Women are more unfaithful then men

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Frauen sind untreuer als Männer - Kann DAS stimmen? - Startseite - krone.at/city4u

It's in german but you can google translate. It says that "women more inclined to cheat, and they are better organised when they do it, they prepare better excuses for their partners" they are more likely to seek flirts, sex etc. but men are in the top when it comes to cybersex and cheating online on their girlfriends."

This doesnt surprise me honestly, I knew that women are more likely to cheat, now it's confirmed.

Unsinn

That article is probative of nothing. People will do what they do, but not because they are of a particular gender.

[...]

This doesnt surprise me honestly, I knew that women are more likely to cheat, now it's confirmed.
Your use of the past tense, knew, suggests you unintentionally are referencing some personal experience.

I don't think all women are "more inclined to cheat" than are men, but some women require a great deal more sexual attention than men do. Such women, unless they are serviced by exceptionally virile mates, will "sleep around."

[...]

Your use of the past tense, knew, suggests you unintentionally are referencing some personal experience.

I don't think all women are "more inclined to cheat" than are men, but some women require a great deal more sexual attention than men do. Such women, unless they are serviced by exceptionally virile mates, will "sleep around."

True. I think it's important that two partners fit sexually together, that they want both the same amount of sex and are content with eatch others performance, then cheating is less likely.

Gathering statistics for unfaithfulness would be impossible. People who cheat are liars. They wouldn't bat an eye to lie to a pollster.

Some people have an affair with the same person for 30 years and never get caught. How do they achieve such a feat? By lying.

Endless studies have been led on this subject and they all arrive at the same conclusion. There is no more a sexual orientation contrast in either the probability or recurrence of disloyalty and in numerous studies it has demonstrated that ladies now are starting to overwhelm men as the quantity of ladies who do cheat in their connections are consistently rising while men's insights have stayed moderately unaltered. While there is no distinction in the recurrence or probability of unfaithfulness among men and ladies the reasons are altogether different. Men tend to cheat more because of physical reasons, and their inspirations are a great deal more hard to pinpoint. Generally when a man cheats it is a greater amount of an astute, shallow, and aimless experience which is less planned and far less passionate, or driven by disappointment in their present connections. At last any individual who cheats while in a relationship has a reason and they generally assume there circumstance is distinctive or their reasons legitimized. While the reasons may differ among men and ladies the recurrence, and probability are verging on indistinguishable and when measured it is sure that men in truth don't cheat more than ladies.

In general, men are satisfied as long as they are getting sex. period.
Women need more, men generally are not interested in the "other" stuff, not until they get in their 40's and 50's....

Women control the sex life of the species. Plus women have a lot less work to do. So yes it is logical like 1+1 that women cheat twice as much. But this can be exploited and this way even total losers get a chance to have sex. Gotta love the women. Hehe.

Forum List

Back