , you should .

Yours was anything BUT light hearted humor. You can't rewrite the sadness and misery you expressed in putting down men
in general, as angry feminists are so eager to do.

NO offense meant here............but does your wife happen to be a blond?

I met a blond woman once, working on her car. I was curious as I had NEVER seen a woman work on a car, much less ANY vehicle. I was about 12 years old I think....this is back in the 70's mind you.......

I asked her what was wrong and she said she was just doing some adjustments on the car and changing some filters and filling up the fluids. I asked "Isn't that the husbands job"? She said her husband had no clue about anything mechanical.
She said HE took care of the house, and SHE took care of the vehicles. She said he didn't even know how to put gas in the car. LOL

They were both super sweet people. She was a woman any husband would be proud of! She didn't mind getting her hands dirty!

Forum List

Back