Women coming forward saying Louis C.K. masturbated in front of them

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Excuse me, can I take my penis out?

Louis C.K. Accused of Masturbating in Front of Multiple Women in N.Y. Times Exposé

Five women spoke on the record to the Times about the comedian's alleged sexual misconduct, including fellow comic and star Tig Notaro.
Louis C.K. has been accused of sexual misconduct by several female comedians in a report by the New York Times.

The exposé, published on Thursday, alleges the comedian exposed himself and masturbated in front of two female comedians in 2002, masturbated while speaking to a female comedian over the phone in 2003 and asked to masturbate in front of another comedian, who declined, in 2005. A fourth woman spoke anonymously for the article, which was written by investigative reporter Jodi Kanter, who co-bylined the Oct. 5 Harvey Weinstein story.

Chicago comedy duo Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, comedians Rebecca Corry, Abby Schachner and C.K. collaborator and onetime friend Tig Notaro all spoke on the record to the Times for the story.

Louis C.K. Accused of Masturbating in Front of Multiple Women in N.Y. Times Exposé

Abrahamic Religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism), with their ridiculous prohibitions on sexual activity, have screwed over so many people, men and women.

I was just reading this story on Breitbart, and there seems to be a big hole in the narrative. All of his accusers seem to acknowledge that he asked first, and the story jumps to him suddenly jerking off. What were their responses? I don't know? Maybe? Can I think about it for a few? Jesus. The most polite sexual predator we've heard of recently, and you still end up with a dick in your face?

I admit that as a Louis C.K. fan I'm probably biased, but these allegations are a far cry from what we've been hearing in the media about others recently.

Two of his accusers went to his hotel room and chose to stay. as he masturbated in front of them. They claim that they feared their careers could be in jeopardy if they spoke out about it, but nobody knew who Louis C.K. was in 2002.

The third accuser was speaking to him over the phone as he masturbated, so she wasn't even in his presence and had the power to hang up at any moment, yet says the call went on for several minutes. Then he apologized to her years later.

The fourth accuser says he asked to masturbate in front of her, she refused, and he acted embarrassed with himself and didn't do it.

The fifth accuser is the only one that comes across as somewhat damning, but she is also the only one who chooses to remain anonymous. And even that was just him jerking off at his desk.

None of these accusations are anywhere close to the level of rape, sexual assault, or pedophilia that we have been hearing coming out of Hollywood recently. Louis C.K. obviously had some issues, but the media in their desperation to keep these stories going seem to be equating him with Weinstein, Spacey, and Sheen.

I admit that as a Louis C.K. fan I'm probably biased, but these allegations are a far cry from what we've been hearing in the media about others recently.

Two of his accusers went to his hotel room and chose to stay. as he masturbated in front of them. They claim that they feared their careers could be in jeopardy if they spoke out about it, but nobody knew who Louis C.K. was in 2002.

The third accuser was speaking to him over the phone as he masturbated, so she wasn't even in his presence and had the power to hang up at any moment, yet says the call went on for several minutes. Then he apologized to her years later.

The fourth accuser says he asked to masturbate in front of her, she refused, and he acted embarrassed with himself and didn't do it.

The fifth accuser is the only one that comes across as somewhat damning, but she is also the only one who chooses to remain anonymous. And even that was just him jerking off at his desk.

None of these accusations are anywhere close to the level of rape, sexual assault, or pedophilia that we have been hearing coming out of Hollywood recently. Louis C.K. obviously had some issues, but the media in their desperation to keep these stories going seem to be equating him with Weinstein, Spacey, and Sheen.

I don't think it matters though. The pendulum has swung all the way to the point that it's now such a feeding frenzy, that even if you weren't as bad as some of the others, you're still going to get steam rolled along with the rest.

Oh, boy. What next? Tom Hanks raped Oprah's dog?

Jesus!

I don't know if Louis C.K. is guilty of what these women are saying, but I've heard his comedy routines and I have to say it would not surprise me in the least if this shit was true.

2002/2003. Louis C.K. was married at the time. With two daughters.

Ever since the Harvey Weinstein story came out this has become a feeding frenzy from politics to Hollywood to big business someone is being accused of something.
Considering the usual repercussions for reporting someone of power, it's not surprising that there's a backlog.

Forum List

Back