Women have standards, but claim men shouldn't have any

Okay so, to get back to the topic of standards, even if there were arranged marriages, there are still going to be "standards." :D Maybe even higher standards than the woman herself would have!

I know if my dad was responsible to give me away to some man, he would definitely have had some very high standards. Lol.
That is right. As would I with my daughter. Therein lies the goodness of arranged marriages.

My grandparents were not in an arranged marriage, and they remained married their entire lives. They chose each other. My grandmother is still alive. My grandfather died several years ago.

Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?
I've known a number of men who had no standards when it came to women, particularly after last call.
However, I've noticed that some have such high standards that they won't even look sideways at anything less than the perfect woman, even though they are obviously less than perfect themselves. I blame this on Hollywood.

rich_guys_and_their_gorgeous_trophy_wives_640_19.jpg
She will never find a guy who looks like her and can and will take care of her.

The vacation she's on cost a lot of money

Way too tall. Upper arms look either too skinny or photoshopped. Has had a boob job.
Thighs too muscular
Little bit of a belly, too much to be wearing a bikini
She's perfect don't kid yourself.

That all depends on the woman. I do not care for long hair on a man. Also not crazy about beards. Unfortunately beards are "in" right now.

You would think gay men would stop having beards now that they are free to come out of the closet.

Women want to fall in love with a handsome wealthy man
Men just want to have a pretty wealthy women, but, will settle for less, at least for one night.

Seriously though, I think women just can't give up on the true love thing. No matter what realities they are faced with, how many bad relationships they have etc.

It's not like it's not possible to find a good husband, but, you need to lower your expectations, and, realize that even if a man DOES love you, if you let yourself go, he's going to lose interest. No ONLY cause you look gross, but it's disrespectful because to him it means you don't care enough to keep yourself looking good.
So true... Despite how women would like it to be different... A woman's number one asset in life is her beauty. Closely followed by, and coupled with her ability to use it to make her man "happy". The reality is that "a great personality" alone, is utterly meaningless...

Well, it all depends really on what you look for in a spouse.
Some men like subservience
Some men like to be challenged

All men want to find their spouse attractive, and, that's either going to be physically or through a sexy attitude and demeanor.

But, since you can't have sex 24/7, you have to like and enjoy that person, so, personality has to come into play. At least in a marriage it does.
The top quality I looked for in a wife was can I trust her.
If not......she's gone.
Mine is can I bang her. Then can I trust her. Bang first trust 2nd. LOL

Men just want to have a pretty wealthy women, but, will settle for less, at least for one night.

Seriously though, I think women just can't give up on the true love thing. No matter what realities they are faced with, how many bad relationships they have etc.

It's not like it's not possible to find a good husband, but, you need to lower your expectations, and, realize that even if a man DOES love you, if you let yourself go, he's going to lose interest. No ONLY cause you look gross, but it's disrespectful because to him it means you don't care enough to keep yourself looking good.
So true... Despite how women would like it to be different... A woman's number one asset in life is her beauty. Closely followed by, and coupled with her ability to use it to make her man "happy". The reality is that "a great personality" alone, is utterly meaningless...

All men want to find their spouse attractive, and, that's either going to be physically or through a sexy attitude and demeanor.

But, since you can't have sex 24/7, you have to like and enjoy that person, so, personality has to come into play. At least in a marriage it does.
If not......she's gone.
Use her.....abuse her.....lose her......

Well, I have a horse cock, but sorry ladies, I'm taken.

Also, what's wrong with Bon Jovi? That's one of my favorite bands.

If not......she's gone.
And how do you determine if you can trust a girl when you first meet her? Does he see a girl from across the room and say man I'd like to trust her.

If not......she's gone.
And how do you determine if you can trust a girl when you first meet her? Does he see a girl from across the room and say man I'd like to trust her.
You earn trust. You don't wear it on your sleeve like a badge.

To me, trust is a given, until shown not to be trustworthy.

Forum List

Back