Women have standards, but claim men shouldn't have any

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?

You're alone a lot, aren't you?

Sad-Alone-Boy-Love-Wallpaper-670x419.jpg

Woman logic:
-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men
-But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within

Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.

How do you like that?
I've known a number of men who had no standards when it came to women, particularly after last call.

Woman logic:

How do you like that?
I've known a number of men who had no standards when it came to women, particularly after last call.

beer-goggles.jpg

I can understand the not wanting to date women with children from a previous relationship. That is totally understandable. It's certainly not every man who would love and care for a woman enough to be able to accept her children too.

Woman logic:

How do you like that?

Drinking leads to nothing good.
Woman logic:

How do you like that?

If you are short, bald and have no money, why would you think your chances would be better to get with a young woman without baggage? YOU have baggage. :lol:

Woman logic:-I refuse to date short, bald men with no money; I will only go for tall, muscular, rich men -But if men refuse to date old, fat women with messed up kids from a previous relationship; well then, they are sexist pigs who refuse to see the beauty within Screw that! I only go for good looking, young women without baggage. No exceptions.How do you like that?
`
`

That doesn't sound like "woman logic" (whatever that is), it sound more like young angry male logic, to me at least. You need to find a path in life, suitable to your temperament, preferable the one that offers least resistance. There you will find your destiny.

I can understand the not wanting to date women with children from a previous relationship. That is totally understandable. It's certainly not every man who would love and care for a woman enough to be able to accept her children too.
I see what you did there...

Hey, I can understand that it wouldn't be an easy thing to accept children from a previous relationship. You would have to really care about someone deeply to want to become an "instant dad." Lol.

I remember once (on another forum) someone told me that I was selfish for wanting to date because I had a child from a previous relationship, that I wouldn't be able to devote all of my time to said relationship because of my child. I was just thinking, well if the guy needs THIS much attention, I don't want him anyways. I'm not dating to find ANOTHER child. :D

You REALLY don't want to know ...

buffalo-bill.jpg

Grr! Bon Jovi!

image.gif

Dude.....that’s the killler from Silence of the Lambs....

Wat?

That’s not Bon Jovi. Disarm your cat.

You sure about that?

images

Lol! There is a definite similarity there, but let's face it, Jon Bon Jovi is much cuter than that psychopath, probably has a much cuter butt and a better personality. Also, more money. :lol:

Forum List

Back