Women coming forward saying Louis C.K. masturbated in front of them

Excuse me, can I take my penis out?

Louis C.K. Accused of Masturbating in Front of Multiple Women in N.Y. Times Exposé

Five women spoke on the record to the Times about the comedian's alleged sexual misconduct, including fellow comic and star Tig Notaro.
Louis C.K. has been accused of sexual misconduct by several female comedians in a report by the New York Times.

The exposé, published on Thursday, alleges the comedian exposed himself and masturbated in front of two female comedians in 2002, masturbated while speaking to a female comedian over the phone in 2003 and asked to masturbate in front of another comedian, who declined, in 2005. A fourth woman spoke anonymously for the article, which was written by investigative reporter Jodi Kanter, who co-bylined the Oct. 5 Harvey Weinstein story.

Chicago comedy duo Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, comedians Rebecca Corry, Abby Schachner and C.K. collaborator and onetime friend Tig Notaro all spoke on the record to the Times for the story.

Louis C.K. Accused of Masturbating in Front of Multiple Women in N.Y. Times Exposé
There were lots of jerk offs around during the Bush 43 administration.

Not even his accusers are saying they were "forced" to watch him jerk off. One of them wasn't even in the same room as him while he did it.
I just think the OP is funny for two reasons.

First, they call a story about a guy jerking off in front of women an "expose". :lol:

Second, this is old news.

It's old news, but what's new is the response to behavior like this.

We now are in an atmosphere that men all over this country in all walks of life stand to be outed for past behavior, and of course current behavior.
Of course if you're not a celebrity, you likely do not have to worry about your dirty laundry being broadcast all over the world. However, if you are an owner, a CEO, a manager, a supervisor, who has power over female employees, you may have a good reason to be shaking in your boots right now.

Louis CK just stepped forward and admitted that every word is true.

I saw that. IMO, he's throwing a Hail Mary. I think he's seeing what's happening around him with other stars and knows his career is over, unless he tries something drastic. A complete admission, and as long as he hasn't illegally assaulted someone, and he may possibly weather this tsunami.

No Fan of C.K, but I will say this, he admitted to it, apologized and seemed genuine. He gets credit for that.

Forum List

Back