Women leaving Repub voting ranks in droves

It is a little known fact, people, both men and women, in the repossession industry are overwhelmingly GOP in their numbers.
I think it's mandatory you've gotta be a dickhead to be in that business, so, it follows...
Maybe dickheads are needed to get the dickheads who won't pay what they agreed to pay, cheats that they are.
No doubt about it. Dickheads have their place in this world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiRGRvE_Wqg]Caddyshack- The World Need Ditch Diggers, Too - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks (oxy)Rush :2up: :banana:

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post
The fragile gains Republicans had been making among female voters have been erased, a shift that has coincided with what has become a national shouting match over reproductive issues, potentially handing President Obama and the Democrats an enormous advantage this fall.

It's beautifully ironic how Rush's iron fist of power over GOP politicians, that those politicians for years dutifully submitted to, thinking it was in their best interests,

has now become a death grip.

Imagine if one of the GOP candidates last week, at the outset of this, had had the courage to step up and body slam Fatso with a clear and unequivocal rebuke and denouncement,

imagine how much better their position would be now.

You really should read more right wing boards.

Rush/Hannity/Levin/Cunningham had absolutely nothing to do with 2010.

But keep thinking that. :badgrin:

Thanks (oxy)Rush :2up: :banana:

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post
The fragile gains Republicans had been making among female voters have been erased, a shift that has coincided with what has become a national shouting match over reproductive issues, potentially handing President Obama and the Democrats an enormous advantage this fall.

It's beautifully ironic how Rush's iron fist of power over GOP politicians, that those politicians for years dutifully submitted to, thinking it was in their best interests,

has now become a death grip.

Imagine if one of the GOP candidates last week, at the outset of this, had had the courage to step up and body slam Fatso with a clear and unequivocal rebuke and denouncement,

imagine how much better their position would be now.

Did your Man George Soros tell you to say that? :eusa_whistle:

If mittens had taken his mittens off and gone after Rush, he would have REALLY helped himself.
So he (mittens) may have lost the votes of 2 million ditto heads. He would have picked up the votes of 30 million women.

You wonder where they get these campaign managers.

If mittens had taken his mittens off and gone after Rush, he would have REALLY helped himself.
So he (mittens) may have lost the votes of 2 million ditto heads. He would have picked up the votes of 30 million women.

You wonder where they get these campaign managers.

Yeah....maybe Rush isn't the GOP leader like these lefties would have a stupid person believe. Just maybe Rush is irrelevent to them, and that is why nobody had spoken about it.

Yeah....maybe Rush isn't the GOP leader like these lefties would have a stupid person believe.

You evidently, do not know a "ditto head". I, unfortunately, do. And I assure you they vote Rethug. And I assure you that they do nothing if Rush does not tell them to. If that ain't a "leader" what would you call it.

Also, why did the Speaker of the House feel the need to check with Rushbo on a couple of important Rethug issues. Surely John Boner would not need to discuss anything with a right wing radio whack job like Rush. Unless John was talking to a leader of the Repub party.

But keep telling yourself that Rush does not represent or lead a portion of the Rethug party.

Yeah....maybe Rush isn't the GOP leader like these lefties would have a stupid person believe.

You evidently, do not know a "ditto head". I, unfortunately, do. And I assure you they vote Rethug. And I assure you that they do nothing if Rush does not tell them to. If that ain't a "leader" what would you call it.

Um, a leader of listeners of his show?

:dunno:

Don't assume all Republicans listen to Rush. Most I know, don't.

I agree that there is no "war" on women. I do, however, feel that the GOP platform and the views of Santorum are not friendly to the 21st century woman. I read where 99% of Catholic women used some form of contraception. If you were to see my orders for contraceptive pills, devices, condoms, creams, foams, and even hormonal rings that end up in the heavily Hispanic (and thusly usually heavily Catholic) areas of town, you'd agree.

What I do not understand really is that science has proven that if you stop unwanted pregnancies now, you save money later on everything from education to food stamps to prison cells. These are proven facts. The way to stop unwanted pregnancies is to put contraception options out there. It's a fiscal issue that the GOP can get behind from that standpoint. Here's the thing: The voters are ALREADY there in using contraception. The candidates are the ones playing the sanctimonious asshole in this episode.

Which is why Obama wins.

This election is NOT about contraception...

Which is why 0bama loses....

November, dude, November.

Technically it's January 2013 when Barry leaves office....

Do you know a self described "ditto head" or not? And have you listened to Rush before?

Probably ok to listen. The problem is if you agree. And most Repugs agree with Rush. (from what I read, see and hear).

He seems to be the spreader of Rethug hate messages. And does a damn fine job of it as can be attested by his 50 million a year income. Who knew hate paid so well.

Do you know a self described "ditto head" or not? And have you listened to Rush before?

Probably ok to listen. The problem is if you agree. And most Repugs agree with Rush. (from what I read, see and hear).

He seems to be the spreader of Rethug hate messages. And does a damn fine job of it as can be attested by his 50 million a year income. Who knew hate paid so well.

Thanks for the opinion which amounts to squat.

Bill Maher, Keith Olbermann and Michael Moore?:eusa_eh:

Rush makes a fortune off of loony leftwingnuts like you... I imagine he loves the attention and hatred you liberoids give him daily - all the way to the bank...:lol:

Ah, you're thick, I see.

M'Kay. Good to know.

:thup:

When you have the media playing pocket pool anything is possible and any lie can be promoted. Remember when Bamacare was first passed and we heard "public services messages" that mammograms would no longer be recommended? It wasn't covered too well was it? If the media did it's freaking job back then and investigated the mess Barry would be laughed out of Washington.

Well, i hate to inform the libs, but not all women can be lumped together in some neat and tidy little box. Not all women are proabortion. But, i guess it fits their story line to think that.

I'd have to agree with the above statement except "Not all women are proabortion." Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion. I think most who are pro-choice are for "choice" in the case of rape, incest and when it's conclusive that the mother's life would be in danger. In other words they are against wholesale abortions. If they were pro-abortion, they wouldn't have children of their own now would they?
When you posted " not all women can be lumped together in some neat and tidy little box", you were "lumping all pro-choice women into a neat and tidy little box" because they are pro-choice by calling them pro-abortion.

Forum List

Back